Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Legend of Yun Xi 芸汐传

Recommended Posts

That would be amazing if they indeed have a chance to reunite. Their chemistry is greatly missed :). I still go back and watched some of their scenes together and the ending song is so nostalgic. 

 

I finally have a chance to go back and read the novel from where I left of... finally they became husband and wife in the true sense hahhaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ash1999 said:

That would be amazing if they indeed have a chance to reunite. Their chemistry is greatly missed :). I still go back and watched some of their scenes together and the ending song is so nostalgic. 

 

I finally have a chance to go back and read the novel from where I left of... finally they became husband and wife in the true sense hahhaha

Can you give me link for the novel? I will appreciate so much....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, antonius3258 said:

Can you give me link for the novel? I will appreciate so much....

 

Just search Poison Genius Consort. I read the wuxiaworld one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, ash1999 said:

 

Just search Poison Genius Consort. I read the wuxiaworld one. 

 

PS: If you want to support the original translator of the novel, kindly read it from Volare ^^. She only posts her works there so far (and if I was not mistaken, it was the only site which got agreement with the original author of PGC).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cancergirl87 said:

 

PS: If you want to support the original translator of the novel, kindly read it from Volare ^^. She only posts her works there so far (and if I was not mistaken, it was the only site which got agreement with the original author of PGC).

Thanks...I didn't know which is the original site or not. I did however tried valore a few times and I got some pop ups that frustrated me, not sure if that's just my phone though. 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone,

I've just watched this beautiful Cdrama, a year after its release; I know it's a bit late, but I want to add my comment about the ending and I want to speak in favor of GQS.

About the final scene between LFY and YX, I think he died of sadness and he could hug his wife because they were both souls. Maybe I'm wrong but I think this makes more sense than YX's resurrection. Does anyone agree with me?

About the character of GQS, I loved him! And Merxat plays very well! GQS is a nice guy, cheerful and loyal to his friends. He isn't an idiot at all. He loves YX deeply that's why he can't give up on her and be with Yu Ze. If you love someone, you won't stop loving him/her just because you can't be with him/her. You continue to love that person, and it takes time (sometimes a long time) to get room for someone else in your heart. Therefore I agree with the screenwriters: GQS's actions are consistent with his feelings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 5:11 PM, Flo04 said:

Hello everyone,

I've just watched this beautiful Cdrama, a year after its release; I know it's a bit late, but I want to add my comment about the ending and I want to speak in favor of GQS.

About the final scene between LFY and YX, I think he died of sadness and he could hug his wife because they were both souls. Maybe I'm wrong but I think this makes more sense than YX's resurrection. Does anyone agree with me?

About the character of GQS, I loved him! And Merxat plays very well! GQS is a nice guy, cheerful and loyal to his friends. He isn't an idiot at all. He loves YX deeply that's why he can't give up on her and be with Yu Ze. If you love someone, you won't stop loving him/her just because you can't be with him/her. You continue to love that person, and it takes time (sometimes a long time) to get room for someone else in your heart. Therefore I agree with the screenwriters: GQS's actions are consistent with his feelings!

I dont agree when you said that LFX and YX souls hug each other, because based on the novel, yunxi is truly still alive....  Honestly I like GQS's character, but in the film I don't like him because he should know that YX is already married with LFY.  I loved YX very much because she is a faithful wife, and very loyal to her husband...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, raziela said:

Really?  That is great news!  Thanks for sharing. I hope they start filming soon.

 

I guess it's true!  ZZH & JJY reuniting for new drama, now called The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion.  Boot ceremony and all (link) so it's really happening!

 

EEZITXuUUAETYvR.jpg:large

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, owlstar said:

I guess it's true!  ZZH & JJY reuniting for new drama, now called The Blooms at Ruyi Pavilion.  Boot ceremony and all (link) so it's really happening!

You were ahead of everybody with the casting scoop!

I am excited they are reunited again so soon.  I hope they can recapture their great chemistry again (and hopefully some proper kisses this time now JJY is no longer an idol :flushed:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, raziela said:

You were ahead of everybody with the casting scoop!

