Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Today is 23rd July 2018 . And on same date next year, Joonie will be discharge from military services. But, i feel maybe that date will change to the other date.My theory is he resume his services as public service worker on the day he deactivate his instagram. If that case, maybe he will discharge on 16th August 2019. I hope i wrong about this. I really miss this guy. :tears:

giphy.gif

Ya, I hope he had started his public service duty 

22 hours ago, irisariadne said:

Today is 23rd July 2018 . And on same date next year, Joonie will be discharge from military services. But, i feel maybe that date will change to the other date.My theory is he resume his services as public service worker on the day he deactivate his instagram. If that case, maybe he will discharge on 16th August 2019. I hope i wrong about this. I really miss this guy. :tears:

giphy.gif

When did he deactivate his ig? If that so he still has 16 more months to serve, hope he will discharge early :)

we get no ig update from somin either, probably she's busy with filming

I hope both of their future dramas will do well in term of rating and storyline

1 hour ago, eyjooniesh said:

When did he deactivate his ig? If that so he still has 16 more months to serve, hope he will discharge early :)

we get no ig update from somin either, probably she's busy with filming

I hope both of their future dramas will do well in term of rating and storyline

I still remember that date, 16th April (Monday). It's 3 days after Somin's Radio Apart V Live. And he transferred from active duty to reservist on 23 March (his orginal discharge date is 23rd, maybe its coincidence? ) And i do my calculation, from 23 March to 16 April ,  i add about 24 days.So, maybe his discharge date is around that time (or earlier) . Before this, i thought he will do 2 years services as a public service worker. But i check Top  Big Bang 's wikipedia, he just continue his services but the days of his m.s still remain the same.

2 hours ago, irisariadne said:

I still remember that date, 16th April (Monday). It's 3 days after Somin's Radio Apart V Live. And he transferred from active duty to reservist on 23 March (his orginal discharge date is 23rd, maybe its coincidence? ) And i do my calculation, from 23 March to 16 April ,  i add about 24 days.So, maybe his discharge date is around that time (or earlier) . Before this, i thought he will do 2 years services as a public service worker. But i check Top  Big Bang 's wikipedia, he just continue his services but the days of his m.s still remain the same.

It's true TOP still only need to serve for 21 months despite him being reassigned to public service. I think Joon has started his service already but agency refused to tell media? 

I hope he will finished his service safely and in healthy state :)

33 minutes ago, eyjooniesh said:

LJ interview with eng sub, translation credit to @stroppyse

I cannot watch the second video:tears: . It was blocked. Can you upload it in your instagram,twitter or  Vimeo. I always upload my video on Vimeo because Youtube always have this problem.  Btw, Joonie is so humble when people praising his acting.B)

Saw this on twitter and i don't know if this confirm or not:

Ministry of national defence has decided to shorten military service duration. According to this table, Lee Joon will be discharged 22 days earlier. I think for those who enlist late is so lucky. Their service will reduce until 60 days.

i8bPwcn.jpg

On 7/27/2018 at 5:03 PM, irisariadne said:

Saw this on twitter and i don't know if this confirm or not:

Ministry of national defence has decided to shorten military service duration. According to this table, Lee Joon will be discharged 22 days earlier. I think for those who enlist late is so lucky. Their service will reduce until 60 days.

yeah just saw the table, they will reduced the serving time to 2 months for those enlist 2019 , very lucky, but our Joonie also lucky, his service will be reduced too for 22 days :)

so he will be discharged 23, June 2019

giphy.gif

@shsu  i think Joonmin 300 days is today if 3rd Oct 2017 is their official start date.  I made a calculation  after refer to this article

Ryu Joon Yeol give hints when he secretly celebrating his anniversary with Hyeri in his instagram (before they admitted dating).

So, for our Joonmin couple the calculation is :

KflH18A.jpg

(Before this i thought have to include 30th July so that will be 301 days)

And their 200 days was on 21st April 2018 and on that day she was a seller at EE Market and she is wearing a couple ring :wub:.

Mgf48YL.jpg

there's a recent pic in Somin fancafe, but it's private and the rules stated that the pics can't be shared out, just for fancafe members only. She's wearing the same top when she met lee mido in the pic

so I guess it was the during this time. And the pic from fancafe

show clearly that she's still wearing couple ring :wub: They're still going strong shippers!

I hope we can get a new Joon pics :tears:

too

Spoiler

Archived