[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

Congratulations.  OGT three-day weekend finale ratings 52 City: 

Friday 
Zhejiang: Orient 0.991: 0.887 

Saturday 
Zhejiang: 0.892 East: 0.988 

Sunday 
Zhejiang: 1.209 East: 1.002 

Sunday's finale was successfully doubled! Goodbye to the OGT, look forward to Minglan
  • 40ab4f4cly1fy1g4jvijaj20tm0us7ek.jpg
  • 40ab4f4cly1fy1g4jwg8wj20tm0us12u.jpg
  • 40ab4f4cly1fy1g4jwdzaj20tm0ustiv.jpg
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

A couple that actually stuck together until the ned very nice

More like all three couples stayed together in the end. Gao Lang got his time in prison... I feel like Wei Kai should have ended up serving time as well for his evil deeds. 

As for our main OTP-- too many cute scenes, I can't help it! 

Rewatching the drama now.. I'm sad that the drama ended.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

[ONLINE RATINGS] WEEK 49, 2018

Here are the online ratings for Week 49, December 3 – December 9 (views in million):
1 Our Glamorous Time 1205
2 Ever Night 526

3 The King of Blaze 261
4 When We Were Young 247
5 Hi, I’m Saori 215
6 The Eternal Love 2 211
7 The Family 207
8 The Demon Master 206
9 An Oriental Odyssey 187
10 Forty Years We Walked 165

Source: Xunyee

And here are the ratings for each day (views in million):

Monday 2018-12-03

1 Our Glamorous Time 180
2 Hi, I’m Saori 56
3 The Eternal Love 2 43
4 Ever Night 40
5 The Demon Master 31
6 An Oriental Odyssey 31

7 The Family 30
8 Forty Years We Walked 25
9 The King of Blaze 22
10 Never Gone 20

Tuesday 2018-12-04

1 Our Glamorous Time 178
2 The Eternal Love 2 48
3 The King of Blaze 43
4 Ever Night 33
5 The Family 31
6 About Is Love 26
7 Never Gone 25
8 An Oriental Odyssey 23
9 Forty Years We Walked 23
10 Hi, I’m Saori 20

Wednesday 2018-12-05

1 Our Glamorous Time 198
2 Ever Night 63
3 The King of Blaze 47
4 The Eternal Love 2 37
5 Hi, I’m Saori 33
6 About Is Love 32
7 The Family 31
8 Forty Years We Walked 24
9 An Oriental Odyssey 22
10 When We Were Young 19

Thursday 2018-12-06

1 Our Glamorous Time 136
2 Ever Night 113
3 Hi, I’m Saori 47
4 The King of Blaze 41
5 When We Were Young 35
6 The Family 30
7 Forty Years We Walked 24
8 An Oriental Odyssey 23
9 About Is Love 23
10 The Eternal Love 2 18

Friday 2018-12-07

1 Our Glamorous Time 174
2 Ever Night 119
3 When We Were Young 64
4 The King of Blaze 46
5 An Oriental Odyssey 37
6 That City, This Family 34
7 Hi, I’m Saori 33
8 The Family 31
9 The Demon Master 24
10 Forty Years We Walked 23

Saturday 2018-12-08

1 Our Glamorous Time 179
2 Ever Night 102
3 When We Were Young 52
4 The Demon Master 50
5 The King of Blaze 33
6 The Family 28
7 An Oriental Odyssey 27
8 Forty Years We Walked 23
9 The Eternal Love 2 22
10 That City, This Family 21

Sunday 2018-12-09

1 Our Glamorous Time 161
2 The Demon Master 56
3 Ever Night 56
4 When We Were Young 42
5 The King of Blaze 28
6 The Family 26
7 An Oriental Odyssey 24
8 That City, This Family 24
9 Forty Years We Walked 23
10 The Eternal Love 2 19

Goodbye to another show of ZLY!! One of the cutest couple ever seen.. LQ n LZC:wub:

• Like 8

On 12/10/2018 at 12:46 PM, thunderman1 said:

More like all three couples stayed together in the end. Gao Lang got his time in prison... I feel like Wei Kai should have ended up serving time as well for his evil deeds. 

As for our main OTP-- too many cute scenes, I can't help it! 

