[Drama 2017] Black 블랙

larus

Song Seung Heon upload this on his IG & Weibo

Song Seung Heon & Go Ara syuting drama Black
Taking a picture of our building # Song Seung Heon # Goa Star # Black # OCN Drama Warming staff members in alternate wool

Finally, they have started filming 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actor Song Seung Heon revealed the "Black" script reading. Song Seung Heon published two photos on his instagram on the 26th naming the drama Black.

2017072701002472100181841.jpg

2017072701002472100181842.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?id=201707270100247210018184&ServiceDate=20170726

Hope we`ll see the official pictures with the major actors reading the script. They started the filming and we don`t know the who cast.

• 2 weeks later...

We have pictures from the first script reading.

201708101408777972_598bead5b0662.jpg

The OCN original 'Black' scheduled for the first broadcast in October, It is a life and death prediction mystery that breaks rules and struggles to save people's lives. It is a work that is expected to receive the expectation of the drama fans with the meeting of director Kim Hong-seon which shows a unique genre directing and a tender writer who shows a dense and dense development. (Google translation).

http://www.koreadaily.com/news/read.asp?page=1&branch=NEWS&source=&category=entertainment&art_id=5503801

Aug 10 2017

First script reading for OCN drama series “Black”

Black-SR11.png

First script reading for OCN drama series “Black” took place July 24, 2017 in Sangam-dong, Seoul, South Korea. At the first script reading, main cast members including Song Seung-Heon, Go Ara, Lee El and Kim Dong-Joon all attended. The characters they read for were Song Seung-Heon as Grim Reaper Black, Go Ara as Kang Ha-Ram, Lee El as Yoon Soo-Wan and Kim Dong-Joon as Man-Soo. The Grim Reaper Black is cold-hearted, but sometimes acts dumb. Kang Ha-Ram seems like a recluse and has a hard time communicating with other people, but she is actually tender and emotional. Yoon Soo-Wan works as an emergency room doctor and she is mysterious. Man-Soo is the son of a family that runs a large company.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-script-reading-for-ocn-drama-series-black

Watch: Song Seung Heon And Go Ara Take On Their New Roles In Script Reading For Upcoming Grim Reaper Drama

black.jpg

On July 24, OCN’s upcoming drama “Black” held a script reading, and a video of it was revealed on August 10!

Main leads Song Seung Heon, Go Ara, Lee El, and Kim Dong Jun were present, as well as actors Kim Won Hae, Park Doo Shik, Kim Jae Young, Jo Jae Yoon, Jung Suk Yong, Lee Chul Min, and more.

“Black” tells the story about a grim reaper named Black (Song Seung Heon) and a woman named Kang Ha Ram (Go Ara) who can foresee death. Together, they go against the rules of the heavens and fight to save someone’s life. The drama will be directed by director Kim Hong Sun of “Voice” and was written by screenwriter Choi Ran of “God’s Gift – 14 Days

At the script reading, Song Seung Heon portrayed the grim reaper’s cold qualities as well as his unexpected awkwardness. Meanwhile, as Kang Ha Ram, Go Ara spewed out curse words in one scene and cried her eyes out in another.

Lee El plays the beautiful doctor Yoon Soo Wan, a woman who is madly in love with a character named Han Moo Gang. Kim Dong Jun, on the other hand, plays Oh Man Soo, a unique second generation chaebol who is not afraid to get on his knees and lower himself.

The producers shared, “The script reading was full of reality thanks to the actors’ careful attention to each character’s characteristics. We were able to see the tension that comes from the mysterious plot, as well as the unexpected points of laughter in some of the scenes. Please anticipate and support the premiere of ‘Black.'”

https://www.soompi.com/2017/08/10/watch-song-seung-heon-go-ara-take-new-roles-script-reading-upcoming-grim-reaper-drama/

Because I  always watch OCN drama... after Save Me w/c is current OCN drama.. and my fav,  Black will be the next one. So yeah.. I'm waiting. Then after this it's Bad Guys 2. Oh yeah. OCN my fav network

Director: Kim Hong-Sun (Voice, Pied Piper, Liar Game)

Writer: Choi Ran (God’s Gift–14 Days, Iljimae)

RT credit :ocn original

Dying roses and burning skulls for OCN’s Black

by tipsymocha

black-teaser107.jpg

Believe it or not, I wasn’t generally really into OCN’s offerings before this year, but ever since Tunnel, my weekends are never complete without a thriller to creep me out. OCN is gearing up for its next weekend show, Black, and they are definitely playing to their strengths — dark and stylish — if this first teaser is anything to go by.

