Shawn Dou 窦骁 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 8/14/2018 at 7:43 PM, litopanda said:

This guy needs more love! Shawn Dou is :love:

Anybody knows what going on with that one modern drama he have with Li Qin? 

Was it released and i just never notice it or see it? 

I need more of him in my drama life lol. 

So far no air date on any of his current upcoming dramas.

August issue of MARS

DknPR-CU0AAV20s.jpg

DknPT2zU0AAdRuN.jpg

DknPY2uVAAEny58.jpg

DknPZmmU8AAoyX4.jpg

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

He is so hot looking :wub:, somehow i'm glad he doesn't show much of his white teeth smile whenever he does his shoots, i just can't take him seriously when he does that :lol:..

His toothy smile is my ultimate K. O... I can't resist his smile.. Hope to see his projects broadcast soon!! :ph34r:

He is soooo underrated especially compared to other actors of his generation. I guess it is true that you really ought to have an agressive PR team and a few dating scandals to reach superstar level in China. He has everything - top notch looks, acting skills and great personality. 

8 hours ago, jewelsc said:

...and has a great sense of humor, done lots of outdoor activities and in great shape too (hot body :love:)

I know he is literally my idea type of man...why do I know live in China ;((((

He seems quite normal for an actor. 

...and has a great sense of humor, done lots of outdoor activities and in great shape too (hot body :love:)

Wondering who will be the lucky girl dating him. He never got into rumours!!!

Wondering who will be the lucky girl dating him. He never got into rumours!!!

On 9/23/2017 at 8:26 AM, icyphoenix said:

Agree.. He is really an active guy who likes to interact with everyone.. In sets too, he is very fun.. His parents r Also so simple like him

Do you know if his parents still live in Canada? His life is so mysterious. Would be really interested to know more about his parents and if he has any siblings.

14 minutes ago, sorein said:

Do you know if his parents still live in Canada? His life is so mysterious. Would be really interested to know more about his parents and if he has any siblings.

His parents once visited him while filming.. He looks very close to them.. I guess they r still in Canada n no info abt siblings 

10 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

His parents once visited him while filming.. He looks very close to them.. I guess they r still in Canada n no info abt siblings 

Gosh you know so much about him. We are very lucky to have you here ;))

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

I just started following him after PA.. I m too in the phase of discovery abt this amazing guy!! :D

Well if you could please notify me if he ever comes to Europe again (London ideally) I would be very grateful!!!!

I promise I won’t stalk him. :)

I might start climbing though...

Archived