Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

In that bts video of Heard It Through the Grapevine and Vampire Detective we can see Joon's treatment toward them was just like colleagues treatment, not more than that, he's not the type to being so touchy with female and easily have 'skinship' with them but with JSM he's different, he got too shy sometime and he even massage her after they got close. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:
I think he felt shy because it's Jung Somin :wub:

Maybe he felt something with Jung So Min at that time (his heart dugeun dugeun or thump thump) :tongue: Because he said from the  script reading, he felt that she was a good person. Maybe love at the first sight :D

25 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

I think he felt shy because it's Jung Somin :wub:

It's funny when Lee Joon is the one who felt shy not Jung So Min. Because , if i am  Somin, im gonna be nervous like hell. Lee Joon was known to have the best body among idols. He so hot, sexy and cute at the same time.I like when he sang Thrown away song at his concert in the youtube. His pole dance was so sexy not like in the Seoul fanmeeting.

24 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

I wonder why cute. little angle and joon min ship not active in the Instagram  anymore. I remember when  on September, cute. little angle post something about different treatment of Lee Joon to his co star(Lee Seyoung and Jung So Min) , and then she delete the post and not update her ig after that. Maybe other people comment something on that post because i can't open the comment section. But i can see there a comments in that post.She's creative when making video of our Joonmin couple.

But , i'm glad we have Joonmin_strangecouple. I thought maybe after Joon went to military service, maybe she not update anything. But she always update her ig everyday :) 

Also glad  @joonmin_strangecouple keep updating her ig, m looking forward to her post of our JoonMin couple, she’s creative.

15 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Maybe he felt something with Jung So Min at that time (his heart dugeun dugeun or thump thump) :tongue: Because he said from the  script reading, he felt that she was a good person. Maybe love at the first sight :D

My thoughts the same, he got shy coz he felt something for jsm:wub:

Did you know @minminsomin at ig?

during fis she’s shipping JoonMin, i remember she commented to joon’s ig post( somsdc&joondc coffee truck collaboration), she said why joon don’t post pics of them together.she also commented to somins ig said she won’t ship her to any of his costars..

it’s funny that when btimfl become a hit, shes one of the sominki shippers..(not a big deal anyway, she has her own pref.)

*only my thought its not a big issue

21 minutes ago, berb224 said:

during fis she’s shipping JoonMin, i remember she commented to joon’s ig post( somsdc&joondc coffee truck collaboration), she said why joon don’t post pics of them together.she also commented to somins ig said she won’t ship her to any of his costars..

it’s funny that when btimfl become a hit, shes one of the sominki shippers..(not a big deal anyway, she has her own pref.)

Yes, i know her, and i already unfollow her ig:D. But, she start shipping them (Sominki) after the Marie Claire pictures out and its before the drama started. When she said, Lee Min Ki the best in the ig, i  know she already change the ship. But, that okay. Its her choice . 

33 minutes ago, berb224 said:

I recalled of another Somin's fan account that got mad at Joon's ig commenting at him something like an accusation because she ask "do you afraid of your real life girlfriend that you don't want to post your pic with JSM?" This sound funny to me because he already posted many Somin's picture and even deleted some because (he realized something I think?) at his ig and and even if he had girlfriend, the girlfriend would be dead jealous because of all that pics lol

13 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Yes, i know her, and i already unfollow her ig:D. But, she start shipping them (Sominki) after the Marie Claire pictures out and its before the drama started. When she said, Lee Min Ki the best in the ig, i  know she already change the ship. But, that okay. Its her choice . 

LOL she broke her own promise because BTiMFL is much more popular internationally than FiS

:crazy::lol:

Actually, i started watching FIS after i watch the rip t-shirt scene in the Netizentown's twitter. I just know Lee Joon from variety show (Running Man)  but i never watch his drama.He looks so handsome in that scene and so much different when he was a Mblaq members.And, i did't not recognized Somin although i watched playful kiss maybe because she looks skinnier. 

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

It's funny when Lee Joon is the one who felt shy not Jung So Min. Because , if i am  Somin, im gonna be nervous like hell. Lee Joon was known to have the best body among idols. He so hot, sexy and cute at the same time.I like when he sang Thrown away song at his concert in the youtube. His pole dance was so sexy not like in the Seoul fanmeeting.

