Lee Joon x Jung So Min Couple (Actor x Assistant) - Official Couple (1/1/18)

nammminn

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, MayraR said:

nothing happens with LMK had more chemistry and nothing happened so Fighting Joonmin

True, and it would not look good on Seo Inguk either if he dated JSM, all public know her real life  boyfriend LJ is still serving on military while he, SIG is exempted after four days of serving which get him severe backlash and criticize by netizens. 

1 hour ago, shsu said:

Just want to check whether LJ and Jsm are still together?  her instragram photos and bts these few days really upset me. I feel hurt while having my hope up while she was giggling and flirting with GIK as she is single at bts  . Till last week, I felt all tvn news and still cut photos are for marketing and they are the main selling point for the drama now plus GIK just return to drama after military exemption so he won’t do anything to affect his career so I didn’t pay too much attention but now I am not so sure...GIK always quite calm but jSM is all ...i don’t think that’s part of acting ..don’t get angry with me for saying that..

Will her agency confirm any news soon? my heart is hanging there ...sorry .i want to move on. 

I believe they're still together. If they have broken up news sites will definitely report about it, I'm sure both of their agencies won't want their artists to be tagged with each other anymore.  

1 hour ago, shsu said:

Deleted

I happened to see your reply then suddenly you deleted it. Sorry I still want to leave the message here.

I am Joon's fan and have no idea who JSM is till the dating news came out so cannot make any comments now. From the pictures JSM took with other actors in the past, you can see she always stayed close to those actors. Maybe that's her habit. Who  knows?

I do agree your point that if Joon and JSM borke up already just let the fans know. Then JSM doesn't have to worry about the reputation and can show the lovey-dovey to the new lover as much as she wants. The drama will end in two weeks so the shooting should be finished in the coming week. As what you said, let's wait and see. 

I think we are all really stressed over this. Joon is my Ultimate Celebrity obsession, and I loved him in FiS. I want him happy above all else, so I was ecstatic when it was revealed he and JSM were a real life couple. The subsequent blackout for LJ is horrible because we have no idea how he is doing...is he finding meaning in his service? Is he taking care of himself? Is he and JSM still finding joy in each other?

He has stated in the past that it is possible to separate acting jobs from real life. It was even written into the storyline of FiS.

I think we have all used JSM's IG to find clues about their relationship, and lately, with all the pics promoting her new drama... we don't see anything to indicate she is still with him.. and that thought brings us to tears because he is our bias. We want him happy above all else. 

The JSM agency emphasized a publication that will support JSM and its JSM character is not JIN KANG. They can understand it, how disappointing that the Joonmin fans do not trust or be on the side of another shipp. you can not want 2 things at once

Always to the past that in the productions they make comments, since they tend to have an unmatched chemistry, I also pass with LMK that said the articles and what happened later. nothing nothing happened In the case of this new drama, I think they need promotion because the drama has had little audience

6 hours ago, shsu said:

I deleted my comments today  here because I want proudly said my instragram account is shsu0308. I never created an account in my life and I created it because JSm and lj this year. After seeming eyjooniesh’s worry comment on this forum today, I mentioned in Somin ig if that I hope she will not be the same as other Kdrama actresses who had break up while bf Is in military. I barely made any comments anyway. I got bashed by certain  jsm supporters that I only care about my oppa. We don’t make as many comments like them don’t mean we don’t love or care JSM as much. These people are also joonmin supporters but instead encouraging or show sympathy on our end, they bash us instead accusing other shippers who made more mean comments. I seen they did this to a young girl who is joonmin supporter not long ago because she was worried that Jsm was too affectionate to Gik. Instead calming her and told her not to worry, they made rude comments to her. If they have time, why don’t they do this to other shippers? If they can’t support us, understand us or guide us..how many shippers will stay under this concirmstanes ?? 

Ps,. @eyjoonish,I see your comments, nothing to do with singing (???)..just my thoughts that moment. 

Note: I saw your comments ..well said and agreed. 

About my worry comment, I am just upset because seems like people will totally forget about our JoonMin. I just hope people still remember their amazing chemistry and how they're the best couple all the time. Maybe that post is easily to be misunderstood. I actually just want to express my sadness over this. Actually I do still believe they're together and JoonMin won't break up just because Somin has intimate scenes with other actors or just because she post her picture together with her costars. 

About singing, it's related to Somin's caption in her post, she said SIG is incredibly famous singer and that she's nervous to collaborate with such singer.  This is the post I'm talking about with translation. I don't know what others might think but I can sense that she just see him as a senior she totally respect, nothing more than that. The relationship she has with SIG won't ever beat the relationship she has with LJ her real bf.

In my half century of life, I have known only about 6 couples who were truly matched perfectly.  They supported each other, shared common interests, found humor and joy being together, and simply enjoyed being together. 

Although we are but voyeurs into the love between Lee Joon and Jung So Min, we have thrilled to see the behind the scenes glimpses they have given us. 

As fans of theirs, we want them to succeed...to be one of the rare couples who are truly matched... who love, laugh and help each other grow. 

We wait, not always patiently, to see more of their happiness in each other.

I know some of couple fans feel sad seeing almost zero updates about JOONMIN but there's a lot been going on because SM is still busy doing her drama and she had to promote it dilligently as @MayraR said the rating in Korea for the drama is not very satisfying. Well even if the rating was good she must still want to promote her works right?

In my honest opinion if anyone felt that JSM and SIG might be real, I am 100% sure they not and won't:expressionless: . These time the shippers are not that many as compared to SOMINKI, since at that time LJ & JSM's r/ship still not made official yet, but the wait for JM's update is more painful than before:bawling: , because even about LJ only we don't get any news. And with the releases of not few intimate scenes between SIG & JSM in their drama, many asks how LJ feel seeing that, and some even ask if they're still together:dissapointed_relieved: . (my thoughts about these --> they're still together because they're mature couple, LJ can understand the work of JSM since he's an actor too:smile: , why would they break up over petty things like this?)

About why I think no way SIG gonna date or tackle JSM, first, SIG realized he received a lot of hates getting military exemption after 4 days of enlisting due to certain ankle injury (CMIIW):vicx: . Imagine the public reaction to him after knowing he dates JSM who is currently in a public relationship with LJ who is still serving his military at the moment. The reactions or comments towards them dating:rage: will definitely not be as good or as warm as when LJ & JSM announced they're dating.

But first of all, will JSM really betray the relationship with LJ just for SIG?:heartbreak: I dont know how to word this perrfectly but we all know how matched JSM & LJ are before, they're almost so similar to each other and the fact that they still want to announce the dating news despite LJ going to military soon is just amazing enough:love: . This means that both of them want to be loyal towards each other and they know what they are doing. They already face a lot of challenges but they still announce that they're dating meaning it's not just a monkey love. These two are also not teenagers anymore, they're mature adults. Most of the celebrity couples who broke up are still young or have very large age gaps between them, JM are not the same with them, they're indeed very serious about their relationship. 

I know some of fans can be annoying they even pray for JM to break up just because they want her to date SIG, very immature of them :triumph::unamused: I try to ignore this type of fans but sometimes I lose my temper too. 

@shsu thanks for liking my posts and comments :) I know you're upset but Somin's fans are upset too if we say bad things to her 

I feel and know your heart all JM shippers.. But for me, i believe they still together, i think sometimes no news is good news, right?

i will keep waiting patienly until good news come (maybe married news ㅋㅋㅋ).

Because as i know, other dating couple celebrities is like that too. Almost nothing news about them after dating news and some celebrities tend to not post anything about their boy/girlfriend in their social media.

Just see this sweet picture and you will find your reason again when you started ship JM ^^

4 hours ago, MayraR said:

mi comentario fue para decir que no confío en lo que dice la gente del personal o que creo que están exagerando, básicamente por marketing 

Es mi punto de vista. Toma esta publicación para decirte que creo que tu publicación con la foto SIG hizo comentarios tóxicos y negativos. No sé cuál fue el propósito de su publicación, tiene muchos seguidores y es un líder en su grupo, imagina el efecto que sus palabras sobre sus seguidores sentirán tristes. Tomo tu publicación como una mala broma para el foro de Joonmin con la pregunta. ¿El fin de joonmin? Desde mi punto de vista, fue muy malo, no piensas cómo se sentirían los fanáticos de Joonmin.

