Quantcast
Jump to content
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Recommended Posts

@eyjooniesh, I assume these are Indonesian fans? Seung Gi was just there to film "Twogether" with Jasper Liu. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Terrible fans to joke about Joonmin breakup. Anyway, I really do not see any interest shown by Lee Seung Gi on Somin and vice versa.

 

Gwanenchanha. Nevermind it won't happen. Somin is a super loyal girl. Watch Knowing Bros E61 and you will know she was so sad when her ex boyfriend wanted to end the relationship. She knew the pain and would never do that to Joon. I hope she can be a good source of support for Joon as he grapples with his panic disorder. 

 

I felt bad for Joon's unpleasant experience on the set of We Got Married with Oh Yeon-Seo because of her dating rumour with Lee Jang Woo. Since then she had dated Kim Bum for about 9 months before breaking up.  Unfortunately, she is now also being dragged into the messy divorce of Ahn Jae-hyun and Goo Hye Sun. So it was a blessing that Joon did not end up with OYS.

 

Having watched interviews about Joon, I felt that he had been through hard times, what with his father's failed business and his parents' divorce when he was young. I believed it drove him to work very hard during his idol days to help pay off his family's substantial debt and even buy apartment for them. He shared in 2016 Ceci interview, he was able to get better sleep after moving to a place near the mountain in Bundang area where he used to lived as a child (It's also his girlfriend's, Somin's neighbourhood, :wub:). Joon and Somin are destiny...fated to be together. 

 

Happy Chuseok for the couple!:star: Fighting everyone! Hopefully 2 more weeks!

65656654_2280644918855042_50806526015912

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

I can't vote. I've made account.

Open the site in Firefox browser and then vote earlier i was also not able to vote as the site was not supporting in other browsers but it worked with Firefox also we can vote 6 times a day with one account 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

Watch Knowing Bros E61 and you will know she was so sad when her ex boyfriend wanted to end the relationship

 

Similar to Lee Joon, he said he looks like the type to dump girl (a playboy) but it was him who always get dumped by girlfriend. 

Spoiler
  • Here is article of what he said during strong heart. It resurfaced again in 2013 because Go Young wook (the person LJ's girlfriend cheated with when he still a minor) has been arrested due to sexual assault of minor.
Go Young Wook’s Past Misdeeds Are Resurfacing

Go Young Wook’s Past Misdeeds Are Resurfacing

Jan 11, 2013
by yw740030

On SBS’s “Strong Heart” that aired in 2011, Lee Joon stated, “In my 24 years, I have loved two women, and Go Young Wook stole one of them. One day, I happened to see a text message from Go Young Wook on my girlfriend’s cell phone. The message said, ‘When we meet next time, it will be my treat.’”

Lee Joon continued, “When I asked my girlfriend about it, she said that she met Go Young Wook at a party and just exchanged phone numbers. My girlfriend was not a flirtatious person, so I got suspicious. We fought and we broke up.”

Go Young Wook, who was also present, tried to make a joke of the situation. MC Kang Ho Dong also tried to provide an explanation by saying, “Your girlfriend was probably a fan of Go Young Wook and so I’m sure he was just being nice.”

In addition, on KBS’s “Happy Together,” actress Lee Min Jung and model Jang Yoon Joo have also revealed in the past that Go Young Wook have tried to get their phone numbers. Also, Go Young Wook has been recently receiving a lot of criticism by sending an intimate message via SNS to gymnast Son Yeon Jae.

Go Young Wook’s past misdeeds have resurfaced recently due to the sexual assault scandal involving a minor.

 

 

Knetz comments

 
Netizen Buzz
Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Past story of Go Young Wook stealing Lee Joon's girlfriends resurfaces

Article: Past story of Lee Joon losing his girlfriend to Go Young Wook resurfaces

Source: TV Daily via Nate

On a past episode of Strong Heart, Lee Joon revealed that he had lost two ex-girlfriends because of Go Young Wook. He had found his number in their phones with texts saying "Oppa will buy you something delicious to eat next time" and "Oppa will buy you soju next time". He had gotten their numbers at a mutual meeting.

