Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

sugarplum892

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, rosierosie said:

Aww it's nice to see him interacting and so friendly with his fans :)!!!

It's my dream come true if only I see him one day!!! He got his handsome looks from his mama and papa. I can see he resemblance them both.

Agree.. He is really an active guy who likes to interact with everyone.. In sets too, he is very fun.. His parents r Also so simple like him

19 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

his trip to germany is for leisure? non work related? and wow, they went to japan to film for the drama!

His trip to Germany is for leisure.. He is going for mountaineering.. He is passionate abt outdoor activities like skiing, biking n etc.. 

26 minutes ago, Nina Bina said:

Just hearing how much he loves the outdoors....:wub: Really appreciate someone who loves the great outdoors like Shawn! He has so much energy, doing this type of activity is great. He's so cool!! I wish I could hang out with him!

He is jumpy bunny.. He loves doing stuffs with risks.. We might get scared doing it.. I too wish the same.. 

Archived