Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

I still think everyone here in this forum loves this couple with good intentions so let’s stop questioning each other anymore. 

I also have some doubts before but everyone’s positive contributions here keep me going and stay strong so I really think everyone was great during this difficult time. Let’s move on and hug together. What’s past is past and let’s start fresh. 

I am looking forward seeing more contributions in the forum in the future from all of you since Joon is back :). 

Today is a “J” day. It’s  Joon’s day and a joyful day for all of us. 

Welcome back, Joon. We love you.

ps. Don’t forget to follow sbs radio ig and press like on Friday. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Looks like they share some things. Glad to see our ship is sailing. They have been dating for more than 2 years:blush:

tumblr_os56zhEqyT1u73xsoo4_r1_400.gif

• Like 3

On 1/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, luffie said:

@camichi r those pics recent??? I love them together. :heart:

Sorry , i'am a little late. joon pics are very recent. JSM pics are from last year.  He is working as a DJ at the same radio station she was before, as you can see they sheare many items as couple.  They are doing well. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Joon min shipper in Weibo

This thread is in Mandarin. The Chinese shippers found some traces of Joon in JM’s recent videos and pictures. For example, they spotted a familiar pair of bermudas in one of her pictures with her nephew. Also, they were speculating that one of the hands (no 3) in a family drinking picture is his because he has his other hand on his elbow (which is a more respectful way of drinking in Korean culture) while the others don’t (likely close family - JM, brother, mother, father and sis in law). 

• Like 4
  • Love 2