Quantcast
An55mv returns

[Taiwanese Drama 2017] Attention,Love! 稍息立正我愛你

12 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

As we wait for episode 14 to air, I have some amazing news! Apparently Riley Wang & Guo Shu Yao are dating in real life! I read they were spotted holding hands in Korea recently.

lols

knew u going to come here to say that :D 

• LOL 1

11 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols

knew u going to come here to say that :D 

Lmao Oh you know me so well 

Also, preview for next ep

This is the finale so I hope it's wrapped up quickly

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

This is the finale so I hope it's wrapped up quickly

damn it went by so fast? and i was worried they going to drag it out further which im glad they didnt as im on the brink to knock LingJen and XiaoXi head together but im glad he is taking the lead right now :D 

37 minutes ago, angelangie said:

damn it went by so fast? and i was worried they going to drag it out further which im glad they didnt as im on the brink to knock LingJen and XiaoXi head together but im glad he is taking the lead right now :D 

I originally thought it was 16 episodes, but it's 15. I guess it's better this way, they can't drag things out longer. 

Yes I'm glad Li Zheng is finally taking the lead, I loved seeing things from his perspective and how he regretted not confessing earlier. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ladysaotome said:

Preview looks scary. He's covered in blood and the police are quizzing him about a text from Baibai to meet someplace. 

her name shouldnt be called BaiBai :/ totally evil....just because she cant get the guy she want to destroy it ....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

her name shouldnt be called BaiBai :/ totally evil....just because she cant get the guy she want to destroy it ....

I've been calling her snake snake, but maybe devil incarnate is a better one?

• LOL 2

2 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I've been calling her snake snake, but maybe devil incarnate is a better one?

some snakes are cute LOLs :D 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, angelangie said:

some snakes are cute LOLs :D 

Are you saying she's ugly? :joy:  Is snakey snakey not cute? lol 

• LOL 1

8 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Are you saying she's ugly? :joy:  Is snakey snakey not cute? lol 

im not that bad....lols but she is actually pretty just that jealously is making her ugly :tongue: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This Drama was like a fusion of Itazura Na Kiss-meets-Cheese In The Trap & a few other Dramas. Also can't the writers be a lil more IDK...original?? The whole my grandparents betroth our kids out of gratitude trope is SO OVERDONE. Yet despite all that, I found this drama incredibly addictive LoL:tongue: Maybe it's because of the OST.. in particular the constant replays of Close To You or the eye candy cast especially the girl who plays An-juh-lee-nuh LMFAo that girl is a hoot:lol:

I like that they gave this version of Itazura Na Kiss a bit more heart, the male lead is not some stiff, cold, indifferent character in the original but is more humane in this. And the female lead to be more in control of her choices, unlike Kotoko who is like a lovesick puppy with no pride or goals. However as a second male lead, I find Jin Li underwhelming. IDK it's just me but I find him cringeworthy LoL:tongue:  

• Like 3

This drama sucked me in from the first episode. What a nice, refreshing take on a male lead--smart, cold, but loving to the female led. I love the fact that she's so darn tough, but sweet. A cute drama....not the normal overdone Taiwanese drama.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

This drama sucked me in from the first episode. What a nice, refreshing take on a male lead--smart, cold, but loving to the female led. I love the fact that she's so darn tough, but sweet. A cute drama....not the normal overdone Taiwanese drama.

glad that u are enjoying it.....it was also one of the T drama that i watch for a long times

• Like 1

On 11/18/2017 at 12:37 PM, Latte_Anyday said:

I like that they gave this version of Itazura Na Kiss a bit more heart, the male lead is not some stiff, cold, indifferent character in the original but is more humane in this. And the female lead to be more in control of her choices, unlike Kotoko who is like a lovesick puppy with no pride or goals. However as a second male lead, I find Jin Li underwhelming. IDK it's just me but I find him cringeworthy LoL:tongue:  

@Latte_Anyday, I agree that the male lead had more "heart", but at the same time if you think about it, he was a little more "cruel" than the male leads in the other dramas.  In those drama, they didn't intentionally try to hurt the female lead or make her jealous of another woman--they just had a hard time showing how they really felt about the female lead.  In Attention Love, the male lead knows she really likes him; she's told him this on a number of different occasions. However, he kept putting her in the "friend zone". The reason I say he was cruel is because he intentionally did things to make her jealous of the other girl--even brought the girl a gift all because he wants to make the girl who likes him jealous and he's the one that was keeping them apart.  It was cruel to torture her and there was nothing else she could do or tell him. The writer really should have made her make him jealous...that would have been better. The other girl realized she had been used by him and purposely did things to hurt the OTP. 

On 8/24/2019 at 7:30 PM, lclarakl said:

@Latte_Anyday, I agree that the male lead had more "heart", but at the same time if you think about it, he was a little more "cruel" than the male leads in the other dramas.  In those drama, they didn't intentionally try to hurt the female lead or make her jealous of another woman--they just had a hard time showing how they really felt about the female lead.  In Attention Love, the male lead knows she really likes him; she's told him this on a number of different occasions. However, he kept putting her in the "friend zone". The reason I say he was cruel is because he intentionally did things to make her jealous of the other girl--even brought the girl a gift all because he wants to make the girl who likes him jealous and he's the one that was keeping them apart.  It was cruel to torture her and there was nothing else she could do or tell him. The writer really should have made her make him jealous...that would have been better. The other girl realized she had been used by him and purposely did things to hurt the OTP. 

Wow - I did not take his actions that way at all! He never did anything intentionally - I think he was just a bit oblivious to how she took things. Like the gift - he didn't even purposely buy the other girl a gift (if this is the incident I'm remembering). He bought the main girl a gift and was given a freebie. When the other girl demanded a gift, he gave her that freebie. The main girl misunderstood later when she heard about it but if she'd asked him, she'd have learned that the other girl wasn't even worth his spending money on - he gave her something that meant nothing to him and had cost him nothing. And he was never intentionally trying to make anyone jealous. He was just cowardly - so afraid of losing her friendship that he took way too long to finally confess. 

• Insightful 1

14 hours ago, ladysaotome said:

Wow - I did not take his actions that way at all! He never did anything intentionally - I think he was just a bit oblivious to how she took things. Like the gift - he didn't even purposely buy the other girl a gift (if this is the incident I'm remembering). He bought the main girl a gift and was given a freebie. When the other girl demanded a gift, he gave her that freebie. The main girl misunderstood later when she heard about it but if she'd asked him, she'd have learned that the other girl wasn't even worth his spending money on - he gave her something that meant nothing to him and had cost him nothing. And he was never intentionally trying to make anyone jealous. He was just cowardly - so afraid of losing her friendship that he took way too long to finally confess. 

In this particular case, he was not oblivious as to how she took things.  The other girl called him out on it and told him to his face that he just bought her the key chain to make the lead female jealous--he was used her and she wanted him to know what it felt like. The other "kiss" guys would have never just brought a gift for a girl. Yeah, they hung out with another girl, but the girl could never think that he liked her. The other girl had already asked him about a birthday gift prior to him giving her one. I didn't get the impression that the key chain was a freebie--I don't recall hearing that--I missed it.  I found it disappointing that he had to "attempt" to kiss the other girl to see if it was possible that he could have kissed her....really? I didn't like that little test at all, I won't go into why I didn't like it.

I'll rewatch the episodes, I think it was 11-13, to see if I can see it from the way you described. My first watch in a marathon setting was he did things to make her jealous. He knew how she felt about him, but continued to have the other girl always present in some way until the other guy started filling the void he was leaving.