[Drama 2018] Mr. Sunshine, 미스터 션샤인 - Winner of Critics’ Choice Award for Drama category

Go Seung Ji

mrs.jpg #Throwback

Lead actors at the PC before MR.SUNSHINE

EUSHIN after MR.SUNSHINE mrs.jpg

Source: [17’s 래] 이지훈 내남편 @17_jihoom

Mr sunshine, a 10/10 dramas that kept me on my toes. I barely skipped any part since every scene is just so beautifully made. The plot itself without the added romance or bromance is intriguing, the romance is on another level. Totally recommended. Wont regret watching this yall!

D961l1eVUAEVn6w.jpg

• Like 1

6/27 Lee Byung Hun sent a coffee truck support to Song Seung Hun at his drama filming site (tvN's The Great Show). Back in January, SSH had sent LBH a coffee & tea truck at the movie set of The Man Standing Next

Photos: Song Seung Hun via Newsen / SSH Peru

Caption:  Eugene Choi !! Thank you for your support !  (SSH re-enacting Mr.Sunshine's famous scene)

20190627ssh.jpg

• Like 1

#Throwback #LeeJungEun #KimTaeRi

Source: Kim Tae Ri fans

In KBS 'Joy of Conversation', Actress Lee Jung Eun shared her thought about her best scene in [Mr Sunshine].

"In 'Mr Sunshine' I played as Haman-daek, Aegissi's nanny, friend and bodyguard".
"I remember Haman-daek's decision to die for the next generation. I had to relieve my emotions and express myself calmly but I kept crying," she recalled.
"There was a fond feeling for the next generation. For the perfect scene, I've spent about four days secluded myself", she added.
"I still think Kim Tae Ri is my Aegissi until now. I've all been affectionated by Kim Tae Ri and Shin Jung Geun Sunbaenim (Haengrang-abom), I feel like we are a little family " .

We all still think of you too... Mrs Haman and her Aegissi... 

• Like 1

A clip featuring the versatile actress Lee Jung Eun. The first 2 minutes highlighting her role as Haman-daek in Mr.Sunshine. 

An interview article of the actress, now making waves after acting in 'Parasite'. There was no news of her being in the movie until the screening in Cannes.

Now is definitely her time to shine bright. mrs.jpg

July 1, 2019

LEE Jung-eun, Actress in PARASITE
“I always think of the structural role of my part”

by SONG Soon-jin KOFIC

* This article contains spoilers for the movie. (please check out Kofic link for full article)

Moon-gwang, the housekeeper of the mansion in BONG Joon-ho’s PARASITE, is a character who carries a critical secret that radically changes the flow of the story. If you happen to be somewhat familiar with the face of this secretive character, it is the sure sign that you must have been watching a lot of Korean TV series for quite some time. LEE Jung-eun is an actress who regularly demonstrated a strong presence recently in Korean films and series big and small. She played the warm nanny Haman-daek in Mister Sunshine, a drama from screenwriter KIM Eun-sook that was broadcast last year, and this year she and Mother (2009) lead actress KIM Hye-ja moved the audiences to tears in Dazzling.

Spoiler

Her recent work, however, is even more interesting, as she took on the title of a real scene stealer with her portrayal of the “Breakwater Lady” who extorts money from outsiders in Another Child, actor KIM Yun-seok’s directing debut. The actress, whose appearance in PARASITE was in itself a spoiler until right before the release of the film, is now growing into an actress who brings us the pleasure of discovery.

Spoiler

xESixCQwpetJdfiLwjzQ.jpg

• Like 1

MR.SUNSHINE 2018.07.07

Source: @852dimsoul

Of all the characters death, his was the most unbelievable. I was still waiting for a mere hope that he'll survive Captain Eugene Choi of US Marine Corps, signing off huhuhuhuhuhu nariiii #MrSunshine #ChoiYujin #EugeneChoi

Spoiler

D-vWVb-VAAATXtO.jpg

The most painful part of this kdrama. I really thought he'd survived since he's one of the main character. I just forgot for a second, this was kdrama, expect the unexpected. I just cried my eyes out over you The greatest and noble one.

Spoiler

D-wYZPGUEAAbUXK.jpg

D-wYZyXUIAAWeUS.jpg

Source: @ddo_boja (captures of Scarlett from Search: WWW)

This was my mood throughout #MrSunshine 

D-LpP-FU4AIpbNH.jpg

D-LpP-FU4AA5uLe.jpg

• Like 1

MR.SUNSHINE 1 Year Anniversary 07.07 mrs.jpg

"Some people move on but not us..." .
Mr Sunshine 1st Anniversary !!!
Today, one year ago, pilot eps of Mr Sunshine was aired on Korea (and Netflix one hour later). In short time, it became 국민 드라마 (Nation Drama) at that time, the most buzzworthy drama for weeks. 
I really enjoyed read every comments, discussions, opinion and different reactions here, especially when it came to last episodes . I've remembered how desperate we were when it was airing. Every Saturday and Sunday, we were waiting for a K scene (that never came ) or waiting with anxiety how was it ending would be (the most bitter sad-ending that i've ever seen in Kdrama history ).
So, for those who are still rewatch this series at least twice a month and keep playing its ost everyday, If you have a chance, which one that you want to change, see a K (or maybe a lot of K,or maybe more than K) scene, or see a happy ending ?
You can only choose one, not both of them 

*For me, i choose a happy ending, so i can move on...

• Like 1

Source: 태양 @TaeYang90_ mrs.jpg

7/7 First anniversary of my PRECIOUS drama #MrSunshine
the one of the best dramas I've ever seen . Everything about it was beautiful, emotional and heartbreaking at same time.
One word review *Masterpiece* ..

• Like 1

Source: _pixxie_ mrs.jpg

Happy Anniversary #MrSunshine!!! You introduced me to the warmth and beauty that is #KimTaeRi. You took me on a picnic, made me fight a war I couldn’t win, and broke my heart repeatedly. But I still love and and cherish you. Forever a #Sunshiner #MrSunshine1Year

• Like 1

Source: Helen Seremetis

In Episode 5, Domi is grateful to Eugene for saving his life and honour bound to repay his kindness. The boy reminds him so much of himself at his age. He eventually ends up becoming a permanent fixture at the American Legation.

D_j2jt7WwAAHnWL.jpg

D_j2jt3WsAI9fFk.jpg

• Like 1

Source: Alexis P.Johnson typewriter.gif

I  just finished #MrSunshine... I have spent the last two days in sobbing awe. THAT is how you tell a story. One of the highest & greatest viewing experiences of my entire lifetime, I can't remember the last time I was moved to this extent. Video review to come soon. #KoreanDrama

Mr. Sunshine & My Journey in Korean Drama

Published on Jul 13, 2019 by Phoenician Rises

I have finally begun my Korean Drama journey, and my life will never be the same again. This video is mostly a review of Mr. Sunshine, the story I desperately needed and will never get over. *This review is free of any major spoilers for the show.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

#Throwback mrs.jpg

[English-subbed] Mentions about MR.SUNSHINE during the earlier airing in 2018 but mainly a discussion about dramas aired on Cable Channel VS Terrestrial Channels

Published on August 16, 2018 by KBS World TV

Midnight Dinner Talk: Lee Byunghun & Kim Eunsuk [Entertainment Weekly/2018.08.13]

• Like 1