I was a bit disappointed when the photo was uploaded because I know some of the shippers will totally bombarded the comments section with "I hope both of you be real" "hope she breaks up with LJ" "SIG is better than LJ" and I was not wrong at all. All those comments are still available in that post (some of them are in language I can understand). I can't read them anymore they are too annoying. I know Somin is just promoting her drama with SIG but I am just a sad shippers. Seems like people totally forgot about JoonMin that made me sad but it was bound to happen, at least they're real. Sorry if that post made you unhappy @mayraR 

I have explained to @shsu why I posted that in this forum before.

The following statement may make some people unhappy. Please accept my apology first.

All I want and wish is Joonnie can be happy. He is an incredible person who has been keeping his nose clean since the MBLAQ debut. He deserves an excellent partner who can love him, respect him, support him and enjoy his company. Maybe I am old fashioned. I just think a person who has a love relationship should have different behaviors when working with the opposite sex co-worker. JSM has not changed so far. I am not saying you cannot show friendliness and kindness to the opposite sex co-worker. Of course, you can. However, you must keep some distance, respect your lover, and do not have any behaviors that would make people confused. Unfortunately, JSM acted as she is single in the BTS clip and photos. It is sad. Again, just wish Joonnie can be happy and won't get hurt. If Joonnie and JSM already broke up hope JSM's agency can release the news ASAP. It is good for three parties, Joonnie, SIG, and JSM. 

1 hour ago, leveille said:

The following statement may make some people unhappy. Please accept my apology first.

All I want and wish is Joonnie can be happy. He is an incredible person who has been keeping his nose clean since the MBLAQ debut. He deserves an excellent partner who can love him, respect him, support him and enjoy his company. Maybe I am old fashioned. I just think a person who has a love relationship should have different behaviors when working with the opposite sex co-worker. JSM has not changed so far. I am not saying you cannot show friendliness and kindness to the opposite sex co-worker. Of course, you can. However, you must keep some distance, respect your lover, and do not have any behaviors that would make people confused. Unfortunately, JSM acted as she is single in the BTS clip and photos. It is sad. Again, just wish Joonnie can be happy and won't get hurt. If Joonnie and JSM already broke up hope JSM's agency can release the news ASAP. It is good for three parties, Joonnie, SIG, and JSM. 

Tvn and their editing propaganda, they just love showing their couple chemistry behind the screen, just like what they did to LMK and SM for BTIMFL that made people want to ship them. 

Hello!

Long time no see!

After a long time, I logged in just to show my thoughts about what I think is unnecessary (and - sorry if I'm being harsh - ridiculous) uproar. 

First of all, So Min and Leejoon are professionals, and are known to be very serious and commited to their profession. If both of them should promote their work, and if this requires that they have to promote the chemistry between them and their co-stars, they would and have to do that. If actors who are not single don't promote their work, be that romance or not - even if implies be friendly and make sure their chemsitry is credible, I bet directors, writers and producers won't like to engage those actors that are not single. 

Second, I would like to ask if it was the other way around (that is: if it was Lee joon or any other male actor being friendly with his co-star) people will make such a uproar about it. Normaly, I'm not someone who likes to explain everything through the bias of sexism, but we can't deny that women are easier to be judged severily and to be expected/demanded to have a certain kind of behaviour, which in a man nobody will think innapropriety. In other words: people will easily say that a woman's behaviour is inappropriate while the same kind of behaviour will pass as normal if it was a guy. 

