Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

11 minutes ago, irisariadne said:

IFDcgdL.jpg

I'm not suprise if people want to ship her with Lee Seung Gi after Little Forest was aired:P

I love lee seunggi!!! I approve of this couple!! I mean in drama :kiss_wink: I still remember knetz always name Lee Joon as the next Lee Seunggi because both have no negative scandal, both are men with good manners, funny and kind. 

• Like 1

My take on this : They want to go public but wait until the right timing. And 1st January 2018  is the perfect timing ( everyone want to know who is New Year Couple  and fortunately Lee Joon got day off from army before that date) . They wait until Somin's drama Because This is My First Life is over and Lee Joon's basic training is completed.  If not, they will not share their date picture on their Instagram. Somin will not post her picture with ring (dated 23/10/2019) and etc.  They just can keep the picture for themselves. They gave so many hints about their relationship. Maybe Lee Joon want to follow his mentor, Rain footstepB)

• Like 1

I like Lee Seung Gi too but after Lee Joon of course. I think Somin is not Lee Seung Gi's type though, considering he dated Yoona before. I also do not think both of them will make any move since Minmin is attached to Joonie and I would like to think she and Joonie are loyal to each other that way. I look at her Vlog, she seems to hang out with her girl friends or family in her free time.

Joonie and Minmin are best for each other. Really hope they end up like his mentor Rain and Kim Tae Hee. Keep the conversation flowing chingus! It makes the wait so much more bearable and the thread is alive with positivity.

Has Little Forest aired? Which website can we watch it from , the subbed version of course. I am interested to see how Minmin takes cares of children. Wow, total wifey material for Joonie!!!:heart::love:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

My take on this : They want to go public but wait until the right timing. And 1st January 2018  is the perfect timing ( everyone want to know who is New Year Couple  and fortunately Lee Joon got day off from army before that date) . They wait until Somin's drama Because This is My First Life is over and Lee Joon's basic training is completed.  If not, they will not share their date picture on their Instagram. Somin will not post her picture with ring (dated 23/10/2019) and etc.  They just can keep the picture for themselves. They gave so many hints about their relationship. Maybe Lee Joon want to follow his mentor, Rain footstepB)

Actually they're not the first couple revealed by Dispatch remember? It was GD and Jooyeon but the Korean netizens commented . [+12,642, -169] Boo boring, we already knew this

Hence I guess that's why they revealed our JoonMin :bawling:I'm happy but after all the things that happened last year I don't know, hopefully they last long. Some of the outed couple can't maintain their relationship due to pressure from public. Hopefully not for this couple though

Spoiler

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2017/12/dispatchs-new-year-scandal-is-g-dragon.html?m=1

Dispatch's New Year scandal is G-Dragon and Lee Jooyeon spotted on a date

1. [+12,642, -169] Boo boring, we already knew this

2. [+9,629, -155] You can always count on a Dispatch article on January 1st..

3. [+8,024, -127] We already knew

4. [+5,431, -320] Wow Dispatch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+2,320, -30] Must be annoying to be a manager having to play third wheel on dates like this

6. [+2,128, -42] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I knew Lee Jooyeon was making it too obvious

7. [+1,992, -28] Dispatch is weak this year ㅋㅋㅋㅋ we already knew this! ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,653, -9] Why are they being so careful traveling in separate cars and all but they're so obvious about it on Instagram ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+1,661, -29] What the, this is boring... we already found out through Kwai

-

Source: Nate

1. [+1,232, -30] Dispatch always delivers on January 1st but this year's couple is one no one's been curious about ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+1,190, -22] This is weaker than I thought... and a lot already knew too

3. [+1,064, -22] Quite boring for how highly anticipated this is... you don't have anything else, Dispatch?

4. [+125, -1] Wow, that's a tough job for their manager... gotta be out in the morning to drive them around and stay parked for them;;

5. [+102, -2] This is weak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Dispatch needs to step it up ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+72, -2] I think we all assumed they were dating already... Dispatch hyped it up so much only to come out with this...

7. [+66, -2] This year's is quite weak ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+64, -1] I guess Dispatch didn't have anything better...

