Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

@eyjooniesh i have been busy with real life stuff lately and because there is no news  about this couple , make me forget to visit this thread:sweatingbullets:. But , after i saw Mr. Yeo posted that picture on his instagram, i feel very happy :D.  Don't worry , i will active here even after Joon discharge. So, we can talk about his new drama, movie or cf because we can't do that when Joon had hiatus for 2 years. I dont think i can talk about it in Lee Joon's Soompi thread . That is because I feel comfortable with this thread B) . Thanks to you too for being  active on Instagram and Twitter. At least , we never forget about him . I can't wait to see how he look now or is he gaining weight . But, one thing i worried about K-netz reaction once he comeback. Can they accept him back to the dramaland? Or  they will talk about his transfer to public service  over and over.  I still remember when he said about pursuing other career paths after MS, but i hope not he will not do that. I know he loves acting so much.

giphy.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1035395wpp/lee-joon-shares-open-pursuing-career-paths-completing-military-service

Example like Siwon, i read comment about his drama, all about dog and some people said not watching My Fellow Citizen because of him.  

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

ECA095EC868CEBAFBCED9B84EAB8B0_03.jpgECA095EC868CEBAFBCED9B84EAB8B0_07.jpgECA095EC868CEBAFBCED9B84EAB8B0_02.jpgHola, usuarios del foro. Solo para ver las fotos que comparten la marca de sofá JangsooDolbed. Me impresiona la decoración con las figuras kaws. Sabemos que estas figuras son muy populares, pero también sabemos quién es muy fanático de estos juguetes. Es muy Joonmin. ❤️

Crédito https://m.jangsooshop.com/article/스타구매후기/8/1889/

• Like 2

It drive me crazy ,I whant to see him hwo will he look like ? even just for  one pic .

On 5/16/2019 at 3:19 PM, irisariadne said:

@eyjooniesh i have been busy with real life stuff lately and because there is no news  about this couple , make me forget to visit this thread:sweatingbullets:. But , after i saw Mr. Yeo posted that picture on his instagram, i feel very happy :D.  Don't worry , i will active here even after Joon discharge. So, we can talk about his new drama, movie or cf because we can't do that when Joon had hiatus for 2 years. I dont think i can talk about it in Lee Joon's Soompi thread . That is because I feel comfortable with this thread B) . Thanks to you too for being  active on Instagram and Twitter. At least , we never forget about him . I can't wait to see how he look now or is he gaining weight . But, one thing i worried about K-netz reaction once he comeback. Can they accept him back to the dramaland? Or  they will talk about his transfer to public service  over and over.  I still remember when he said about pursuing other career paths after MS, but i hope not he will not do that. I know he loves acting so much.

giphy.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1035395wpp/lee-joon-shares-open-pursuing-career-paths-completing-military-service

Example like Siwon, i read comment about his drama, all about dog and some people said not watching My Fellow Citizen because of him.  

Hi @irisariadne don't worry people will accept joon back. He's loved by many for his talent and good nature. I'm sure of that. About his look now, maybe still the same, I hope he keeps improving and show his big talent to everyone in the future. He deserves success. And happy 9th anniversary to jsm too today :)

I recently discovered this forum after watching “This is my First Life” and “Father is Strange”.

The TIMFL script was very good but what made this unique story believable was the gorgeous and talented actress Jung So Min. She is an amazing actress to watch with solid performance. She nailed her character and set the tone for the drama.

I was so impressed with her acting so I looked for other shows and discovered FIS. Wow, what a fantastic show - this is the best family drama I ever watched. So many powerful stories meshed together with many different characters, dynamics and emotions.  Not a dull moment

Like many in this forum, it was easy for me to sense that the relationship developed between JSM and LJ goes behind good acting. It was explosive chemistry and at some point it felt real – beautiful couple.

Reading through the posts in this form I gained respect for the couple. I hope the relationship will survive the hardship and the challenges they are facing and come out stronger together – if that’s what they desired.

I really admire the courage that LJ demonstrated by enlisting even though he could have picked an easier path as well as being open about his problem and his willingness to overcome the disorder. Same goes for JSM for standing strong until now.

Like many, I am curious – and concern - to find out what the current status is, however I do understand why they will want to keep it private for as long as they can. They both deserved our respect.

I am a fan now and will continue to support and watch more of their shows.