Third: I watched the bts' and pics, expecting to see something strange and compromising and to my "deception" there was nothing in it that could be see as different in her behaviour from her time working with LMK. The way she behaves toward SIG is the same as her behaviour towards LMK. If we remember the thousands of "proves" showed by their shippers that they were a item - through the bts and pics - we will see the same uproar as now (but now is worst because as people knows she is with LJ, they read her behaviour as "cheating" or innapropriated or "she have to be single now otherwise she is cheating or behaving as an easy girl"). It is true that she is friendly and confortable around SIG, but IMO it is also true the same with her other co-star, who plays her older brother, and even with a guy who plays a policeman. I really can't see any difference, other than the fact with the male leads she has more time together, and obvious has more proximity. SM is known as someone playfull with her partners, easygoing and probably is doing her job promoting her drama through exposing the chemistry between them. 

And now, let's be logical: 

a) Lee Joon knows SM and knows that she is friendly and professional, and in spite of that, he loves her and is willing to date her, knowing how difficult it is to date a celebrity, in special when he has to be "off" and the gilrfriend has to work (on) and knows that the girl has to take all the eyes and "bashing" from the public, which is worst in the case of actresses. 

b) If Lee Joon doesn't mind when she is being friendly with her partners , why should the fans demands another kind of behaviour or judge her behaviour? We don't know their relationship, and so, we don't know what LJ thinks about this. I bet he understands and accepts it as a trait of SM's personality that he loves. Because I bet he is mature, he is sure of himself, he knows he is enough of a man to her, he trusts her, so he won't be unsure of her (and himself lol!!) 

c) The fact that LJ is in a special service now, allows them to be seeing each other frequentely. This means that the risk of MS time is minimal in their case. If they broke now it would be because they are not meant. And if it was the case, I bet they would have announced that.

d) SM knows very well this industry. She knows how things works to women. It would be so idiot of her if she being in a relationship with a guy, is cheating on him, or is liking another co-star, and  while that puts pics and behaves in a careless way that it could betray her and attract public bashing (now and) when news about the supposed broke up/new relationship comes up!! It is soooo idiot to do it that, to me, her behaviour (the pics uploaded and so on) are evidences that she is still very much taken by LJ. 

e) So, let's not be so worried and sometimes even "mean" towards them. Besides, que sera sera!!

I don't believe that I wrote so long about what I think is a silly uproar!

Back to logged out mode!

Bye 

P.S.: If people knows what brazilians actors have to do, even married ones, nobary will have any worries about koreans celebrities lol

@shsu and @leveille sorry , if you don't mind can i ask you guys this question, why do you think Joon and Somin are not together anymore? Is it because she's not post anything about Joon or  not wearing couple ring in the IG .  Or because her lovey dovey scene in the drama ( i think you know that its just an acting, right?), or because she is friendly with SIG in the BTS (she is just laughing with him  in that BTS , same like us when we with our co-worker )

First ,  i think  it such a blessing to me  to know they are confirmed dating, that all i need to know. Its up to Somin to post about Joon or something related to him. If she posted it , its bonus for  me. Its different when their relationship  is not official yet, Joon is in army so while filming the drama , she is missing him and she  post picture of heart sign , her black and white picture with gloomy face dated 23/10/2017 that we all know its for Joon.   I dont know about others but I consider myself as a lucky shipper. You can see in this shipper's thread, many of them believe that their OTP is real but how many that make it official like Joonmin. For example, some shippers believe that this celebrity couple (that guy recently broke up with another popular actress with huge age gap) dating for years and they are broke up but no news about this (they based of speculation and hints). Joon and Somin can choose that way if they want to, they can dating quietly without no one notice them.Only their family and friends know about it.  And then few years later, we will hear about their wedding news. But, they spotted dating at public place , that means they want the whole world know about their relationship. I hope we can give Somin space . I think  I  will stop shipping them until the agency said so.  She is just human like us too. I dont think we need her to update about her status everytime.  Now, she is working, let her focus to her drama.

