[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Our Glamorous Time 你和我的倾城时光

sugarplum892

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

C-drama Ratings and Celeb Rankings (week starting Nov 12)

posted by Anne J on November 19, 2018 1 comment
Our Glamorous Time 1 billion views
CSM52 Cities + Online

Our Glamorous Time has reached 1 billion views online as of today and ranks in first based on web rankings! Take note only views on Tencent are accounted for, and the show also streams on iQiYi. On TV, the show continues to place behind The Family which has stayed above 1.0% since its premiere though the gap seems to close as Our Glamorous Time reached 0.956% within the week. Forty Years We Walked also trended higher leaving Entering a New Era in the lower end of the spectrum.

Extreme Youth just ended and it managed to garner a series best of 0.466%. Sadly, its highest number is still not what you'd consider high. More new web dramas like Hi, I'm Saori and Never Gone: So You Are Still Here make the top 10. Ever Nightmoves up to second place. First there was the positive word of mouth and now ratings seem follow suit, I'm so tempted to start this. 

CSM Nationwide

The Family leads based on CSM Nationwide, though it's interesting that Our Glamorous Time managed to snatch the top spot at least for a day.  

TV Ratings (CSM52Cities and CSMNationwide are common tv metrics.)

CSM52 Cities

CSM52 Cities Nov 12

CSM Nationwide

CSM Nationwide Nov 12
*The above are mostly primetime shows that air at 19:30 while those highlighted in blue air at 22:00. **Rankings are overall rankings across the shows airing on the same night, regardless of air time. *** Reruns are not included. **** Dramas that air on CCTV (the state television broadcaster in China) are not included. 

Web Rankings 

Top Dramas (7-Day)
9. Jing Zhe 

Top Celebrities (7-Day)
3. Huang Xuan 
4. Zhu Yilong 
5. Angelababy 
7. Yang Zi 
8. Deng Lun 
9. Xing Zhaolin 
10. Zhou Yiwei

*View count is based on the nine streaming sites (Youku, Tudou, iQiyi, QQ Tencent, LeTV, PPTV, Xunlei, Sohu, Mango) ** Star popularity is based on view count, weibo, douban, tieba, search results, etc

Previous <- Ratings and Top Ten -> Next

Source: Xunyee

1 minute ago, chengdy said:

Their smile and the subtle joy on his face..hay.. definitely.. so sweet...!!!

Lin Qian and Li Zicheng...

I never thought that I would love this OTP this much !!:w00t:

LZC's eyes screams that he is in love with LQ!! The way LQ looks at him soo :heart:.. Looking forward to more of the OTP moments!! 

Wow..Jin Han has been on the rise since OGT premiered, his weibo followers has since been almost doubled up from 1.9 mil to 3.5 mil in just 1 wk., his boss is doing a pretty good job with him, glad they chose him to play the part of LZC.

Regarding wigs 

Spoiler

They showed in the preview for next episodes where a goon tries to pull LQ by her hair.. It comes out coz she wears a wig.. I think to differentiate that they showed it like that!! 

8 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Wow..Jin Han has been on the rise since OGT premiered, his weibo followers has since been almost doubled up from 1.9 mil to 3.5 mil in just 1 wk., his boss is doing a pretty good job with him, glad they chose him to play the part of LZC.

He is gaining more international fans too!! U have to check out twitter all the ppl are praising his acting n looks n chemistry with his boss!! Hope JH has more good projects like this!! 

21 hours ago, angelangie said:

so how are you enjoying the story?

im watching some period drama instead which im loving it :) 

I thought I would be disappointed but knowing that it is adapted from my favorite writer, Ding Mo, this is great!! Which period drama? 

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

im in Ever Night :) 

i probably will pick this up but not sure yet..... :D 

too many drama on plates suddenly

I am thinking of watching Ever Night though what do you say about the main actresss who plays Sang Sang?? I don't know but she looks like she can be the main lead's younger brother?

Archived