Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Loved Somin's interactions with the little girls of Little Forest. Hope Joon and Somin will have their own little girls one day! :wub:

https://blog.naver.com/risingkeyword/221611686904

한 동안 온라인에서 이야기 되던 이준 정소민 결별설도 사실이 아니며, 3년 동안 연애중이라고 알려졌습니다. 원래 이준 배우의 현역 제대일은 2019년 7월 23일이지만, 사회복무요원으로 대체복무 중이라, 아직 소집해제 일정은 밝혀지지 않은 상태지만, 2019년 연내 소집해제 될 예정으로 알려져있습니다. 이준 배우도 곧 방송과 스크린에서 볼 수 있지 않을까 기대합니다.

Translation of one of the paragraphs

The long-talked-about breakup of Lee Joon and Jung So-min is also not true, and it has been known that they have been dating for two years. Originally, Lee Joon's discharge date is July 23, 2019, but since he is serving as a social service agent, the schedule for the recall is not known yet, but it is expected to be held by the end of the year 2019. Looking forward to seeing actor Lee Joon on TV and screen soon.

Source naver article 2019.8.10

69776101_604000606833171_315852200518489

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

Omg, can’t wait to see them together!

I saw one woman wrote on social media how a photo of her 2 sons ended up on a shipper account of Somin and LSG, how crazy shippers can be...

In a recent article – see https://www.soompi.com/article/1358635wpp/watch-g-o-and-choi-ye-seul-get-married-with-blessings-from-mblaq-members-2pms-taecyeon-and-more#comment-4651271214 a number of users commented on LJ discharge, see http://disq.us/p/24x8vu6

Joon was discharged on 25 sept. but no one knows where he is & what he is doing now. i hope i hear some news about joon..” this may still be speculation though.

@edlan17, I checked with Joon's Taiwanese fanclub facebook page and a twitter fan page. The twitter fan page said early december, while the Taiwanese fanclub said unlikely to be out in October as well. I would think no reason for Joon to hide that he is discharged on 25 Sept if indeed he was, also no announcement from Prain PTC if he was out on 25 Sept which is weird.

https://twitter.com/eyeonmyse?lang=en

Quoted from : eyeonmyse

I don't think I'll be shocked or disappointed anymore even if he's still not discharging this December .

EGkcXNZUcAIWKNK.jpg:large

Quoted: Early December palli

Quoted:

I think we are close now. Yeah even tho early December but I think he will come back straight to us with a new project in store

EGchXW8U0AUlLZh.jpg

林子琪 好傷心哦!到底何時會回來,10月會回來嗎?可以偷偷告訴我們嗎?

準在我心;엠블랙A+_Taiwan 林子琪 應該是不會

https://www.facebook.com/mblaqinmyheart/

Again all unverified by Prain PTC, so take it with a pinch of salt. Just preparing ourselves mentally if not out in Oct. 

• Like 4

@Joonminshipper  yes, he also said he want someone that he can trust on We Got Married . This gif is  when first meeting of LJ with OYS after her dating scandal with LJW. This is reality show, but why i think his feeling is genuine. People can say oh ,maybe because this show is scripted or he is actor , he do it for rating bla bla bla.  But i feel his sadness is real and upset about their  dating news although she just a virtual wife. 

giphy.gif

Maybe because his past bad love experience when his girlfriend cheated on him , so its not easy to him to trust someone (imo).

c6TMm1l.jpg  

• Like 1

24 October 2017 - 24 October 2019 . It's been 2 years already.  The soldiers behind him that enlisted on same day already discharged  but..:bawling:

giphy.gif

38 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

@Joonminshipper  yes, he also said he want someone that he can trust on We Got Married .  This gif is  LJ first meeting with OYS after her dating scandal with LJW. This is reality show, but why i think his feeling is genuine. People can say oh ,maybe because this show is scripted or he is actor , he do it for rating bla bla bla.  But i feel his sadness is real and upset about their  dating news although she just a virtual wife. 

giphy.gif

Maybe because his past bad love experience when his girlfirend cheated on him , so its not easy to him to trust someone (imo).

10 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

24 October 2017 - 24 October 2019 . It's been 2 years already.  The soldiers behind him that enlist on same day already discharge but..:bawling:

giphy.gifI

@irisariadne

Even GD and YongHwa who enlisted later than him will be discharged soon  on 26 Oct and 3 Nov respectively. 

Saw some countdown of Joon's Korean fan on Twitter that as of 22 Oct, it is D50, if it is indeed true, it means his projected discharge date is 10 Dec 2019!!! :bawling: Poor guy would have been not been able to continue his acting in as long as 27 months since 24 Oct 2017! And we all know how much he loves acting, he ever said he would want to continue acting till he is 100 years old. 