Second, I also don't understand what the hell  is happenening here because why we need to worry over nothing. When i start shipping them, i just want to support them as a couple  because i sense something between them in the BTS and Instagram. I have been silent lurker to this thread since it exist . And  after Joon enlisted, I just continue shipping them because i think maybe they will confirm their relationship after he discharged from military service. But, not until i read Sominki thread which make me feel  to join this thread. Not because insecure , but there is nothing i can see in Sominki interaction actually. Although at that time,some  JM shippers start to shift ship to Sominki and they have many shippers , i  stand with Joonmin couple because i know they are real. And i dont have to wait for long for that. After one month, im so happy to hear JM dating news.You can see the bts with LMK, she  just treat her like a sunbae, compare to Joon. With Kim Young Kwang-like brother and sister. That why people call her Queen of Chemistry, she can have chemistry with wood (coughkimhyunjoongcough). That is her personality, she is friendly. Just because is she is someone girlfriend , why she had to distance herself with her partner ? Do you want her to be like her  hoobae, Kim Jung Hyun when he so cold with his co star  Seo  Hyun?  

Nothing can beat her interaction in BTS with Joon, people can see the difference.  With SIG?? .  Compare to BTS with LMK (both dramas produce by TVN) , there is nothing and minimum skinship in that BTS with SIG. TVN also just show that only few seconds the BTS of kiss scene  . And they also not showing the BTS for bed scene. This is a comment i found in  the Youtube

Spoiler

maybe tvn didn't release many of their kiss scene because somin dating lee joon irl xD

It like TVN knowing her status and edited the bts. And its not  same like BTS with LMK, there are many bts vids for kiss scene (bus stop kiss scene , beach kiss scene, first night , Horang's house kiss scene and final kiss scene)  

I saw what happened in IG among JM shippers and i feel sad about it. If people not understand the situation ,  at least  give a chance to them make a correction or you give advice or explaination.  And not just throw everything away ...

Shipping celebrities is for fun, but if there is no fun anymore and make me headache and stress, i think maybe i will suport them seperately and quietly just like before. And support them back  as a couple when they get married. After all,  we all have priority  in our real life (family, job etc) not them (unless you are sasaeng fans ). Sorry if this post hurt anyone. 

@irisariadne really agree with all your contents in your post:thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, irisariadne said:

I saw what happened in IG among JM shippers and i feel sad about it. If people not understand the situation ,  at least  give a chance to them make a correction or you give advice or explaination.  And not just throw everything away ..

I know what you mean by this, to be truth I'm deeply sadden by it. I really don't like it when some shippers just straight-out jump to conclusions. Also those who made it all about being a LJ fans that made the misunderstood about Somin's behavior. At least enlighten them, they just recently follow her, meaning they don't really know her yet and they're also happy and thrilled when it was announced that LJ & SM confirmed dating. Never did they bashed her for dating LJ, so they're considers JM supporters too (unlike some of LJ fans deleting all his photos and close fansite just because he's dating, some even made hate comments towards SM).

So as a Somin's fans, just respect each other fans and imagine if we're at their place. Take for example, LJ is doing drama with his co star just like TSHLYE, yes with bed scenes and all, and he never posted anything about his gf, who currently hiatus (just like LJ status now), but he posted pics with his co star and in BTS he is seen laughing with the female actress. Of course it will made some of shippers who still not familiar with him yet to feel uneasy. I'm sure  this kind of things will happen to LJ too if he's at SM place. So rather than saying, "you're only Somin fans, don't try to act like you care about him" it truly doesn't sound good at all to other shippers who are also originally only LJ fans and just start to like Somin when saw they work together. I'm sure some of Somin's fans just also recently start to like LJ after he works with SM. Some just like both for each other, and have equal likeness to both of them. 

Sorry I didn't know my statement would cause high responses. I think I stated the points very clearly. I don't have the sexual discrimination. The standards are applied to both male and female. You can have male or female friends when dating someone. The bottom line is don't do anything that would confuse others. Apparently actors/actresses they know what the couple fans are looking for so they should pay more attention to the "off-screen" behaviors when they have the lovers especially some insane fans would sad bad things about the boyfriend/girlfriend. 

There are other ways to promote the drama. Inappropriate manners would raise the couple fan's hopes and further attack your boyfriend/girlfriend violently. 

Meanwhile, don't get me wrong. I didn't say SM must post Joon's photo on her instgram. My point is don't do anything that would confuse others and create the fight to hurt your beloved. 

If the statement make you uncomfortable please ignore it.

Archived