9. [+62, -1] Not as surprising since we already knew about this couple

10. [+56, -1] I guess it's GD this year ㅋㅋ I've been waiting for January 1st for Dispatch but we've already been seeing this in the news already...

When JoonMin was revealed as the second couple by Dispatch, this is knetz comments 

Netizen Buzz

Monday, January 1, 2018

Lee Joon and Jung So Min revealed to be in a relationship

0001009592_001_20180101130053357.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2018-01-01%2B00-14-40-591.png

Article: [Exclusive] Lee Joon ♥ Jung So Min, 'army couple' is born... date on his 100th day break

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+7,486, -317] Much better to have news come out like this. What Dispatch is doing is invasion of privacy and yet people are supporting them like, "boring, how disappointing this year"

2. [+6,299, -63] Hul daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+5,765, -53] Oh have a happy relationship

4. [+5,414, -50] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they match really well!!

5. [+3,215, -78] The king of the animal kingdom Joon

6. [+1,282, -21] Wow crap this is more daebak than GD

7. [+1,215, -17] Way more surprising than GD ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+1,119, -22] Hul, I always found him likable for his dummy nice image ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ but looks like he knows how to be in love too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so cute!!! Have a happy discharge and congrats!!!

9. [+1,006, -12] This is way more surprising, can't believe Lee Joon was finally caught. They match really well.

10. [+929, -15] I approve of this couple! ㅎㅎ

-

1. [+538, -9] Congratulations ^^

2. [+523, -9] More surprising than GD and Lee Jooyeon

3. [+511, -13] Hul they match well ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+24, -1] More surprising and better news than GD's dating rumors

5. [+23, -2] They're both such nice people, I bet they don't get into fights

6. [+23, -3] Something about this is so cute ㅋㅋㅋ they match well.

7. [+17, -0] I went to check out Lee Joon's Insta and he has a lot of pictures with Jung So Min ㅋㅋㅋㅋ cute, be happy!!!

8. [+17, -1] Such great news to start the new year off with ^^

9. [+17, -1] Daebak... I always thought they looked good together in their drama

10. [+13, -0] They only have a one year age difference too ㅋㅋ how perfect ㅋㅋ

-

20180101113812_lsh_8533.jpg

screenshot-entertain.naver.com%2B2018-01-01%2B00-28-21-367.png

Source: Naver

1. [+8,577, -49] And here's Dispatch with the pictures

2. [+8,262, -88] Dispatch has recovered their pride ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+6,842, -290] Dispatch, release more if you have them ㅋㅋㅋ they match well!!

4. [+1,339, -7] First time ever that Dispatch released two scandals in a day ㅋㅋㅋㅋ they probably realized that GD's scandal was a dent in their pride ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+1,216, -7] Dispatch saw the lackluster response to their GD scandal and had to put out another one ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-

1. [+649, -5] Something about this couple is so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+546, -12] This is more daebak than GD and Lee Jooyeon ㅋㅋㅋ seems like Dispatch put this out after the lackluster response to GD's scandal

3. [+512, -5] Omo, they match so well ^^ congratulations~

4. [+49, -0] Lee Joon finally got caught after eating all that kimchi fried rice

5. [+45, -1] Look at Dispatch putting out GD's scandal first until another media outlet released Lee Joon's and got a better response so they came out with theirs too ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Joon only ever ate fried rice when Dispatch followed him around so I assumed they gave up on him but wow, Dispatch is persistent; they're such a pretty couple and such kind people too, it's a relationship that everyone approves of~~~
  • Insightful 1

18 minutes ago, Joonminshipper said:

I like Lee Seung Gi too but after Lee Joon of course. I think Somin is not Lee Seung Gi's type though, considering he dated Yoona before. I also do not think both of them will make any move since Minmin is attached to Joonie and I would like to think she and Joonie are loyal to each other that way. I look at her Vlog, she seems to hang out with her girl friends or family in her free time.

I don't think Somin will make any move to LSG, like why? She's still dating Lee Joon :blink: I mean I would like it if they're paired for drama. Just that:grin: LSG is very famous in Korea for his good public image. He also got nice manner too. 

• Thanks 1

Idols Turned Actors

Park Hyung Sik Yook Sungjae Lee Joon

Park Hyung Sik, Yook Sungjae, and Lee Joon earn the smallest amount on this list with 10 million KRW (approx. 8,400 USD) per episode. Park Hyung Sik recently enjoyed great success with “High Society” while Yook Sungjae will be the male lead for the upcoming drama “Village.” Despite the popularity of idols, many idol actors are unable to receive higher earnings like the other actors on this list. A production company insider comments, “Unless the actor is super popular and established like Suzy or YoonA, they cannot gain high earnings. Also, since there are negative stereotypes about idol turned actors, they cannot really ask for a lot.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/767275wpp/15-of-the-highest-paid-k-drama-actors-and-what-they-earn

Interesting article from 2015. Joonie gets paid the least per episode of Korean Drama. Hope when he makes a comeback late this year , he will earn more per episode! Joon earns 10 million KRW per episode compared to Lee Jong Suk and Lee Seung Gi who makes 60 to 70 million KRW per episode!

Even though Joon got the smallest pay compared to the other actors, but he has been saving up from he debuted, he barely spend his money for himself. Once time he used the money to help his sick aunt to pay for hospital fees. He also said my goal is to live happily with those important people around me

The fact that he managed to buy his own house in Seoul area at 2011, when he just 3 years debuted as an idol is actually amazing. A friend of mine said, even actor Kang Haneul, didn't manage to buy house yet. Lee joon's money management must be really really good. People might see him as babo, but he actually very wise man. His mom is also proud to have son like him. 

Spoiler

LJ revealed in his interview that he recently move house to Bundang, which is in Somin's neighborhood. He was shocked when he knows Somin also live there. The reason he chooses Bundang is because he grew up there, but his father suddenly got bankrupt and I think he had to leave the neighborhood when he still a child.  somin also grew up in that neighborhood too. They said they easily got closer because there's few acquaintances they both knew of in that neighborhood. Aww

The previous house is an apartment in tall building, now he said he can sleep well as he live on the ground (meaning not apartment building) because his current house is in the same area to Somin's house with her parent. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Actually Kim Yuna is every idol 's favourite answer when it comes to their ideal type. Yonghwa, Joon's best friend, also like to answer KYN as his ideal type. She's the safest answer, because she's the korean nation ice skater queen, she breaks the records and making South Korean proud of her. :Dsomin and kyn are both pretty and kind hearted, amazing girl but to Lee joon of course Somin is prettiest

I wonder, why there are so many people think, that Joonie and Somin broke up. Imo, it's clear, why they keep silent. LG 's doing his PS now, and after that negative wave, which he faced last year, it's better to let people calm down and stay away from public for a while. JSM supports him. As for her not liking comments about LG, it's her vlog, it's about herself, but not about her relationships with Joon. If she put "likes", this might encourage people to comment more about LG and their relationships. Perhaps, she's ambitious, and wants to be famous with her acting skills, but not relations with other celebrity.

But if they broke up, why the agencies keep silent. What could be a reason? What LG or JSM could possibly gain from relationships that no longer exist? Moreover, this fake status could become an obstacle to a new relationship and love.

There are clues, that they are still together, and we shouldn't worry. I mean, they stated they are a couple, anything else is their private life just for both of them. 

For example, another favourite celebrity couple of mine also doesn't post joint photos, doesn't mention each other during the interviews, or hardly ever is caught by paparazzi together. They are married and have a child, but if one of them suddenly appeared without the wedding ring, I'm pretty sure their fans would be worried very much and started spreading rumors about their quarrel or even upcoming divorce. :lol: That's because this couple leads such sheltered lives.

So, let's put aside all doubts and wish Joonie and Somin stay strong. Also it's very pleasant, that there are so many positive comments here.:)

• Like 2

No veo la necesidad de navegar por todo y todos, si hay Shipp en el programa, solo espero que los fanáticos de Lee Seung Gi sean respetuosos y no tóxicos como los fanáticos de SIG, sé que muchos todavía culpan a Sominki, pero cuando escucharon acerca de que Somin tenía un novio, se detuvieron, y los fanáticos de SIG son insoportables, los fanáticos más tóxicos que he visto en mi vida.