While currently airing Rescue Me doesn’t really include a sci-fi element, its predecessors Tunnel and Duel certainly did, and as a fantasy geek, I’m pretty excited to see the supernatural component back in this newest OCN show. Song Seung-heon (Saimdang, Light’s Diary) will star as a grim reaper who falls in love with a human, played by Go Ara (Hwarang), thus violating the rules of heaven and is subsequently punished by having his existence erased. Harsh, but those dramaland deities have been known to be just that.

This first look at the show doesn’t reveal much about the plot details, but it’s quite beautiful, in a gothic kind of way. It starts with a close-up of some pink roses, which quickly wither away and turn gray. The director-writer duo, PD Kim Hong-sun of Voice and Choi Ran of God’s Gift–14 Days, get a mention, accompanied by a backdrop of stormy clouds. Then, there’s a brief flash of a burning skull and Song Seung-heon doing what he does best — brooding — while the chyron reads, “The dead one protecting death.” Go Ara’s reads, “The woman who predicts death,” as we see a super close frame of her eyes.

Spoiler

I have to admit, when I first heard about the leads joining this show, I was a little wary given their track record acting-wise. But, by all accounts, Song Seung-heon put in a decent performance in Saimdang, and if the previous character descriptions for his grim reaper are accurate (“stoic, blank-faced” and “expressionless”) I can see him being a very believable reaper. I’m also just glad Go Ara’s character isn’t another plucky, cheerful type, ‘cause I’ve seen her play that role a lot. Her character is a foul-mouthed shut-in who finds it hard to communicate with others, but is also prone to crying a lot. The duality sounds pretty comical, and I look forward to her take on the role.

The first script reading for Black was held last month, and I really like the supporting cast the show has lined up. Lee El (The Lonely Shining Goblin) will play a mysterious ER doctor connected to the grim reaper, and Kim Dong-joon (Shining Eun-soo) will become a second generation chaebol who is ironically more used to serving rather than taking. Other actors include Kim Won-hae (Criminal Minds) and Jo Jae-yoon (Rescue Me), who are both currently creeping me out in their respective shows. It’s a strong lineup, and I’m pretty excited to see them all inhabit this world.

OCN’s Black will follow Rescue Me on Saturdays and Sundays, and will premiere on October 14.

cr:dramabeans

August 29 2017

First still image of Song Seung-Heon in OCN drama series “Black”

Black-KD-SSH.jpg

Here’s the first still image of Song Seung-Heon in upcoming OCN drama series “Black” co-starring Go Ara. In the drama series, Song Seung-Heon plays a Grim Reaper named Black. He struggles to save people’s lives with Kang Ha-Ram (Go Ara). The drama series will likely draw comparisons to tvN drama series “Goblin” which also featured Grim Reapers.

“Black” first airs October, 2017 in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-still-image-of-song-seung-heon-in-ocn-drama-series-black

Actor Song Seung Heon’s First Appearance In Fantasy/Thriller Genre Drama

Updated August 29th 2017 GMT

2017-08-29_11-53-32.jpg

[Dispatch] Actor Song Seung Heon shared how he feels about trying his very first fantasy/thriller genre, drama ‘Black.’

He said, “When I first read the script, it was strange and unusual.” “But I couldn’t stop reading it that I finished it on the spot.” “I am excited to be on fantasy and thriller genre drama.”

The new drama ‘Black’ is a story about a detective who is possessed by the Grim Reaper and a girl who can see the shadows of death. These two struggle to save the lives of people, breaking the rules of heaven.

Song Seung Heon will play the role of Black, the detective. In the released teaser image, he is wearing all black suit, in sync with his character, merciless cold-hearted man, Black.

The drama will premiere on OCN channel in October.

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/08/29/actor-song-seung-heons-first-appearance-in-fantasythriller-genre-drama/

Song Seung-heon looking dark and broody in the newest stills for OCN "Black"

photo883736.jpg

Song Seung-heon looking dark and broody in the newest stills for "Black" (2017).

Directed by Kim Hong-seon-I

Written by Choi Ran-I

Network : OCN

With Song Seung-heonGo AraKim Dong-junKim Jae-youngLee ElKim Won-hae,...

Sat, Sun 22:00

Synopsis
A reaper borrows a human body and fall in love with a mortal woman. He breaks the rules of heaven and thus completely disappears from the memory of the world in this drama.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2017/10

photo883735.jpg

photo883733.jpg

Spoiler

photo883732.jpg

photo883734.jpg

cr

Archived