Quantcast
MissAria

What are your plans for summer ?

Do you have vacation during summer ? Are you planning to travel?

What are your plans ?

For this summer 2017, I have no vacation plans. I work more. I hope that next summer I can have 2 weeks off so I can travel a little.

• Like 3

Summer is almost over. I didn't really do much, but I did went to swim at the lake multiple times, go to the beach, did some hiking, and went camping for one night. Where I'm at, there's lots to see and do within 1 hour to 2 hours. Other than that, I lazy around looking for jobs and help babysitting. However, I still wish to do kayaking, rafting and go do more swimming at the lake before the cold weather pulls through.

• Like 3

Guest HERMIT

I plan on losing 25 lbs.

But seeing as this summer is already about over, I guess this is my plan for next summer.

On second thought, it'll probably be 50 lbs. by then.

On 27/07/2017 at 11:47 AM, angelangie said:

the place i stay at no summer lols... :) 

Cause it’s always summer :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

My plans for this summer include modifying my Jeep and making it more off-road worthy. One of the first mods I plan to do is to install a suspension lift kit. 

• Like 2

My main plans for the upcoming summer are finally moving to my own new flat and also having several interesting trips to various places. First of all, I really want to visit one of my friends again, we live in one and the same country but in different cities, that's why we can't see each other live often and every meeting for us is a holiday :) It'll be also the simpliest and cheapest trip among all others :D
And I'm planning to visit two foreign countries too, I mean Greece and Estonia. I had an amazing vacation three years ago in case of the first one and I'm so glad that finally I can repeat this experience! ^_^ We'll stay on Crete again, it's one of the most beautiful places for travelling in my opinion and there will be 10 days for our romantic vacation (I'm going there together with my husband).
Also I'll have another trip with my friends, we're going to Estonia, visiting Baltic countries was an old dream for us because there's so many beautiful historical architecture and interesting places and we adore exploring all such things during our trips. I'm really curious to visit Tallinn and Tartu for example ^_^
And as usually I want to attend concerts during the next summer but that will really depend on which band will be on stage in my city in that period.

Edited by triplem
Do not give links to commercial sites
  • Like 1

spend 50 millions IDR to buy a buffalo :bawling: :pensive: :weary: :dissapointed:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sejabini2013 said:

spend 50 millions IDR to buy a buffalo :bawling: :pensive: :weary: :dissapointed:

Buat bajak sawah? LMAO!!!!

The country that I residing at the moment experiences summer all year long but we do have a so called Summer Holiday which’s March to June....so I am going back to my home country to visit my family 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, cenching said:

Buat bajak sawah? LMAO!!!!

The country that I residing at the moment experiences summer all year long but we do have a so called Summer Holiday which’s March to June....so I am going back to my home country to visit my family 

death party in toraja :weary: that is only for a buffalo.. but need to but others too like food.. clothes for death party.. and etc :dissapointed: sometimes I don't like tradition but this is the way we honoured our ancestors :pensive:

I will buy anything I can buy to consoling my heart before go to toraja :bawling:

• Sad 2

Just now, Sejabini2013 said:

pesta mati ditoraja :weary: itu baru kerbau 1 ekor belum yg lain2 pas acara pesta matinya :dissapointed: sometimes I don't like tradition but this is the way we honoured our ancestors :pensive:

I will buy anything I can buy to consoling my heart before go to toraja :bawling:

Ooooh, I see....as long as you can afford it....no one will force you I hope if you can’t....

Jia You!!!

Aside from visiting my home country, I will travel to some other countries too during Summer...

• Like 2

@cenching it is about must huahahaha not about can or can not hahahahah.. that is a kind of duty to ancestors.. I mean okey we can earn money because we work.. but still to spend 50 millions IDR for a buffalo feels like Lee Minho comes into my dream and proposed me but when I wake up he dissapeared :bawling:  huahahahahha that is the unique of torajanese. we work to die HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LoLs

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sejabini2013 said:

@cenching it is about must huahahaha not about can or can not hahahahah.. that is a kind of duty to ancestors.. I mean okey we can earn money because we work.. but still to spend 50 millions IDR for a buffalo feels like Lee Minho comes into my dream and proposed me but when I wake up he dissapeared :bawling:  huahahahahha that is the unique of torajanese. we work to die HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA LoLs

WOW!!! What to do.....LMAO!!! 50 juti itu kagak dikit lageee....

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, cenching said:

WOW!!! What to do.....LMAO!!! 50 juti itu kagak dikit lageee....

:joy: :bawling: oughhhh.. my destiny.. huahahahahah 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1