Quantcast

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Profile Name: Lee Joon Hangul: 이준 Birth Name: Lee Chang-Sun (이창선) Birthdate: February 7, 1988 Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea Height: 180cm Notes For

On 11/1/2019 at 4:28 AM, irisariadne said:

Some people said that this is 26 stool in Somin new house (im not sure its her house or family house). I thought the same thing too. Maybe yes or maybe no , but i dont care. Afterall they are real couple and this is shipper thread. So ,its 50%-50%. Its not like crazy stupid Se****in shipper, from bracelet, to ring to S word - (S for single seriously???):blink:

#pleasedon'tkillmydelulu:phew:

That's a Diferent house. One of her Videos in her Vlog were filmed in that house  and is  a diferent one, definitely isn't her parents's house. I saw it and noticed those stool  too. And is not crazy stupid, even the only dog at  her parents's  is Modu, the black dog. I was so excted. 

• Like 1

Well, I did notice the kitchen in the vlog with “26” stools is different from her mum’s kitchen. Also she had a coffee machine in the earlier V logs as she loved iced americano but she was making coffee from a packet in the V log with the “26” stools. So it could be another part of her Mum’s house that was not featured in earlier vlogs, or her own place if she has got it or........JOONIE’s House! Yay!!!!

• Like 3
6 hours ago, camichi said:

That's a Diferent house. One of her Videos in her Vlog were filmed in that house  and is  a diferent one, definitely isn't her parents's house. I saw it and noticed those stool  too. And is not crazy stupid, even the only dog at  her parents's  is Modu, the black dog. I was so excted. 

She mentioned in that vlog she was preparing a simple meal for her friend who was coming to visit with her dog, Ska. 

13 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Well, I did notice the kitchen in the vlog with “26” stools is different from her mum’s kitchen. Also she had a coffee machine in the earlier V logs as she loved iced americano but she was making coffee from a packet in the V log with the “26” stools. So it could be another part of her Mum’s house that was not featured in earlier vlogs, or her own place if she has got it or........JOONIE’s House! Yay!!!!

Or Mother in law hause:wub:

Cutefairy post on her IG story with this picture last month and said Somin new house is big . Enough space for whole family if they sleeping in the living room (she said something like that, if im not mistaken). From there i know this is her new house. The floor is different and have fireplace.

eSwlk82.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

On 11/3/2019 at 3:39 AM, FrFox said:

I didn’t get it about the stool, what’s wrong with them? Someone else has them?

Nothing wrong. According to eyjooniesh, Lee Joon designed that stool and 2wenty6ix is his logo . 2 is pronounced like lee in Korean and 6 is because English word June (6) is pronounced like Joon #26. You can also buy that stool at Strol owned by Joon's Ceo, Mr. Yeo Jun Yeong.  

• Thanks 1
On 11/4/2019 at 2:14 AM, Miss Swan said:
This is sooo cute:wub:

너무귀여워!

neomu gwiyeowo! Gracie and Brooke are so cute. I wonder why they will think of the guy as Somin Imo’s Boyfriend, is it because she told them she has a boyfie or Joon was present in their meet ups. Hee hee.

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 2
On 11/3/2019 at 10:45 PM, irisariadne said:

She’s always smiling and being goofy around him.She’s not afraid to be silly. She showed so much :heart: and interest for Joon. You don’t see this side of her in other dramas or variety show’s  BTS. 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

너무귀여워!

neomu gwiyeowo! Gracie and Brooke are so cute. I wonder why they will think of the guy as Somin Imo’s Boyfriend, is it because she told them she has a boyfie or Joon was present in their meet ups. Hee hee.

I don't think they met him but kids nowadays are so attentive might have heard from someone :joy: even Brooke's dad doesn't know where that idea about the boyfriend came from :lol: 

1 hour ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I don't think they met him but kids nowadays are so attentive might have heard from someone :joy: even Brooke's dad doesn't know where that idea about the boyfriend came from :lol: 

Maybe Brooke or Grace asked her during LF shooting, kids are good at saying awkward things :) We didn't see every second of filming obviously...Even if they haven't met yet I hope Somin will introduce him girls and....he will want to have the same fast :D

34 minutes ago, FrFox said:

Maybe Brooke or Grace asked her during LF shooting, kids are good at saying awkward things :) We didn't see every second of filming obviously...Even if they haven't met yet I hope Somin will introduce him girls and....he will want to have the same fast :D

That is what i meant might have heard during LF shooting