Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Sad news from www.soompi.com

Breaking: Jung So Min And Lee Joon Confirmed To Have Broken Up After 3 Years Of Dating. After dating for three years, Jung So Min and Lee Joon have parted ways. On June 26, Dispatch reported that representatives for both Jung So Min and Lee Joon had announced that the couple had broken up.

• Sad 3

I am greatly saddened by their breakup. I wished for  a different ending ... Nevertheless, I am cheering for their happiness whatever it may be. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for all the shares and updates!! :cries:

• Like 3

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. i CAN'T . i AM SO SAD. 

SINCE TODAY I WON'T SHIP ANYBODY ELSE, I SWER. I AM SO DISAPONITED.

HOWEVER I HOPE THEY CAN BE HAPPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE, EVEN WHEN I THINK  THEY WERE A  PERFECT MATCH. 

NOW I HAVE NOT  REASON TO COME HERE ANYMORE.

GOODBYE EVERYBODY. WAS A PLEASURE TO MET ALL OF YOU HERE. :brokenheart:

• Like 3

Yes, it was wonderful sharing w all of you! This is my first breakup with a ship. It made me realize that shipping is not easy. Regardless,

all the best to them. Maybe we all will meet again in another shipping thread! :heart:

• Like 2

I'm so sad to hear this breakup news. They were such a cute couple and I really thought they would make it since they stayed together through Lee Joon's enlistment.  I'm so sorry this relationship did not work out. However, I'm glad that things ended  in a positive way, and that they remain on good terms with each other. I wish them both all the best. 

• Like 1