1. [+297, -2] Lee Joon gets his girlfriend stolen to Go Young Wook. Gets his virtual wife Oh Yeon Seo stolen. Time to sing "It's War".

2. [+247, -3] I feel bad for Lee Joon. He got a lot of hate then for being disrespectful to his senior, but thinking about it now, that wasn't even the case..

3. [+225, -0] Go Young Wook's tweet gives me the goose bumps. A round of applause to the fact that he's worse than what was exaggerated (TN: Go Young Wook had tweeted shortly after the Strong Heart episode that the articles were exaggerating the situation).

-

Article: Lee Joon "Lost two girlfriends to Go Young Wook" Past story resurfaces

Source: Herald News via Nate

1. [+563, -21] He raises all those dogs at home.. and he eventually became one of them.

2. [+477, -6] Go Young Wook is like an onion. You peel and peel and there are still more layers to peel. Perv.

3. [+430, -5] Utter trash

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

Open the site in Firefox browser and then vote earlier i was also not able to vote as the site was not supporting in other browsers but it worked with Firefox also we can vote 6 times a day with one account 

Oic tq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let's focus on how important can improve the score.  Let's be constant.  It is something important and worthwhile.:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2019 at 10:41 AM, irisariadne said:

Somin favourite song-Lover 

 

Miss our Joonmin couple so much that I am even looking for clues in the lyrics of Somin’s favourite song by Taylor Swift. It is a love song by Taylor for her boyfriend Joe Alwyn and is Taylor’s favourite song on her new album too. 

 

I searched Lee Joon and Somin on Naver and google translate all the articles from Korean to English. On and off,  there were  rumours and speculation that they have broken up largely due to lack of news from the couple but as recent as Aug, there were also articles that news that they have broken up were not true and they are in a stable relationship. I think because he is still serving his national service as a public service worker, it is not good for him to appear in her VLOG and IG accounts. Her life seems very routine as her DJ stint since end of Dec 2018 requires her to work at fixed timing everyday. This stability must be good for Joon too? Since they are both homebodies, that is why there are no pictures taken of them? 

 

Is it my imagination but I think the choice of her favourite song for Chuseok interview is a hint that they are still together? Here are the lyrics. 

 

“We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
This is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my lover

We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my lover

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Oh, you're my, my, my, my
Darling, you're my, my, my, my lover”

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Joonminshipper said:

Miss our Joonmin couple so much that I am even looking for clues in the lyrics of Somin’s favourite song by Taylor Swift. It is a love song by Taylor for her boyfriend Joe Alwyn and is Taylor’s favourite song on her new album too. 

 

I searched Lee Joon and Somin on Naver and google translate all the articles from Korean to English. On and off,  there were  rumours and speculation that they have broken up largely due to lack of news from the couple but as recent as Aug, there were also articles that news that they have broken up were not true and they are in a stable relationship. I think because he is still serving his national service as a public service worker, it is not good for him to appear in her VLOG and IG accounts. Her life seems very routine as her DJ stint since end of Dec 2018 requires her to work at fixed timing everyday. This stability must be good for Joon too? Since they are both homebodies, that is why there are no pictures taken of them? 

 

Is it my imagination but I think the choice of her favourite song for Chuseok interview is a hint that they are still together? Here are the lyrics. 

