• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD on Weibo fan festival ..he won the award of "Extreme Positive Energy Actor"

w7Ijb52.jpg

d8MU8fT.jpg

jzOya2o.jpg

VIC9AtJ.jpg

The full clip of SD in Weibo fan festival.. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1972337283007270&id=1942548919319440

Congrats SD for being awarded:wub:

33 minutes ago, sugarplum892 said:

@icyphoenix thanks for the constant updates on him! :D

Ur welcome.. Will update on him whenever I see news about him:wub:

I seriously can't get over Shawn's smile!!! :wub: He has THE best smile I've ever seen! Plus his teeth are like...perfect? LOL I'm excited for his upcoming dramas. He is one actor I love to watch on and off screen. So hilarious to watch off screen, completely different from his usual characters he plays. I have not seen a modern Chinese drama so I am hoping by watching him he would introduce me to modern Chinese dramas just like how he introduced me to ancient costume dramas with PA. 

1 hour ago, Nina Bina said:

I seriously can't get over Shawn's smile!!! :wub: He has THE best smile I've ever seen! Plus his teeth are like...perfect? LOL I'm excited for his upcoming dramas. He is one actor I love to watch on and off screen. So hilarious to watch off screen, completely different from his usual characters he plays. I have not seen a modern Chinese drama so I am hoping by watching him he would introduce me to modern Chinese dramas just like how he introduced me to ancient costume dramas with PA. 

I too love his toothy smile.. He has 3 modern dramas.. I m really waiting for the 3..the most awaited one is see you again.. He looks very fresh ..i hope all his dramas do good.. 

Archived