Quantcast

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Profile Name: Lee Joon Hangul: 이준 Birth Name: Lee Chang-Sun (이창선) Birthdate: February 7, 1988 Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea Height: 180cm Notes For

Joon min shipper in Weibo

This thread is in Mandarin. The Chinese shippers found some traces of Joon in JM’s recent videos and pictures. For example, they spotted a familiar pair of bermudas in one of her pictures with her nephew. Also, they were speculating that one of the hands (no 3) in a family drinking picture is his because he has his other hand on his elbow (which is a more respectful way of drinking in Korean culture) while the others don’t (likely close family - JM, brother, mother, father and sis in law). 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • 4 months later...

Thank you for all the updates and photos. They are so sweet together.
@Miss Swan, I love your gif...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dc5cd3b3c3b04855b8bceafc7d470050.jpeg?s=

Lee Joon In Talks To Join Sci-Fi Horror Drama Alongside Gong Yoo And Bae Doona

We may be seeing Lee Joon’s return to acting soon!

On June 15, it was reported that Lee Joon would be appearing in the upcoming Netflix original series “The Sea of Silence” (literal title). A source from his agency Prain TPC stated, “It’s true that Lee Joon has received an offer to appear in the drama and he is currently looking over it.”

If Lee Joon accepts the role, it will be his first drama since 2017’s “Father Is Strange.” He is said to have been offered the role of Tae Seok, a man with a military background who is intelligent, soft-spoken, and caring. He gets along with everyone on the team but if they really think about it, they don’t really know anything about him.

“The Sea of Silence” will be a sci-fi horror thriller that is set in the future, where desertification has left the earth with food and water shortages. A special team is tasked with retrieving mysterious samples from an abandoned research base on the moon.

The upcoming series will be based on a short film of the same name by director Choi Hang Yong, who was highlighted at the 13th Mise-en-scène Short Film Festival in 2014. Choi Hang Yong is set to direct the series, with Jung Woo Sung participating as a producer. Other actors who are in talks to join the series include Gong Yoo, Bae Doona, and Lee Joon Hyuk.

“The Sea of Silence” is set to begin filming this August.

Stay tuned for more updates!

source

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Sad news from www.soompi.com

Breaking: Jung So Min And Lee Joon Confirmed To Have Broken Up After 3 Years Of Dating. After dating for three years, Jung So Min and Lee Joon have parted ways. On June 26, Dispatch reported that representatives for both Jung So Min and Lee Joon had announced that the couple had broken up.

• Sad 3

I am greatly saddened by their breakup. I wished for  a different ending ... Nevertheless, I am cheering for their happiness whatever it may be. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for all the shares and updates!! :cries:

• Like 3

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. i CAN'T . i AM SO SAD. 

SINCE TODAY I WON'T SHIP ANYBODY ELSE, I SWER. I AM SO DISAPONITED.

HOWEVER I HOPE THEY CAN BE HAPPPY WITH SOMEONE ELSE, EVEN WHEN I THINK  THEY WERE A  PERFECT MATCH. 

NOW I HAVE NOT  REASON TO COME HERE ANYMORE.

GOODBYE EVERYBODY. WAS A PLEASURE TO MET ALL OF YOU HERE. :brokenheart:

• Like 3

Yes, it was wonderful sharing w all of you! This is my first breakup with a ship. It made me realize that shipping is not easy. Regardless,

all the best to them. Maybe we all will meet again in another shipping thread! :heart:

• Like 2

I'm so sad to hear this breakup news. They were such a cute couple and I really thought they would make it since they stayed together through Lee Joon's enlistment.  I'm so sorry this relationship did not work out. However, I'm glad that things ended  in a positive way, and that they remain on good terms with each other. I wish them both all the best. 

• Like 1