Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese WebDrama 2018] Legend of Yun Xi 芸汐传

On 2/1/2019 at 5:12 AM, Ayu Rashid said:

Hi everyone. Just finished watching the whole episodes in 2 days. It got me hooked as I love the storyline and the couple. Yun xi is a feisty girl who can stand on her own and even melts the Ice Prince, Long Feiye. I just love their scenes and esp the jump hug scenes, lol it was “refreshing”. Even if the ending has 2 alternates, I want to believe Yun xi came back for Fei ye and they live happily ever after. 

Great to hear you enjoyed the drama as much as the rest of us.  The ending is frustrating but I think most of us have decided to believe in their happy ending ^_^

On 2/12/2019 at 12:04 AM, dapurpledino said:

Ju Jingyi sang OST from LoY, imagine if she could have done a duet with ZZH!

Thank you!  I loved the beginning with the violin and guqin. So great to see JJY performing the song again.  Both girls were excellent at their instruments and singing.  Wasn't very impressed with the guy performance.  Would definitely be better with ZZH :D  The opening and ending themes to LoYX are still amongst my favourite drama themes :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just started watching this and Yun Xi cracks me up so much. Case in point is the time when she was making up those stories about LY in order to fool the empress dowager. It was hilarious. I like that she’s quick in thinking. I just hope she doesn’t let that poison guy take advantage of her to get at the prince.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

On 2/23/2019 at 2:43 AM, celebrianna said:

Just started watching this and Yun Xi cracks me up so much. Case in point is the time when she was making up those stories about LY in order to fool the empress dowager. It was hilarious. I like that she’s quick in thinking. I just hope she doesn’t let that poison guy take advantage of her to get at the prince.

The part when she was making up the fake stories of what LFY was doing was so funny :lol:  Yun Xi is sassy and quick witted which is one of the reasons she's such a likeable heroine.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

12 hours ago, raziela said:

The part when she was making up the fake stories of what LFY was doing was so funny :lol:  Yun Xi is sassy and quick witted which is one of the reasons she's such a likeable heroine.

:lol: I like her character a lot. The only shortcoming I see is her blindness where the poison guy is concerned. I’m up to episode 29 now so I’ve seen even more of her now and she’s truly an enjoyable heroine to watch. I also like the way her relationship with LFY has grown and the way he has grown and changed in their interactions. 

Regarding LFY, I marvel at how many enemies he has. Everybody is trying to kill him. :(

• Like 2

12 hours ago, celebrianna said:

:lol: I like her character a lot. The only shortcoming I see is her blindness where the poison guy is concerned. I’m up to episode 29 now so I’ve seen even more of her now and she’s truly an enjoyable heroine to watch. I also like the way her relationship with LFY has grown and the way he has grown and changed in their interactions. 

Regarding LFY, I marvel at how many enemies he has. Everybody is trying to kill him. :(

Her blindness is a bit frustrating but I guess it's necessary for the plot.  I do like that she never leads him on and always makes it very clear he is just a friend and she is a married woman.  

It's so true how LFY has people coming out of the woodwork to kill him every minute it seems like! Good thing  he is smart and has a great core team with him.

Watching the gradual growth of LFY and YX relationship and LFY the ice cube melt is so heart fluttering.  Enjoy!

• Like 2

On 2/11/2019 at 4:04 PM, dapurpledino said:

Qin Zimo x Ju Jingyi x Qian Wei '落花成泥' 

It's a really nice stage!! Watch the full perf here! https://t.co/NBQ45FP9Bf 

Thanks for sharing!

On 2/13/2019 at 5:51 PM, raziela said:

I loved the beginning with the violin and guqin. So great to see JJY performing the song again.  Both girls were excellent at their instruments and singing.  Wasn't very impressed with the guy performance.  Would definitely be better with ZZH :D  

I have to admit I LOL'ed when the guy pulled the green ribbon out of his mouth and started exfoliating! :lol:  But it was a fun performance and JJY looks lovely!

