Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, jewelsc said:

According to wikipedia, he was born in Xi'an, China but at the age of 10, he got migrated to Canada and he has been there until 2008 when he got accepted by the Beijing Film Academy, so not surprised that his English is perfect and his Chinese is pretty good too.

Ah thank you for the correction!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so I'm super dissapointed that Survivor to Healer was supposed to air at the end of March but we have no further news. At this rate, I have no idea if we'll see any of Shawn's dramas this year. I still have high hopes for the movie with Dilraba being released in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2019. Also, does anyone have any clue why Shawn is learning French?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/28/2019 at 11:28 AM, icefireflies said:

so I'm super dissapointed that Survivor to Healer was supposed to air at the end of March but we have no further news. At this rate, I have no idea if we'll see any of Shawn's dramas this year. I still have high hopes for the movie with Dilraba being released in the 2nd or 3rd quarter of 2019. Also, does anyone have any clue why Shawn is learning French?

Finally one of his dramas is releasing this month, hope the rests will follow soon..he's just learning french?, isn't he from Canada?, shouldn't that be like his third language? :)..

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!! Shawn sings too, he sounded really good!! 

https://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDEzNzQ2NzA4MA==.html?sharekey=8d23079be18e11f9b39e380f92b5ac4f1

I've been watching From Survivor to Healer and i'm not gonna lie, he is all i was focusing on whenever he appeared and by the end of the episode i'm like - uh..need to replay, wasn't concentrating on the story :lol:.

10 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

sorry dont see him and laurinda lasting long lol!

4 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

I too feel the same!! -_-

Haha...I had the same thought the first time i read the gossip and again when they both confirmed it..

9 hours ago, sugarplum892 said:

i thought tang yan was preg?

Well with this new drama it's obviously not true..and i think i am looking forward to this drama more than See You Again maybe becos i'm more interested in historical than contemporary dramas.

Looks like Shawn has started filming already..

D5VOxA-WwAAQN3n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived