Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

8 hours ago, edlan17 said:

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fm.jangsooshop.com%2Farticle%2F%EC%8A%A4%ED%83%80%EA%B5%AC%EB%A7%A4%ED%9B%84%EA%B8%B0%2F8%2F1889%2F

Not sure if I can rely on the google translate, nevertheless in the article/Advertisement JSM mentioned that she moved to a new house (last question). Maybe the pictures with LJ “things” were taken in her house and the rest from her parents' house.

Yes it was stated she move in to new house. She just move into the current house where she living with her parent in 2015, so that's why it's still considered new (according to Cutefairy). I've no problem if they want to live together, both are adult now, but her long time fan has confirmed the interior (wall, floor,  and table is similar to the parent house, so was the staircase, and many more, that's why she confirmed it's somin house with her parent she just moved in in 2015. :) but some of the decorations might be presents from lee joon. Somin is rich and 30 y/o but it's not wrong for her to still live with her parent, she seems like a family type of person, not the social type adult, having sex or not doesn't  automatically means you're mature adult or not, furthermore love is not just about sex, it's more than that. Joon has bipolar and I read that the medication can make them lose desire having sex, but he's healthy, so don't worry about that, lol. 

6 hours ago, MayraR said:

Whether they have had sex or not is something that only matters to LJ and SM you must respect, not be rude

I totally agree with this, it's not proper to discuss about this thing, their fans might be underage, so please prohibit yourself from talking about this. 

My understanding is that the discharge is now 3rd week in September - LJ is no longer in the army but in civil service.

Unlike the Army, the civil service in Korea is still 24 months so his discharge date was extended from July to Sep. He probably received some deduction; after all he still served about 5 months in the army.

TOP big bang also transfer to public service from active duty, it was confirmed he only had to serve for 21 months, minus the shortened military thing, so just 20 or 18 months? He will be discharged July too, he had trials so the time when he had trials is not counted. For joon we don't know if he took leaves from army, or the leaves is count as sick leaves, could be he still discharge in July. Just hope

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

Thank you all for being so active within this thread, but due to there possibly being minors within the forums please keep the conversations pg and no explicit conversations regarding their lives behind closed doors. 

We do ask that if you do post in another language, please include a translation in English as that is the main language being used within the forums. If you have any questions, please let us know.

- Shippers' Paradise Mods ( @LavelyShai @stroppyse @youngatheart @angelangie

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

Good finding – hopefully its fresh information;

Its twenty+ days for his release; it is odd that there is no new information on him – blackout continues.

The news was posted two days ago so it's still fresh. Maybe his agency doesn't want to reveal about his military news again knowing how harsh the netizens reaction about it. I think they will just released about his acting schedule when the time comes. 

• Like 2

jjadx gfg: I really have bad feeling that he will not realse  this 1 July.  

I thought so too; but the latest news  mentioned “Supplementary Station”; so now I am thinking that he is preforming social service in uniform in a base and not in a public place - so July date may be true.

• Like 1

I thought so too; but the latest news  mentioned “Supplementary Station”; so now I am thinking that he is preforming social service in uniform in a base and not in a public place - so July date may be true.

Yeap that's what I think. It's baffling how his agency just keeping quiet.  Not announcing anything. It made me worried that he might not be discharged this date. But I really hope it's not the case. 

11 hours ago, jjadx gfg said:

I really have bad feeling that he will not realse  this 1 July. 

Please noooo

Miss them

large.jpg

• Like 2

giphy.gif

Well, I dont think they live together like his Mblaq member , G.O and his girlfriend Yeseul . They got negative reaction from Knetz.  G.O has no agency and he is Youtuber now , and its not affect his job . But ,  Lee Joon want to make comeback this year , so he need to be extra careful. Dispatch are everywhere. 

@eyjooniesh what is supplementary station actually means? And from this news  , he was waiting for draft notice from MMA at his house. I  dont know how many days or weeks or months he had to wait. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Well, I dont think they live together

Some people are too greedy and only care about shipping. They don't care if it affected lee joon's or somin's celebrity image especially being a Korean celebrity where the netizens mouth are much louder and could cause damage to celebrity career. 

She said new house becoz she lives there only for 4 years. she bought those sofas as gifts for her parents for the new house.

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

what is supplementary station actually mean? And from this news  , he was waiting for draft notice from MMA at his house. I  dont know how many days or weeks or months he had to wait

I don't know what it actually means, but I'm certain he'll be back in July :)D8s73nbU8AExn1P?format=jpg&name=900x900

As much as he planning to enlist without saying anything might he also planning to discharge without saying anything. 

• Like 3

giphy.gif

We know no news about Joon yet until his discharge , but what about Somin? She said she want to take one more work this year, maybe after Gibang Bachelor promotion, she will take one more drama . So,  director nim or producer nim,  please cast her with Joon ;)

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

8 hours ago, irisariadne said:

So,  director nim or producer nim,  please cast her with Joon ;)

I think only shippers want this. Her fans most likely won't want it to happen. Well I think the same too, she should be paired with popular hallyu actor to boost her popularity more. Lee joon is just idol actor :(

I hope both of them can be paired with popular actors in the future and the drama become popular :)

Hopefully both are doing well (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Though I was sad this ship was not as popular as others, but hey they're real! And that's what matters

• Like 3

I think it's also a good thing when they're to be paired with other actor or actresses, people won't be distracted by this pairing. For example songsong, I don't think their fans are happy when either of the pair were shipped with someone else and they end up putting hate comments. I hope it won't happen to JoonMin

The same goes with Park Park couple, park minyoung and Kim jaewook have solid chemistry in Her Private Life, which end up making ParkPark couple fans triggered, and cropped out KJW from the photo. There's also some fanwars that happened there. So I think Joonmin being not as popular as the other couple is a good thing in disguise too 

• Like 2

Dear All,

Can we ignore this person (jjadxgfg)? I think he/she is the same person that came to this thread before (soft1234 )

Spoiler
On 2/24/2018 at 2:29 AM, soft1234 said:

I dont think he approached to her first .

and i think she also has other name but i can't remember . Maybe she also is the person that comment in the youtube. She use this name אפרת יהודה . I notice the way she write is same , she hates somin and always talk bad thing about her. She just a troll. 

9 hours ago, jjadx gfg said:

Wow .Jung so min never talk or mention  about him since the news come out.make you wondering  she is single women? 

Please leave this thread , if not i will report you to the moderator. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/16/2019 at 5:52 AM, jjadx gfg said:

I dont think it good things to keep it too private if you are famous ,beacuse  if your fans ask you about you private life and you keep ignored them the will leave  you .

Just leave them if you want to. They don't need you either

I don't understand this type of fan. You have so much clues already that they're still together. The similar house decorations, too many things similar to say it's just a coincidence. What do you want more? They don't date for your sake, they date for their own happiness. We should respect their privacy. Not invading them. Or spreading their privacy. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

Dear All,

Can we ignore this person (jjadxgfg)? I think he/she is the same person that came to this thread before (soft1234 )

Reveal hidden contents
On 2/24/2018 at 2:29 AM, soft1234 said:

I dont think he approached to her first .

and i think she also has other name but i can't remember . Maybe she also is the person that comment in the youtube. She use this name אפרת יהודה . I notice the way she write is same , she hates somin and always talk bad thing about her. She just a troll. 

Please leave this thread , if not i will report you to the moderator. 

I have noticed this from the start. But I applaud her for her loyalty towards this ship XD  she's a genuine fan of Somin. She just want some attention. 

• LOL 1