BoA - Meri Kuri ... CHRISTMAS SPIRIT!

NAN

<3 take a listen
Meri Kuri. Merry Christmas :lol: It's a good laugh. I spent an hour on recording this, so it's no where near perfection; few pitch problems. I know I pronounced some Japanese wrong. My microphone is getting old, so it's muffly when it gets high. But, I just wanted to sing a Christmas song. And this is one of my favorite Christmas songs from BoA*. I gave it a shot. I can never sing BoA songs and make it sound good. -_- lyrics Futari no kyori ga sugoku chijimatta kimochi ga shi ta shizen ni ude ga kumete mieta sora miageta toki ni konbini de ocha erande atarimae ni wakeatte kimi no mune ni kurumarete iru Zutto zutto soba ni ite daisuki na kimi wo mitsumete itai Snowflakes kimi no nukumori wa fuyu no okurimono hora yuki da yo Dokoka de tsurai koto ya sabishisa ni butsukattemo kimi omou kono kimochi ni shoujiki de iru to chikau yo megeru tokore kike yo hora tte kashi te kureta CD wa kimi ga kureta uta no Love letter Zutto zutto itakute tsukiatte kurete nee arigatou motto suki na hito tsuyoku dakishimenasai to yuki wa furu yo Okurimono wo sagashinagara musubu hazu no nai kimochi ga musubiaeta koto no fushigi kanjiteta Zutto zutto soba ni ite onaji yume sagasu tabi wo shi tai Snowflakes sora ga machikado ni shiroi iki wo haku hora yuki da yo The white white snow's coming tonight Make a wish for your kiss Please leave me some feedback! Thank you! :D <33

Guest NotFromThisPlanet

i havent heard you sing a solo song in quite some time.

my japanese is horrible, so i cant really judge the lyrics, but your voice is beautiful. just a few problems that you mentioned. but, its just for fun and only 1 hour, but its sounds good :)

Guest _MaJa_1234

You sound different in this clip and I think I love it! You sing this better than BoA. lol we should sing some Japanese x-mas tunes like we did that one night to mike. XD

Guest babiixru

i love your singing, you put so much emotion into your singing! the low notes were really nice (: your vibratto is lovely too! did you use your falsetto for the chorus? it sounded nice ^^; <3 sing more for meeeeee. and i promise i will get the song you requested done x_x; during winter break hopefully :]

Guest tinasarangg

impressive! ahh i so love your singing.

your version sounds different from boa's but it sounds good so no biggie<3

i really loved the chorus. your high notes are bootiful.

lovely job :)

Guest fantasiimaker

This is the first time you sang something japanese in...a longgg time XD yayy.

Wow, when you started off the song...*__* lol. Your vibratto is so well controlled and easily drawn out~ I'm jealous yo. You pretty much already picked out all the bad stuff - pitch and stuffs, but pronounciation wasn't noticeably bad. Vibratto sounds really nice in the chorus. You went somewhat softer in the chorus; I'm used to hearing BoA's louder version, but the pitch is really hard to hold and still sound pretty, so I don't blame you. Verses absolutely looovely dear.

素敵なぁぁ~ナンちゃん!ちょ~ステキ♪

NotFromThisPlanet - gahh.. I knoww.. I've been wanting to sing solo's.. but I could never pick out a song to sing. Thank you ^___^

Maja - Yeah I'd want to do that! Hahaha~ That'd be so fun!

racerzuo - lol .. no comment hah.

Sakura_L - Thanks. :P

Ru - Yeah I did use falsetto. It's like impossible for me to sing the chorus without falsetto. LOL~ Sing my request soon!

littlebabytina16 - Aww, thank you ^__^ I thought the chorus was the weak point. Hehe, glad you liked it!

Lisa - I'm jealous of you girl! You've got an amazing gift! I guess I tried really hard to control my voice in this song, and it was not easy to complete the task. Haha, yayyy~ Thanks!

Wendy - yes yes.. :P

MORE FEEDBACK PLEASE AND THANK YOU! <3

Guest thesarahchong

Yeah, it has been a long time since I've heard something from Nan (:

I really like you singing this song, because you have a really clear & crisp tone unlike BoA, which is a good thing in my opinion. Sounds really, really nice.

Guest k_c_pop_bi7_b04

aw .. such a beautiful voice harmonizin' with this beautiful song .. good control especially in the chorus .i'm so jealous .. . i couldn't last the chorus.. keep release more clips for us

Guest ultaeja

OMG~ O_O I'm so amazed! *jealousy* I can never sing like that! You sound really nice singing this song and omg your high notes are like awesome! Nice work! =D amazingly talented. ^^

Guest kokoling

You sang this song better than Boa, in my opinion. BoA's high notes were better, but you still did a pretty good job. On the other hand, You totally kicked her richard simmons on the lower notes. She can't sing low.

So good job!

smooglez - Hello! I remember you and your cute raps. Hehe. I actually like BoA's musky voice. But, thank you for your comment. :]

Hiroto14 - Hmmm... I'm not sure if I would describe my singing as amazing because I think it is too far from being amazing haha, but you sure made my day by saying it! So, thank you very much! ^^

k_c_pop_bi7_b04 - The chorus is the most challenging part of the song I think. I had to take in huge gulps of air, hahaha. ><;

ultaeja - Oy, y'all are just too sweet. And there's nothing to be jealous of, haha. I'm sure you can do just as well, if not even better. :]

JiWONNx3HS - Yes, thank you. And I'm not offended at all ~ I do have a very weak voice and very thin too, if that makes sense. LOL ^^;

kokoling - Really? BoA's high parts are amazing! It always leaves me in shock how high she can reach. Her lower range isn't so bad either. Anyway, I don't think I sang it better than BoA considering she is a professional and I'm just an amatuer. Hehe, but thank you! That makes me very happy. ^__^ You're too nice!

Thank you guys for commenting and listening! I greatly appreciate it! :D :D :D :D

Keep 'em coming guys~ And good luck on all your finals! <3

Guest JUN-YEE

did you try your best in singing this song ? if not, wow o.o that's really good ^^ mm ... but since it only took you one hour there were a few off key notes i think, according to how i ehard it. but the chorus, wow ! you sure can sing high ! that just amazed me o.o you can hit high notes like boa !

but a little more practice you'll probably be able to sing it the way she sang it. overall i really liked how you sang this difficult difficult song considering this was only for laughs ^^ nice job :]

Guest luvjunjin0819

uhhh .... how did I miss this?? O_o

Nan, I love love love ur voice!!! U sing this with such ease yet with so much emotion at the same time. Ur Japanese sounds good to me!! I love ur vibratto too.

great Job, my dear!! <33

~Tab ;)

Archived