Quantcast

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Profile Name: Lee Joon Hangul: 이준 Birth Name: Lee Chang-Sun (이창선) Birthdate: February 7, 1988 Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea Height: 180cm Notes For

45 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

It's joon and his mom and it's quite an old pic but whatsoever it was adorable

@Kruti Sharma

yes, sorry sorry. I was too thirsty for Joonmin’s news and wondering how come this picture was never shared. Turns out caption is on wrong pic by the blogger. 

I have been searching Naver and translating the articles and blog entries of korean netizens, they said the couple never ever addressed the rumours if they have broken up because there had been no news of them since Feb 2018 , even via Somin’s IG there were no traces ever since they admitted  to being in a public relationship from 1 Jan 2018. So it is said this year, Lee Joon did upload a picture to show that they are still meeting nicely but he has deactivated his SNS acct and the only way he can upload to somewhere is via his fan cafe which I don’t really know how to access. This is not verified , I got it from one korean blogger’s entry and translate the content to English. 

oct, nov, dec.... hope we’ll get a good answer soon

8 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

This is his mom, he posted this on Instagram before he went to enlist, this was at Japan IIRC. Joon is very close with his mom and remember he was caught having Chuseok date with his mom before. 

https://blog.naver.com/risingkeyword/221611686904

한 동안 온라인에서 이야기 되던 이준 정소민 결별설도 사실이 아니며, 3년 동안 연애중이라고 알려졌습니다. 원래 이준 배우의 현역 제대일은 2019년 7월 23일이지만, 사회복무요원으로 대체복무 중이라, 아직 소집해제 일정은 밝혀지지 않은 상태지만, 2019년 연내 소집해제 될 예정으로 알려져있습니다. 이준 배우도 곧 방송과 스크린에서 볼 수 있지 않을까 기대합니다.

Translation of one of the paragraphs

The long-talked-about breakup of Lee Joon and Jung So-min is also not true, and it has been known that they have been dating for two years. Originally, Lee Joon's discharge date is July 23, 2019, but since he is serving as a social service agent, the schedule for the recall is not known yet, but it is expected to be held by the end of the year 2019. Looking forward to seeing actor Lee Joon on TV and screen soon.

Source naver article 2019.8.10

69776101_604000606833171_315852200518489

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

In a recent article – see https://www.soompi.com/article/1358635wpp/watch-g-o-and-choi-ye-seul-get-married-with-blessings-from-mblaq-members-2pms-taecyeon-and-more#comment-4651271214 a number of users commented on LJ discharge, see http://disq.us/p/24x8vu6

Joon was discharged on 25 sept. but no one knows where he is & what he is doing now. i hope i hear some news about joon..” this may still be speculation though.

@edlan17, I checked with Joon's Taiwanese fanclub facebook page and a twitter fan page. The twitter fan page said early december, while the Taiwanese fanclub said unlikely to be out in October as well. I would think no reason for Joon to hide that he is discharged on 25 Sept if indeed he was, also no announcement from Prain PTC if he was out on 25 Sept which is weird.

https://twitter.com/eyeonmyse?lang=en

Quoted from : eyeonmyse

I don't think I'll be shocked or disappointed anymore even if he's still not discharging this December .

EGkcXNZUcAIWKNK.jpg:large

Quoted: Early December palli

Quoted:

I think we are close now. Yeah even tho early December but I think he will come back straight to us with a new project in store

EGchXW8U0AUlLZh.jpg

林子琪 好傷心哦!到底何時會回來,10月會回來嗎?可以偷偷告訴我們嗎?

準在我心;엠블랙A+_Taiwan 林子琪 應該是不會

https://www.facebook.com/mblaqinmyheart/

Again all unverified by Prain PTC, so take it with a pinch of salt. Just preparing ourselves mentally if not out in Oct. 

• Like 4

@Joonminshipper  yes, he also said he want someone that he can trust on We Got Married . This gif is  when first meeting of LJ with OYS after her dating scandal with LJW. This is reality show, but why i think his feeling is genuine. People can say oh ,maybe because this show is scripted or he is actor , he do it for rating bla bla bla.  But i feel his sadness is real and upset about their  dating news although she just a virtual wife. 

giphy.gif

Maybe because his past bad love experience when his girlfriend cheated on him , so its not easy to him to trust someone (imo).

c6TMm1l.jpg  

• Like 1