Rewatching the drama now.. I'm sad that the drama ended.

coming from you should be good? lols i havent pick this up as yet lols :D 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, angelangie said:

coming from you should be good? lols i havent pick this up as yet lols :D 

Yup anything that I approve is good. from eps 1-30 you will not get bored. :) The otp has amazing chemistry. action scenes were pretty decent and some of the shooting scenes you can tell was fake but overall it was good.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, thunderman1 said:

Yup anything that I approve is good. from eps 1-30 you will not get bored. :) The otp has amazing chemistry. action scenes were pretty decent and some of the shooting scenes you can tell was fake but overall it was good.

hahaha i take u up on that..... :)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, chengdy said:

Finally finished it yesterday. Don't  have the courage to say goodbye.. rewatching their scenes again & again...

Lin Qian

Li Zicheng

ZLY and Jin Han...

i just started yesterday lols

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I'm binge watching the subs now, trying to finish it b4 Minglan starts :lol:

im holding my horses abit for now as i will be on road trip from next tuesday onward......

im waiting for the times im back to be properly on board.....

Hi all,

I just had to add my 2 cents (ok, more than 2 cents) about how I enjoyed this drama.  I can't remember just what drew me to it, though it probably was the actress, as I have seen her in a couple dramas and have liked her in them.  Oh, and the plot seemed different from what I'd been watching lately.  Romance, not super melodramatic, some action...a good recipe for an enjoyable watch, I thought.

The opening:  Oh my goodness, it couldn't get much more action-packed than that!  I had to remind myself I wasn't watching a movie.  Sure, there was some unreal-ish parts in that whole army vs. gangsters scenes, but through all the chaos, I like the toughness of the girl and the tenderness of the guy.  Her being a petite female didn't make her helpless and weak, and his being a highly-trained, ultra skilled soldier didn't leave him without feeling, either.  Even though it was he who rescued her, you could tell they'd make a great team.

I thought the development of their love story was natural, not exaggerated, very romantic, and just beautiful.  The drama didn't drag us through hours of resistance, playing hard-to-get, I-hate-you..no...I-love-you back and forth-ing, lies, or noble idiocy.  There was honesty, especially refreshing in the revelation of feelings (how novel!).  In fact, I think I read that Li Zhicheng, our main guy, means strictly honest.  He is such a manly man, in all aspects, that I just fell in love with his character.  Physically strong and agile, skilled in fighting and military strategies, brave, very take control, very decisive, fiercely loyal, full of integrity, kind, caring, thoughtful, smart, law abiding, admits when he's wrong...Now have I covered everything?  Oh, and can be very romantic without being mushy, if you know what I mean.  *sigh*  I think I need a poster of him on my wall.  Make that, all of my walls.  So you know my thoughts on this fairly new actor....Love Him!  Great job!

The main female character, Qian, is wonderful.  Honest, non-judgmental, brave, a fighter, doesn't jump to conclusions, loving, knows fashion, highly principled..oh, and very pretty.  Love Her, too!

The scenes of these two are wonderful.  Gave me fluttery feelings watching their sweet scenes, and we are blessed with quite a few of them!  Their mature handling of their relationship was so refreshing.  Like I said, they skipped the noble idiocy stuff, thank goodness!  I will continue to watch their scenes when I'm in the mood for sweetness (which is often). 

I learned a LOT about the fashion industry.  Seriously, they feed you with so much info, from details on fabrics to the intensity found in competition between fashion companies.  I like when I actually learn stuff from dramas that I might be able to use in my life.  And I'm not even in the fashion industry.

I could say more, but I've probably said too much already.  Though not without flaws, the good in this drama way exceeded whatever flaws it may have had.  I will miss this drama and our couple!  

• Like 5

On 12/27/2018 at 7:34 PM, angelangie said:

@thunderman1 i finish this series....however i cant really get into the flow :x

Amazing.. did you finish this in two weeks?? I liked it.The acting was natural in my eyes. It was rated very highly and I will still rewatch some of my favorite scenes. What did you not like about it that caused you not to get into the flow?? 

• Like 2

On 1/2/2019 at 2:07 PM, thunderman1 said:

Amazing.. did you finish this in two weeks?? I liked it.The acting was natural in my eyes. It was rated very highly and I will still rewatch some of my favorite scenes. What did you not like about it that caused you not to get into the flow?? 

to be honestly....ZLY is really good here.....however the chemistry in between JiHan and ZLY is really not up to a point where I will go gaga....something just seems off with him....

ZLY is the main focal point for me and she really lead the show.....that for is for me....i hope i didnt step on any toes? :D 

• Like 1