What are your plans for summer ?

MissAria

• 2 weeks later...

I decided not to go to Italy but it's better to visit Spain. It has everything, from incredible landscapes and beaches, to world-famous cuisine and rich history – not to mention fantastic museums and striking architecture. My destination this summer is Balearic Islands. But I want to discover them from the sea side. I know that Mallorca is incredibly popular spot so the overcrowded beaches can be a problem. So I decided to rent a boat  thanks to with my friends and have sunbath on the boardside.

• 3 weeks later...

@osarta Life in LA is hot and full of traffic. :lol: But mostly really hot; invest in good AC.....

Plans for this summer: Going down to visit family in California, survive work [everyone quits come summer time so they can "enjoy their sunshine"]. That's about it. 

• 2 months later...
On 2/23/2018 at 5:13 PM, halfmoonsmile said:

work harder in an AIR CONDITIONED environment and hopefully start an online side business to earn extra money. 

I did work harder but the air conditioner is so bad. I'm so thankful that it's starting to be chillier. Can't wait til Autumn. Hopefully, I get to keep my current position but lessen my hours and work more at the cruise company. I really want to be able to travel for free.

Summer is ending! But I still have so many plans. I was looking for good language courses abroad. Personally, I think it's a great experience and it's a big step to unknown. But studying abroad is opening new opportunities and it brings a lot of fun. I hope to go to Los Angeles next month, I am so excited! By the way, if someone is looking for good language courses, you can find it online.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I will have one month of vacations only, probably will fly to Greece or Spain, dunno yet. Destination depends on the price of tickets, I usually try to catch a cheap flight, sometimes the price is 50$ only if you use a discount and book a ticket beforehand. Spain is rather expensive to live, but it attracts me much because of Barcelona and Valencia. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm going to finally install a conditioner in my apartment! Yay! I'm also going to start my own business! Hooray for me! That's all started when I read this review, I think this guy is a good role model. He worked hard and became one of the top hairdressers of the world. I want to be like him and that's why I want my open my own hair salon. By the way does anyone here has own hair salon too? I would like to here your stories^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got a driver license this summer and I am really glad that I finally did that. Now I am about to purchase my first car and I was pretty surprised to find out that the insurance won't cost as much as I thought it will according to https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/article/car-insurance-18-year-old . So I will have some money left when things are done.

Archived