Lee Joon is naturally shy person in real life, mostly towards girls but when he performed something he has the skill to only focus at doing something and does his best because he's a perfectionist and also A blood group, I read most of them are perfectionist, but Joon is real perfectionist he work hard and keep focused on doing his best. That's why he always got praises from knetz for his acting even though he's an idol actor. Now he's ranked number 1 in his tough division among the other soldiers, it shows that he's still doing his best now :) and I love that about him.

28 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Actually, i started watching FIS after i watch the rip t-shirt scene in the Netizentown's twitter. I just know Lee Joon from variety show (Running Man)  but i never watch his drama.He looks so handsome in that scene and so much different when he was a Mblaq members.And, i did't not recognized Somin although i watched playful kiss maybe because she looks skinnier. 

He successfully gain weight after he left idol career and only focus at one work he really interested at since he's at school. He's much more happier now and becoming even good looking because of that, also because he has normal hairstyle unlike during his idol days and he looks extremely handsome because of normal hairstyle he has now.Personally I really like his black dark jet hair during Vampire Detective too:wub:

Somin also becoming more beautiful  and more mature than during pk era, she still look the same but really pretty now

22 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

LOL she broke her own promise because BTiMFL is much more popular internationally than FiS

:crazy::lol:

Its a given that btimfl much polular to international fans, mostly they like to watch short n romantic dramas.

LOL, she claims she’s somins fan but look who he ship for somin...

24 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Lee Joon is naturally shy person in real life, mostly towards girls but when he performed something he has the skill to only focus at doing something and does his best because he's a perfectionist and also A blood group, I read most of them are perfectionist, but Joon is real perfectionist he work hard and keep focused on doing his best. That's why he always got praises from knetz for his acting even though he's an idol actor. Now he's ranked number 1 in his tough division among the other soldiers, it shows that he's still doing his best now :) and I love that about him.

I love him too..

Somin and Joon are good match :wub:

17 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

He successfully gain weight after he left idol career and only focus at one work he really interested at since he's at school. He's much more happier now and becoming even good looking because of that, also because he has normal hairstyle unlike during his idol days and he looks extremely handsome because of normal hairstyle he has now.Personally I really like his black dark jet hair during Vampire Detective too:wub:

Somin also becoming more beautiful  and more mature than during pk era, she still look the same but really pretty now

Yes, he looks extremely handsome in the Vampire Detective. I did not watch that drama, but its when he came to Infinity Challenge (Wedding Singer episode with Kwang Hee, Do Joon and Yong Hwa) and her eyebrow look different . I think he's filming the Vampire Detective  that time because The IC  it's on  May 2016 and that drama finished June 2016.

7 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

Yes, he looks extremely handsome in the Vampire Detective. I did not watch that drama, but its when he came to Infinity Challenge (Wedding Singer episode with Kwang Hee, Do Joon and Yong Hwa) and her eyebrow look different . I think he's filming the Vampire Detective  that time because The IC  it's on  May 2016 and that drama finished June 2016.

Sure he’ll be more handsome and manly after ms:)

25 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

He rarely has his hair up during idol days he always has a bang, when his hair up we can see his shining forehead and beautiful thick eyebrow^_^

31 minutes ago, berb224 said:

Its a given that btimfl much polular to international fans, mostly they like to watch short n romantic dramas.

LOL, she claims she’s somins fan but look who he ship for somin...

lol.. I've come across a SM's fan who said she's neutral and didn't ship SM with anyone but she is so supportive of LMK than LJ.. I think it's because LMK really hit it big now with BTiMFL while LJ's activities kinda halted now because he's serving in active duty (I'm proud of him because of this). I think between LJ and LMK, SM will choose LJ as first choice

Jung Somin ig update

15 minutes ago, berb224 said:

Seen this fr ig..Kbs drama awards is coming.hope JoonMin get an award..

I really hope they will win, although LJ couldn't come because he's in military right now..

JoongMi couple for the win!

4 minutes ago, berb224 said:

Somin is smart and a good girl, i have no doubt she’ll choose Lj.

She only viewed LMK as colleague and I have no doubt that they would not be in contact in the future, while with LJ she has spent almost one year with him, and they become so close I don't think they will lose contact so easily

Archived