Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Legend of Yun Xi 芸汐传

On 6/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, raziela said:

Really?  That is great news!  Thanks for sharing. I hope they start filming soon.

I guess it's true!  ZZH & JJY reuniting for new drama, now called The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion.  Boot ceremony and all (link) so it's really happening!

EEZITXuUUAETYvR.jpg:large

• Awesome 1

7 hours ago, owlstar said:

I guess it's true!  ZZH & JJY reuniting for new drama, now called The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion.  Boot ceremony and all (link) so it's really happening!

You were ahead of everybody with the casting scoop!

I am excited they are reunited again so soon.  I hope they can recapture their great chemistry again (and hopefully some proper kisses this time now JJY is no longer an idol :flushed:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, raziela said:

I am excited they are reunited again so soon.  I hope they can recapture their great chemistry again (and hopefully some proper kisses this time now JJY is no longer an idol :flushed:)

They have one good kiss when he was jealous of her. But the other kiss was lips barely touching. Though, they have some cute hugs and head patting lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, raziela said:

I am excited they are reunited again so soon.  I hope they can recapture their great chemistry again (and hopefully some proper kisses this time now JJY is no longer an idol)

So that’s why she was a bit reserved. I thought that it’s just the way she acted. I was a bit confused because she can be bold based on the BTS videos. Well, idol or not, she is good and it’s so nice that they are together again in a new drama. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

They have one good kiss when he was jealous of her. But the other kiss was lips barely touching. Though, they have some cute hugs and head patting lol

They had that one good kiss but it was a forced kiss.  All their other mutual kisses were so fake -_- 

They are lucky they had such good chemistry and so many other cute scenes-like everytime she jumped on him:D-to make up for the lame kissing scenes :lol: I know some idols don't kiss because they don't want to upset their obsessive fans but JJY has left SNH48 now so hoping she can now do some believable kiss scenes.  They don't have to be deep french kisses with tongues everywhere :lol::lol: but just not those obviously fake, static zoomed out kisses.  I would rather they had just left the kiss scenes out than what we did get!

• Like 1

Excited for this new drama! I’ve been waiting forever for ZZH to have a new drama! BTW, does anyone know if they’ll even air Zhao Ge?

i watched a bit of White Snake but lost interest...main male lead is not my cup of tea but JJY looked beautiful in white.

Will there be a new thread for the new drama?

EDIT: Never mind, I found the new thread. :)

Edited by greengrasstt