 

“We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
This is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home
You're my, my, my, my lover

We could let our friends crash in the living room
This is our place, we make the call
And I'm highly suspicious that everyone who sees you wants you
I've loved you three summers now, honey, but I want 'em all

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my lover

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover
My heart's been borrowed and yours has been blue
All's well that ends well to end up with you
Swear to be overdramatic and true to my lover
And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover

Can I go where you go?
Can we always be this close forever and ever?
And ah, take me out, and take me home (forever and ever)
You're my, my, my, my
Oh, you're my, my, my, my
Darling, you're my, my, my, my lover”

Rumors and speculations only comes from fans only joon and so min knows what is their relationship status there is nothing anyone can do about it i always wish they r doing fine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

I think because he is still serving his national service as a public service worker, it is not good for him to appear in her VLOG and IG accounts. Her life seems very routine as her DJ stint since end of Dec 2018 requires her to work at fixed timing everyday. This stability must be good for Joon too? Since they are both homebodies, that is why there are no pictures taken of them?

I think so too. Looks like Joon's close people are forbidden to mention him. Nobody talks about him like he doesn't exist at all. Perhaps this is the position of his agency so he could peacefully finish his MS. But still I wonder, how is this possible, that it's been almost 2 years and there is not a single photo of LJ. OK. Maybe Joon and Somin see each other at home. But doesn't he go to public places at all? Are public service worker allowed to go home sometimes or do they live in a special place?

Fans say Joon comes back around December, and afterwards we'll get news about Joonmin I think. Let's wish them all the best:)

The lyrics is really beautiful!:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

I hope everyone is voting for lee joon 2nd phase voting has started from one account now we can only vote twice 

https://vote.aaavietnam2019.com.vn/#!/?type=actor

Unfortunately, I think there is no way for him to enter the top 10 to get to the next round of voting. He has too little votes.:tears: However, I vote for him everyday using 8 accounts. Hope, his position gets better.

It's strange that Somin wasn't nominated. I didn't find her name in pre-vote.

  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If i m not wrong lj left a comment on his fan cafe which later he deleted saying D-**, Not-*** maybe he is trying to say now days left is in two digits not three (may be mid of December) Damn it's been two long years i literally yearn to listen about him and ya no pics nothing it's not like he locked himself for 2 years it's just that he doesn't want to be noticed 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kruti Sharma said:

If i m not wrong lj left a comment on his fan cafe which later he deleted saying D-**, Not-*** maybe he is trying to say now days left is in two digits not three (may be mid of December) Damn it's been two long years i literally yearn to listen about him and ya no pics nothing it's not like he locked himself for 2 years it's just that he doesn't want to be noticed 

Mid December?!!!  My heart! :bawling:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://hiaday.com/2019/08/28/太穩定狗仔不想拍盤點韓國穩定交往中的明星情侶/?fbclid=IwAR3y-AnTL9K4KmeeRK3i8tzYWbQeym1-4tXiFFTlTIq4tpnoa4igA9tG5_Y

 

found a summary of Mnet TMI news ep 9 on 14 Aug that was published on 28 Aug 2019 on Taiwanese website hiaday. Said that Joonmin couple is in such a stable relationship even paparazzi is lazy to take photo of them. Ha ha. No mention of discharge date. 

 

Translated paragraph:

 

NO 2
Lee Joon Jung So Min
Love News broke out on 2018 New Year's Day 

Both parties admitted the news in 1 hour and 3 minutes

The two fell in love after co-starring in the Korean drama "Father is strange"

It’s so far that even the company’s representatives can’t help but tease them

The paparazzi is too lazy to shoot the ultra stable couple.
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

Said that Joonmin couple is in such a stable relationship even paparazzi is lazy to take photo of them. Ha ha

Haha does this mean they're always together until paparazzi become lazy to take photo of them. I think we might get to see the pics once joonie is discharged. 

Why everyone so worries whether they're together or not, remember early this year somin sent a congratulatory pot to Joon's CEO? Why she did that if they're not together anymore? It's even weirder to sent a plant congratulatory pot to your ex' bf CEO right. I think they're most stable right now, but as always the other shippers always think since there's no news meaning they've break up.

 

PS: I'm glad none of us coming to the other shippers account anymore to mention about LJ, it will only cause nuisance. Just wait 

  • Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...