• LOL 1

Hello, everyone. I'm new to this forum. I wanted to ask though what is OTP? And whether FY gets to be intimate with YunXi. Or is there lack of intimacy?

• Like 1

Yun xi is alive  since she have the bracelate from poisonous clan it can cure at the same time bring back a life. It also explained in the ending that Yu xin hoping that if there will be a next life she would marry fei yan and taadaaa!the bracelate just glowing . Dont forget that this c drama is a fantasy so anything would possible.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I love FY and YX characters and chemistry very much!!

I don't like about YX, when she always comes to GQS when she has problem or she doesn't with FY.  I don't like this because YX should have realized that she was already married to FY.  As a man and husband it a must that FY become jealous and hurt.  But I don't know why YX does it a lot with GQS.  Maybe YX just "using" GQS and has no feeling at all, but just best friend. I think It's not good at all. 

I hate scenes about GQS "always there for YX, compared to FY", although YX's love is just for FY.

I hope there will be season 2 (in modern age or just continues, it's ok).

Edited by antonius3258
Added some text
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

417px-Ruyifangfei.jpeg

Guys I have a good news!! 

Ju JingYi and Zhang Zhen Han will have a drama together again in 2020, titled The Way of Flavours. JJY as Fu Rong and ZZH as Xu Jin. The entire information can be found at

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_CDrama

and

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Way_of_Favours

Wow!!! Amazing!

Edited by antonius3258
Insert image
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/31/2019 at 5:27 PM, Nemo123 said:

Hello, everyone. I'm new to this forum. I wanted to ask though what is OTP? And whether FY gets to be intimate with YunXi. Or is there lack of intimacy?

OTP is One True Pairing, is a fan's favorite pairing in a given fandom. The term implies extreme devotion, and some fans have no interest in creating or consuming fanworks for anything but their OTP.

OTP here is pairing between ZZH and JJY in Behind The Scene of LoYX drama.

Yes, FY will get intimate with YunXi of course! but the story is full of surprise which tests their intimacy resistance ...:)

Edited by antonius3258
  • Like 1

On 6/24/2019 at 3:28 PM, antonius3258 said:

Guys I have a good news!! 

Ju JingYi and Zhang Zhen Han will have a drama together again in 2020, titled The Way of Flavours. JJY as Fu Rong and ZZH as Xu Jin. The entire information can be found at

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/Upcoming_CDrama

and

https://wiki.d-addicts.com/The_Way_of_Favours

Wow!!! Amazing!

Really?  That is great news!  Thanks for sharing. I hope they start filming soon.

• Like 1

That would be amazing if they indeed have a chance to reunite. Their chemistry is greatly missed :). I still go back and watched some of their scenes together and the ending song is so nostalgic. 

I finally have a chance to go back and read the novel from where I left of... finally they became husband and wife in the true sense hahhaha

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, ash1999 said:

That would be amazing if they indeed have a chance to reunite. Their chemistry is greatly missed :). I still go back and watched some of their scenes together and the ending song is so nostalgic. 

I finally have a chance to go back and read the novel from where I left of... finally they became husband and wife in the true sense hahhaha

Can you give me link for the novel? I will appreciate so much....

6 hours ago, antonius3258 said:

Can you give me link for the novel? I will appreciate so much....

Just search Poison Genius Consort. I read the wuxiaworld one. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, ash1999 said:

Just search Poison Genius Consort. I read the wuxiaworld one. 

PS: If you want to support the original translator of the novel, kindly read it from Volare ^^. She only posts her works there so far (and if I was not mistaken, it was the only site which got agreement with the original author of PGC).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, cancergirl87 said:

PS: If you want to support the original translator of the novel, kindly read it from Volare ^^. She only posts her works there so far (and if I was not mistaken, it was the only site which got agreement with the original author of PGC).

Thanks...I didn't know which is the original site or not. I did however tried valore a few times and I got some pop ups that frustrated me, not sure if that's just my phone though.