Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

Keep the edits coming please! Remember to support Somin in Little Forest on Monday and Tuesday.

I also realised she is on SBS Youngstreet every day from 8pm to 10pm, what a hardworking girl! Hope she will set aside some time for Joonie. I checked that public service workers have regular working hours and are allowed to go home. Besides Joonie, Lee Jun Ho and Lee Jong Suk, Jang Keun Suk are also public service workers. 

Joonie's ranking on http://www.bihann.com/cast/41.html has improved from 81 to 67! Good job Chingus!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDLexMER8Jn1J27EHwnEb

• Like 4

Joonmin Couple MV-song sung by So Min from Because this is my first life OST. Joon's ideal type is someone who has a nice voice. Min Min is a radio dj and she has a nice voice! :wub:

Lee Joon’s ideal type “I’d like someone who obsesses over me and treats me well. As opposed to physical looks, I prefer someone with a pure heart.”

Source: https://kprofiles.com/mblaq-members-profile/

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av20736853/

-Nice Joonmin MV compilation with Ikon's song <My Type>, enjoy!Ag%C3%AAncias-confirmam-namoro-de-Lee-Jo

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

I’d like someone who obsesses over me and treats me well. As opposed to physical looks, I prefer someone with a pure heart.”

I think he has dispute the 'obsessed over me" part. Latest interview he changed to someone he feels good about. The above quoted interview was when he's quite young and still idol

It's September, Joonmin Shippers! Will this be the month our wait for Joonie be over? Will this be the month that it is finally safe for Joon and Somin to be seen in public as he finishes his military service, or will they continue to be Ninja couple? 

Translated article taken from a Taiwanese website-Interview with Lee Joon on Sep 6 2017

On working with JSM.

"First of all, she is younger than me and that makes me more relaxed. In my previous works, I also had experience working with younger actors and actresses. It is more comfortable for me to give them advice.Even if a sunbae is only one year older than me, I will find it very difficult to give them comments on acting. I started to get closer to Jung Somin only after 30 episodes. Until then, we have been using honorifics and maintaining a very awkward relationship.As we chatted, I realised that we were born in Bundang and we both learned dance and our university is the same one. I found out that there are people we know together. She is my friend’s high school junior. As we talked about these things -"There is a lot of delicious food in that neighbourhood." "Your home is very expensive" , we got closer. 

In order to be able to perform well, we will often make jokes. So it is sometimes very hard to hold back the laughter when filming. Maybe the staff or actors on the scene do not know, whenever "Action" is shouted, we do not get to the shooting state immediately.Instead, jokes suddenly go to the play, so that if you shoot naturally, you will feel that the picture looks fresh.It's like catching a meteor shower and I really like that feeling.  But the bad thing is that when we have to act in scenes requiring deep emotions to be portrayed, I always want to laugh.Even to the extent that I got Somin to close her eyes when I have to deliver my lines.

In addition to being somewhat difficult when filming emotional scenes, other areas seem to be naturally integrated into the shooting.Because the scenes with Dad is too difficult, so the love drama is not so hard, it is very interesting to shoot.The staff and crew also made careful considerations when shooting Bi Young Joong Hee Couple scenes. It takes about three or four hours to take a scene. For example , the scene of me grabbing the seat belt for Somin.Or the tears that are swirling in the eyelids, and even these are carefully confirmed one by one.

(This was in Sept,  they started dating only in Oct)

When the reporter asked if he really had a "some" with Jung So Min, Lee Joon answered, "What? The love drama between me and Jung Somin is 100% calculated. There is no adlib or improvisation at all, and the results are clipped after a few shots in both forward and reverse directions. PD's ambition for love scenes is strong, so a scene sometimes takes three hours. The kiss scene is also taken in many versions, from deeper versions to shallower ones . It’s completely designed according to the situation, it seems to be a natural interpretation.

• Like 4

Next week (13 September 2019) is Chuseok. I hope some fans spotted Lee Joon and So Min have a movie date and eating kimchi fried rice:D. But i understand if they want to respect Joonmin privacy .

Spoiler

I lied :phew: i  miss Lee Joon so much so i need his picture ASAP :ph34r:

giphy.gif

Credit : jmsc_joonmin

#Throwback

Lee Joon spotted on a cute Chuseok date with his mother

Lee-Joon_1410273729_leejoon1.jpg

MBLAQ's Lee Joon was spotted on a cute mother-son date during the Chuseok holiday. On September 9, one online community posted pictures of Lee Joon with his mother on their movie date to watch "My Brilliant Life"' together.  It was revealed that he had taken his mother to the movies in order to help her relieve some stress.  

