Quantcast
nammminn

Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

On 9/29/2018 at 10:50 PM, irisariadne said:

I wish that LJ can give a coffee truck to Somin for her new drama like MJW did although i dont think its possible..

Is it possible ? He's still under the radar now and giving his GF food truck will cause netizens giving him looks again I don't like it 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Is it possible ? He's still under the radar now and giving his GF food truck will cause netizens giving him looks again I don't like it 

this is really break my heart, I'm so sad for LJ and SM TT TT.. 

when you have a GF, you want to doing all for your GF but you can't..

i really don't understand with K-netizens, why are they so strict to him? actor is human too

LJ already did his best when MS, is it his fault if he had panic disorder??

:bawling:

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, eyjooniesh said:

Excuse me. How do you know the netizens haven't gotten off his back? Are you Korean? I just found the bad comments around the end of March. Where can we find the messages that the netizens still keep trolling him? Really curious. 

1 hour ago, leveille said:

Excuse me. How do you know the netizens haven't gotten off his back? Are you Korean? I just found the bad comments around the end of March. Where can we find the messages that the netizens still keep trolling him? Really curious. 

LOL you sound so angry. If you go look to Naver everytime there's a celebrity military scandal he will be mentioned, though the comments has not many upvotes or downvotes but I know they're just waiting for the right time to hate on him. 

• Sad 1

JSM ig update for TSHLYE

Will be broadcast tonight stay tune

Now we have to be ready for another ship :lol:, kidding :D

Hope the rating is high

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:
JSM ig update for TSHLYE

Will be broadcast tonight stay tune

Now we have to be ready for another ship :lol:, kidding :D

Hope the rating is high

I ship them onscreen only :D (if they change the story not like J-drama version if you know what i mean) 

Maybe she will watch it together with Mr. Ahn Jung Hee Parker??? (miss his comment in Somin's IG like last year) 

and also celebrate their 1st Anniversary???

giphy.gif

Good luck, Somin

giphy.gif

• Like 3

On 10/3/2018 at 2:17 AM, irisariadne said:

I ship them onscreen only :D (if they change the story not like J-drama version if you know what i mean) 

Maybe she will watch it together with Mr. Ahn Jung Hee Parker??? (miss his comment in Somin's IG like last year) 

and also celebrate their 1st Anniversary???

Good luck, Somin

I doubt Joon would want to watch it XD he will be jealous though it's just acting, even other couple celebrities didn't watch each other's romance acting with other co star as far as I know ㅋㅋㅋ it will be a torture to watch your significant other romancing other people even if it's just acting 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • LOL 2

@eyjooniesh saw this post in your IG. Interesting..:)

I watched TSHLYE and so far i like it. And Korean viewers said they don't want sad ending and i'm hoping for that too. 

• Like 1