I am excited they are reunited again so soon.  I hope they can recapture their great chemistry again (and hopefully some proper kisses this time now JJY is no longer an idol :flushed:)

 They have one good kiss when he was jealous of her. But the other kiss was lips barely touching. Though, they have some cute hugs and head patting lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, raziela said:

You were ahead of everybody with the casting scoop!

I am excited they are reunited again so soon.  I hope they can recapture their great chemistry again (and hopefully some proper kisses this time now JJY is no longer an idol)

 

So that’s why she was a bit reserved. I thought that it’s just the way she acted. I was a bit confused because she can be bold based on the BTS videos. Well, idol or not, she is good and it’s so nice that they are together again in a new drama. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ash1999 said:

 They have one good kiss when he was jealous of her. But the other kiss was lips barely touching. Though, they have some cute hugs and head patting lol

They had that one good kiss but it was a forced kiss.  All their other mutual kisses were so fake -_- 

 

They are lucky they had such good chemistry and so many other cute scenes-like everytime she jumped on him:D-to make up for the lame kissing scenes :lol: I know some idols don't kiss because they don't want to upset their obsessive fans but JJY has left SNH48 now so hoping she can now do some believable kiss scenes.  They don't have to be deep french kisses with tongues everywhere :lol::lol: but just not those obviously fake, static zoomed out kisses.  I would rather they had just left the kiss scenes out than what we did get!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excited for this new drama! I’ve been waiting forever for ZZH to have a new drama! BTW, does anyone know if they’ll even air Zhao Ge?

 

i watched a bit of White Snake but lost interest...main male lead is not my cup of tea but JJY looked beautiful in white.

 

Will there be a new thread for the new drama?

 

EDIT: Never mind, I found the new thread. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

didnt like any of Ju Jingyi's work but i gave this a try and omg Zhang Zhehan can have my everything:bawling: too bad this is his most known work, and he looks so good in historical outfits that his real life pics dont interest me as much lol i like to see them again though their next work prob come out next year. i like their chemistry and how the girl isnt annoyingly stupid or the guy too overly cruel. he's just cold lol the Poison Du people's costume had me crack up cause it looks cheap lmaoo but this drama has everything i like and now i need to feel this void ugh i finish everything in 2 days lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/4/2018 at 11:30 AM, thunderman1 said:

All episodes are out. I have watched up to episode 15 and i love it. I think it is cheesy, humorous, and lighthearted.. Not too dramatic yet.

It is open ending so I interpreted that she is alive for season 2. :)

Hi! I recently read PGN novel and I just found out the spoil of the ending of Legend of Yunxi. Is there any sequel about this drama? It is so different and depressing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 6:44 AM, bobapls said:

didnt like any of Ju Jingyi's work but i gave this a try and omg Zhang Zhehan can have my everything:bawling: too bad this is his most known work, and he looks so good in historical outfits that his real life pics dont interest me as much lol i like to see them again though their next work prob come out next year. i like their chemistry and how the girl isnt annoyingly stupid or the guy too overly cruel. he's just cold lol the Poison Du people's costume had me crack up cause it looks cheap lmaoo but this drama has everything i like and now i need to feel this void ugh i finish everything in 2 days lol

Me too, really like his historical looks especially his white hair. (He looks so handsome when untying his hair)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2019 at 8:57 AM, sunkissedluna said:

 

So that’s why she was a bit reserved. I thought that it’s just the way she acted. I was a bit confused because she can be bold based on the BTS videos. Well, idol or not, she is good and it’s so nice that they are together again in a new drama. 

Huh? What is connected from BTS to her?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how awesome new drama for them^^!!! Hope the plot is good, they deserved a good drama. So great to see JJY and ZZH pair up :), they have great chemistry :)!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2019 at 2:28 AM, Miss Ravenclaw said:

Huh? What is connected from BTS to her?


BTS - Behind The Scenes

 

BTS of the their (ZZH and JJY) previous drama together - Legend of Yunxi. Most videos showed how jolly and fun she is when the camera is not rolling. I said reserve because i was referring to her being a member of an idol which needs to project and maintain certain behaviours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...