Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

49 minutes ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

Well, I guess it depends then...my friend’s boyfriend said so when he was in army 2 years ago. They also have a lot of rules of behavior when they are off duty.

I know the army rules are lot stricter back then but now I heard they have make it less stricter hence that's why taecyeon can easily update. Especially for public service worker, more free but lee joon just doesn't want to update his private life because he's a closed person himself

Joonmin till the end! All the way. Love you Joonminshippers! The chat that @irisariadne posted was from Kshow123.net under Little Forest and it’s clear from the username that the person is a LSG fan looking for girlfriend for her Oppa. Your Oppa already got Suzy and Yoona. So stop shipping Somin with your Oppa ok? Woori Somin is Joonie’s.

13 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Joonmin till the end! All the way. Love you Joonminshippers! 

Yaaassss!!!

14 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

The chat that @irisariadne posted was from Kshow123.net under Little Forest and it’s clear from the username that the person is a LSG fan looking for girlfriend for her Oppa. Your Oppa already got Suzy and Yoona. So stop shipping Somin with your Oppa ok? Woori Somin is Joonie’s.

Those are crazy shippers too. They put Seung Gi in couple with every girl he stand next to for 2 minutes *facepalm*

9 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:
1 hour ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

Well, I guess it depends then...my friend’s boyfriend said so when he was in army 2 years ago. They also have a lot of rules of behavior when they are off duty.

They haven’t announced it then how this person may know?!

”mommy Simon and daddy Seung Gi” :skull:Arrrgh

May be the person is having personal contact with lj this international fans living far away claim such things and they r so confident i hope they get a shock btw it's one of the most common guess when the guy is in military earlier also celebs having broken up that way that's why such claim btw where is this comment 

• Like 1

It's one of the most common excuses which often happens with korean celebs when the guy is serving they often break up and the comment that claims they postpone that have happened with a korean celebrity couple earlier and right now it's very easier for people to say all this as nobody knows anything about them people guessing because sm doesn't mentions lj in her ig posts anywhere can i ask did she mentioned about lj after his enlistment but they were dating right even after their dating news was confirmed she didn't ever mentioned about lj earlier this june vogue korea mentioned them among celebrity couples who acted and fell in love vogue is a known as one of leading magazines around world whatever it is i m so done people saying that this and that about lj and so min

Let’s set this thread abuzz with fireworks and love once there is news from Joonie. Have faith whether it is 25 Sep, Oct, Nov or Dec! We will just have to have faith and wait. 

Somin will always let Joon speak first in interviews, so I believe she is also waiting for Joon to be ready to face the media after his military service.

Joonminshippers unite! Saranghae! 

:heart:

• Like 2

Hi Joonminshippers,

Got news from Joonie’s Taiwanese Fanpage on Facebook that it is certain he won’t be out in September. Actual date not disclosed. So don’t know whether it is reliable. But to manage everyone’s fragile :heartbreak: and patience. We have waited for so long , what is 1,2 or 3 more months, as long as we stay united! 

Source; 准在我心 facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mblaqinmyheart/photos/

• Like 1

Again this sig and sm shippers i sometimes thinks why does it come in my timeline :weary: they r claiming sm hangs out with sig way too much after the show ended pointing out as kwon soo hyun tagged all of them in his ig post i have blocked so many people but still they appear :unamused: gonna say goodbye to social media for the time being 

1 hour ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Again this sig and sm shippers i sometimes thinks why does it come in my timeline :weary: they r claiming sm hangs out with sig way too much after the show ended pointing out as kwon soo hyun tagged all of them in his ig post i have blocked so many people but still they appear :unamused: gonna say goodbye to social media for the time being 

They're delulu. 

8 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Hi Joonminshippers,

Got news from Joonie’s Taiwanese Fanpage on Facebook that it is certain he won’t be out in September. Actual date not disclosed. So don’t know whether it is reliable. But to manage everyone’s fragile :heartbreak: and patience. We have waited for so long , what is 1,2 or 3 more months, as long as we stay united! 

Source; 准在我心 facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/pg/mblaqinmyheart/photos/

Joon left comment D-xx not d-xxx, and he deleted later, wonder because it's neither d-xx or d-xxx but d-x lol

25 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

Joon left comment D-xx not d-xxx, and he deleted later, wonder because it's neither d-xx or d-xxx but d-x lol

Joon seems to like doing this, posting something then deleting them. When he still had his IG account,  there was a photo in IG of him, Somin and Min Jin Woong in Ahn Joong Hee’s rooftop room. Caption is Who is blocking my heart? He made a heart and Somin blocked it in the photo while Min Jin Woong looked on. Some netizens were quick to screenshot it but he took down the post quickly. 