Is that why Somin take on the radio dj job to be on a more predictable schedule like Joon's? I don't see how she can take on any drama and still juggle her dj job concurrently due to scheduling issues unless they are willing to work around her dj job's timing, but it could also be because she did not come across a good script yet.

Thanks for replying @irisariadne, I was desperately trying to keep this thread alive but really hard because we have zero updates from Joonie. Hopefully he can be more forgiving to himself and update some news of himself. I see GD also was able to apply for leave to attend his sister's wedding and there were some updates of him at the wedding. And Yoon Do Joon of Beast also had some updates while he is on military vacation leave. No updates from Joon, Somin and Prain PTC except for a 10 anniversary greeting on Yeo Jun Young's IG. All Joon's international fans are getting really down and restless.

38 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

https://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/news/news_view.php?no=17612&sec=behind&lang=eng&page=12&search_tag=Behind%20the%20Scenes&writer=

Joon's Father is Strange interview Sept 2017

Q: The proposal scene was quite impressive. Have you asked someone out like that in your real life?

"Except when I was young, I've never asked someone out. I've never said I liked someone either. It was just texting someone, 'let's go out.' After becoming an adult, I was afraid to approach someone. I was worried that the other person might look at me weird. And I'm not the type to make a move first. It was fun to do something that I haven't experienced in the drama. Everything about the character in the drama was different from me, except for the fact that he was an idol-turned-actor."

Exactly the same like Somin in Life Bar Oct 2017, two persons who won't make the first move because they are worried ....but ended up being together. :wub:

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

@Joonminshipper  yes, he also said he want someone that he can trust on We Got Married .  This gif is  LJ first meeting with OYS after her dating scandal with LJW. This is reality show, but why i think his feeling is genuine. People can say oh ,maybe because this show is scripted or he is actor , he do it for rating bla bla bla.  But i feel his sadness is real and upset about their  dating news although she just a virtual wife. 

giphy.gif

Maybe because his past bad love experience when his girlfirend cheated on him , so its not easy to him to trust someone (imo).

c6TMm1l.jpg  

He definitely met Somin more than 3 times! First script reading January 16 2017, Press Conference Feb 28 2017, First episode broadcast on 4 March,  Last Episode Aug 27 2017. He had a long time to fall in love with her.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Exactly the same like Somin in Life Bar Oct 2017, two persons who won't make the first move because they are worried ....but ended up being together. :wub:

I wonder who made a first move then if they both can’t do it :D:wub:

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Credit: @jayemsarang

@Joonminshipper tbh i admit i one of that fan. Because  its a long wait and im tired of waiting.This waiting is painful because no news and picture at all. I feel upset and jealous when see other actors have new project . And those who enllisted in 2018 (like his bestfriend Yonghwa) will be discharge on 3rd November 2019. But, thanks to you that keep this thread alive and i really appreciate it. I thought that i will active in  this thread on December but after i see what you did, i change my mind.

On the day he discharge, i want him to show up in radio show (Jung So Min Young Street?), interview, product launching, fashion show or whatever, i dont care as long as i can see his face. I hope Joon not hiding for another one month and only by next year we can see his picture in the drama script reading.  :angry:

• Like 1

:heart:@irisariadne

I think people will still think of Joonie and mention him when they see Somin either on her IG or on Youngstreet or on TV programs( so far only Little Forest, and her cameos in drama). I wonder why don’t the reporters just ask Somin directly for Joon’s updates or is that a “no no” to ask about relationship of real couples in Korea. Beenzino and Stefanie are pretty open about their relationship. 

Or it could be they asked but she declined on the basis that he is supposed to be doing his military service so no updates.Articles from Dec 2018 onwards kept having speculations about whether they have broken up due to lack of updates on the couple.  But I do see articles from May 2019 onwards, whenever they mention Somin, they call her Lee Joon :heart: Somin.

Then in August episode of Mnet TMI news, they were featured as one of the Top 7 real love couples. And articles from August 2019 ( when Little Forest started airing) to October 2019 about Somin, they will always have a one liner at the end that Somin is in a public relationship with Lee Joon since 2017.

I hope Joonmin couple will richly reward fans for all this time of waiting by releasing pictures and news updates upon his official discharge. The reason why his military service period is lengthened could be because he might have taken time off to rest till his panic disorder stabilised before resuming service or he had to stay at home while waiting for the switch from active status to public service worker. On Ig, some dedicated shipper accounts are finding old pics of them to upload. You can see this couple is really missed terribly.

Please do share whatever thoughts and info you have on the couple and keep this thread alive. 

• Like 1