I don't see the need to navigate everything and everyone, if there is Shipp on the show, I just hope Lee Seung Gi fans are respectful and non-toxic like SIG fans, I know that many still blame Sominki, but when they heard  about that Somin had a boyfriend, they stopped, and SIG(Seo In Guk) fans are unbearable, the most toxic fans I've ever seen.

3 hours ago, Miss Swan said:

I wonder, why there are so many people think, that Joonie and Somin broke up. Imo, it's clear, why they keep silent. LG 's doing his PS now, and after that negative wave, which he faced last year, it's better to let people calm down and stay away from public for a while. JSM supports him. As for her not liking comments about LG, it's her vlog, it's about herself, but not about her relationships with Joon. If she put "likes", this might encourage people to comment more about LG and their relationships. Perhaps, she's ambitious, and wants to be famous with her acting skills, but not relations with other celebrity.

But if they broke up, why the agencies keep silent. What could be a reason? What LG or JSM could possibly gain from relationships that no longer exist? Moreover, this fake status could become an obstacle to a new relationship and love.

There are clues, that they are still together, and we shouldn't worry. I mean, they stated they are a couple, anything else is their private life just for both of them. 

For example, another favourite celebrity couple of mine also doesn't post joint photos, doesn't mention each other during the interviews, or hardly ever is caught by paparazzi together. They are married and have a child, but if one of them suddenly appeared without the wedding ring, I'm pretty sure their fans would be worried very much and started spreading rumors about their quarrel or even upcoming divorce. :lol: That's because this couple leads such sheltered lives.

So, let's put aside all doubts and wish Joonie and Somin stay strong. Also it's very pleasant, that there are so many positive comments here.:)

Actually I've read someone said it's a PR thingy to not announce a celebrity couple break up only like a year or months after. The example is Song Song couple, they have separated and stopped living together since last year, but it's just this year SJK's agency announcing the divorce. Another is Lee Kiwoo and Lee Chungah, both have broken up last year but it was only this year they announced it. Because no matter what everyone said, a couple break up is seen as bad image to celebrity. Hence it's a become a PR thing to not announce it only after months of years.

As for JoonMin, I don't think they've broken up though, the fact that she sent congratulatory pot to his CEO, must means something right. It's weird for her (if they've broken up) to sent gift to someone related to her ex when they have nothing to do with each other at all. In this case somin and the CEO of Prain TPC. She literally has no reason to sent him pot, to an opening of a shop, which sell LJ's designed chair. Why would she do that if they're not related to each other anymore? 

jung-somin-jelly-cover.jpg

On the morning of July 19 2009, Jellyfish Entertainment (hereinafter Jellyfish) told Newsen, "Actress Jung So Min is discussing with us on renewing the contract."

Earlier, a media outlet reported that Jung So Min's contract with Jellyfish would end in early August 2019 and she would not re-sign it. However, Jellyfish side announced that "The two parties are in talks."

Besides, Jung So Min signed the exclusive contract with Jellyfish in August 2017.

Wondering if Minmin will sign with Prain TPC instead ? (Joonie's company)

• Like 1

@Kruti Sharma, Patience my dear, we are all onboard this "ship" together. Joonie seems to like this song by 10 cm alot. He sang it in his Fan Meeting and V Live.  Enjoy and let's stay POSITIVE! Post everyday to keep this thread abuzzzzzzzz

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Joonminshipper said:

250px-YuNaKimInVancouver.jpg Lee Joon's ideal type for many years figure skater Kim Yunafullsizephoto869761.jpg

Lee Joon's current girl friend-Jung So Min.

Can you see their resemblance?

I don't Think They resemble each other...her face are very diferent and JSM is so beautiful even she is not as tall as the other girl. 

2 hours ago, camichi said:

I don't Think They resemble each other...her face are very diferent and JSM is so beautiful even she is not as tall as the other girl. 

I don't think they resemble too. The only similarities is both have monolid eye

• Like 1