According to a rep, the two indeed went to the movie theater, drank coffee, and had a good time.  Even though Lee Joon wore a hood, glasses, and a cap, he looked casual and not too concerned with being recognized as he lounged comfortably in the chair across his mother in the pictures.

Although a portion of fans saw the two and suspected he might be on an actual date with a girl, they ended up smiling brightly when the woman was revealed to be his mother.(Me ::lol:)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

https://twitter.com/hashtag/leejoon?lang=en

According to #leejoon on twitter, TMI news this week may have Joon in the news .... 

Article on Channel Korea on  6 Sep 2019

https://channel-korea.com/ex-mblaqs-lee-joons-love-life/

It's old news rewritten but I can't help but sense media might also be aware people are anxious to know about Joon and use this as a clickbait. Nevertheless, it's good that people are thinking of him. Not pinning too much hope on his military discharge on Sep 25 in case I get disappointed again as with his July 1st and July 23rd discharge dates. This thread has been really quiet.....Joonmin fans, are you tired of waiting too? Fighting! :star:

• Like 3

69918637_185902945776580_658716948900247

Spoiler

Meanwhile, Somin is proving to be quite popular with the little girls Brooke, Grace and Yoojin in the SBS Variety Show Little Forest! She is so gentle and patient with the kids, I am very happy for Joon! I am sure Joon's mother approves of such a daughter in law!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxqHQHKIhMDwAQ-d4qDCg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Joonminshipper said:

Joonmin fans, are you tired of waiting too?

There's no news about Joon, and Somin and Seunggi shippers are almost everywhere... I search for tag #leejoon and here they are:angry: They know she has a boyfriend, and wish her to break up with him. So annoying. 

Nevertheless, I have a strange feeling, that Joonie's coming back soon. Or maybe it's only my wish-_-

tumblr_omogdqjGAD1qg5nyao2_540.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

18 minutes ago, Miss Swan said:

There's no news about Joon, and Somin and Seunggi shippers are almost everywhere... I search for tag #leejoon and here they are:angry: They know she has a boyfriend, and wish her to break up with him. So annoying. 

Nevertheless, I have a strange feeling, that Joonie's coming back soon. Or maybe it's only my wish-_-

tumblr_omogdqjGAD1qg5nyao2_540.gif

I m so annoyed with stupid shippers they only wish for joonmin breakup i get upset nowadays because of all these and also there is no any update about joonie and constant rant of those stupid shippers 

source.gifAs there is no news and an official date of his departure, I hope it will be September 25 but if not, I will not be disappointed, I will wait with joy for his return, I want to see him on a project.  He is an excellent actor

Keep voting for Lee Joon:thumbsup:

• Like 3

The fans of those ships are annoying, I have blocked many fans on Instagram I have not noticed that there is a new shipp I imagine that it will be the same with GIS fans, (I think they are the most toxic) I have not seen if there is already a  new shipp, and I try not to take them into account they are very fanciful and sometimes they have stained the name of JSM for their nonsense, they are annoying I have already decided not to pay attention to them, out of respect for the fandom Joonmin but if they want to tell you some things about  their idols but would fall into the same act of mediocrity

@Miss Swan

I didn’t think there were any Somin Seunggi shippers. In any case, if you watch Little Forest, Somin and Seunggi are both professional. Nobody showed any interest that way, everyone is focused on getting the kids to experience new things. 

As to stupid shippers wishing for Joonmin to break up, that’s really not nice. Joonie and Somin chose to become a couple 3 weeks before he entered military, it’s really the toughest thing to do. 

BOA and Jon Won didn’t make it, Oh Yeon Seo and Kim Bum didn’t make it. Somin is also very aware that people are always looking at her IG for clues that she is still with Joon. But Joon is not discharged from military yet, perhaps this is the reason why she refrained from sharing more. 

I hope her new agency will help her get more interesting projects. I have not seen her in a drama( other than cameo) since 2018. Wishing Joon abundant offers too upon his military discharge. And they will still find time for each other. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

didn’t think there were any Somin Seunggi shippers. In any case, if you watch Little Forest, Somin and Seunggi are both professional. Nobody showed any interest that way, everyone is focused on getting the kids to experience new things. 

Yup there's still no any somin seunggi shippers yet but I have found few tweets shipping them and want them to get married. 

Yesterday found a tweet wishing Lee Joon and Jung Somin to break up and hoping somin seunggi to date on the location shooting. They're just joking with each other, the below replies even said they want to make a petition for lee joon and somin to break up :lol:

This tweet said "agree, let's make a petition!"

Other reply said "poor lee joon" and "laugh sounds"

• Angry 1

8 hours ago, Kruti Sharma said:

In asian artist awards 2019 plz vote for joon from multiple accounts as his rank is continuously falling 

I can't vote. I've made account.