Quantcast
sugarplum892

Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

8 hours ago, jewelsc said:

IKR, this doesn't look good on him, 4 completed dramas and not 1 showing, there was some even made fun of his latest film with GuliNazha 'Ten Years Late' that it could literally takes 10 yrs to see any of his dramas..this looks bad on his reputation if this keeps up.

I don't know what is wrong with the production ppl.. Y they aren't airing anything.. Now his movie with dili will only come soon I guess!! I hope he chooses some historical stuff with good actress like ZLY again or YZ!! Hope someone gives him good offer!! I just hope his hard work doesn't go in vain!! 

Edit:

• Like 1

Shawn Dou and Ouyang Nana for Cosmopolitan..2 of my faves having fun 'fighting'.

Drfiq3CU8AEWSIN.jpg

DrfisLHU8AEi3W2.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Finally one show broadcast date.. Hope it's true.. See you again to be broadcast on jan 2019

Keeping fingers crossed!!

• Like 1

Hello Guys,

I just discovered this great actor a few months ago :)

I can not wait to see his upcoming dramas in the future :)

I do not speak Chinese so thankyou for all the information I read here :)

I wish You a Happy New Year :)

• Like 2

On 12/31/2018 at 12:58 PM, hailie said:

Hello Guys,

I just discovered this great actor a few months ago :)

I can not wait to see his upcoming dramas in the future :)

I do not speak Chinese so thankyou for all the information I read here :)

I wish You a Happy New Year :)

Welcome and i hope SD will have a good 2019 and that his dramas will start airing soon so that we can do more discussions here or in the dramas respective threads.

• Like 2

I agree with you @Wotad He was one of the reason why I continued to watch the disappointing Princess Agents until the end lol. I also tried to watch Tribes and Empires for him but alas - no can do...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, stella77 said:

I agree with you @Wotad He was one of the reason why I continued to watch the disappointing Princess Agents until the end lol. I also tried to watch Tribes and Empires for him but alas - no can do...

Yeah his acting around his family was heart breaking. 

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Hope it releases soon!! 

I saw this earlier on my twitter too and was thinking the same :lol:....just wondering if this is his first trailer of all his other completely filmed dramas.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I saw this earlier on my twitter too and was thinking the same :lol:....just wondering if this is his first trailer of all his other completely filmed dramas.

Yes it is.. It finally as a platform youko!! I want him to act in historical dramas.. He was recently having a vacation with his favorite hobby mountaineering n he came back to Beijing !! Hope he takes up some meaty projects!! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes it is.. It finally as a platform youko!! I want him to act in historical dramas.. He was recently having a vacation with his favorite hobby mountaineering n he came back to Beijing !! Hope he takes up some meaty projects!! 

Yes...historical dramas pleeeaaaase and as lead too!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jewelsc said:

Yes...historical dramas pleeeaaaase and as lead too!!

He has the macho look of a male lead for historical dramas.. I want him to act like a ruthless king or prince or a ruffian!! 

• LOL 1