46 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Joon seems to like doing this, posting something then deleting them. When he still had his IG account,  there was a photo in IG of him, Somin and Min Jin Woong in Ahn Joong Hee’s rooftop room. Caption is Who is blocking my heart? He made a heart and Somin blocked it in the photo while Min Jin Woong looked on. Some netizens were quick to screenshot it but he took down the post quickly. 

Yup he has done it before that too, he explained later to us that prain TPC staff called him after he posted something on IG, to adjust the caption or edit something (he doesn't explained it in detail) but he ended up just deleted the post. He's very obedient or too lazy to argue about something petty lol. 

Crz03E-XgAAHJV6?format=jpg&name=360x360

He doesn't know how to modify so he deleted it. 

Sometimes he also deleted an ig post because of fans comments like this

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

They're delulu. 

Did she hang out with SIG too much? I thought SIG gave her a spiderman game coz they are both homebodies. SIG likes to drink, Somin doesn’t. Anyway SIG’s fans can also have their Oppa back. We and Somin do not need other oppas we already have Joonie Oppa. 

3 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Again this sig and sm shippers i sometimes thinks why does it come in my timeline :weary: they r claiming sm hangs out with sig way too much after the show ended 

They say Seung Gi and Somin hang out together?!?!

10 minutes ago, Ms_Parisienne said:

They say Seung Gi and Somin hang out together?!?!

No seo in guk  sm's smile that left your eyes costar those shippers r also one of a kind they claim various things which is highly disrespectful so let it be..... 

8 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

No seo in guk  sm's smile that left your eyes costar those shippers r also one of a kind they claim various things which is highly disrespectful so let it be..... 

Ahhhh...some people have too much free time! My black list on Instagram is growing longer every day...

112297_98141_167.jpg

RYg1QVduiotl5k46.jpeghttp://nbntv.co.kr/news/view/561962

Korean article on 13 Aug 2019

Headline says What is the current situation of Jung So-min♥, Lee Joon? When is the day of the ceremony?A sweet life that is not separated even in panic disorder.”Healing variety show “Little Forest” Filming on Location 

While actor Jung So-min is playing an active part in the SBS show "Little Forest," many people are curious about the current situation of Lee Joon, a singer and actor who has a relationship with Jung So-min.  Lee Joon enlisted in the Army's 8th Division's Chadol Battalion in October 2017. However, he had to be treated while serving for a panic disorder he had suffered from before he enlisted.  

Lee Joon was eventually transferred to a supplementary role while serving in active duty after a legal examination process in the military due to panic disorder.  

At the time, Lee's company stated, "In the future, Lee Joon will continue his defense duties as a private military personnel under the direction of the MMA."  

Even in the midst of panic disorder, Lee Joon is serving in the military with the support of his lover, Jung So-min. Lee Joon and Jung So-min caught the attention of fans by showing off their typical couple's appearance, such as enjoying a date on Lee Joon’s vacation.  

Lee Joon and Jung So-min appeared as a couple in the KBS drama "Father Is Strange", and developed into real lovers and were congratulated by many. Lee Joon is 31 years old this year and Jung So-min  is 30 years old this year. Lee Joon is expected to be released later this year.  

Meanwhile, Jung So-min is starring in "Little Forest" with Lee Seung-ki, Lee Seo-jin, Park Narae. The location of the little forest, which boasts a beautiful scenery and is a healing place, is in The Inje, Gangwon Province.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

I can't imagine Joonie doing this sexy dance on Somin. He performed this solo during MBLAQ's concerts to Rain's song "Nan" . I just loved the way he wore his cap and his eyes could not be seen and the air of mystery. Omo, he looks so handsome. So happy for Somin! She can wake up to this face for the rest of her life!!!:heart:

Somin is too shy and won't be able to handle it. As it is during his last fanmeeting in Seoul on 30 Sept 2017, when he did the body wave and heart pounding, she had to turn away as she couldn't even look.Unfortunately, we won't be able to see this anymore because these were from Joonie's idol days.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGbw2zjNvdM_1hx2nNJZ5

https://programs.sbs.co.kr/enter/strongheart/clip/56257/22000342973

• Like 2

All Joonie's chingus have worked with his girlfriend before. So many best man to choose from.

RWTETE.jpg

524356_388161971237343_889673948_n.jpeg

00180440.jpg

Si+Yoon-JUng+So+Min-Yong+Hwa.jpg

article_26202932994278.jpg

From Left, Yoon Do Joon from Beast acted in a cameo in Because this is my first life

Kwang Hee with Somin in "Standby"

Yong Hwa and Somin in a CF

Not forgetting Im Siwan with Somin in Standby.

• Like 3