[Drama 2018] Mr. Sunshine, 미스터 션샤인 - Winner of Critics’ Choice Award for Drama category

Go Seung Ji

Wow again the thread is on fire. And the ratings go up again but not enough for me..

My 2 cents..

1. DM (cutting AS hair) use it as on his own way protecting AS which is a big no no even on this time.. Even THOR got mad when Dr. Strange ask for a strand of his hair, and when Stan Lee cut his hair..(sorry out of topic) so DM you will be on dog house on my book (sorry DM fans) 

2. Now my family has a new guy to hate beside LWK welcome to the club T.Mori you give us chills man, kudos to the actor again,my nephew ( this time) wants to puch the day out of you :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, ssh king said:

I wonder how the soldier knew the music box was of some relevance.

I don't know if anyone answered your question (I tried checking, didn't see anything, maybe I missed it?)

So just in case, here's my reply: The Japanese officer knew EC from their time in the USA. I think EC said he was his neighbor. Since The music box was probably the first thing EC bought the moment he saved enough money from doing child labor in the streets, he would have had that box for a very long time (according to what he told AS a while back), and he would have played it often in his bedroom in New York. It's possible the Japanese officer saw it then in his room (who is to say he didn't search it?) or he knew the box was EC's because he recognized the melody...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Questions:   Ae Shin was on her way to the pharmacy.  DM asked where she was going with no reply back from AS.

Where does DM think she is going?  And does the reason/destination make any real difference to him?

Thoughts guys? :D

I do not know. But the whole discussion between the two is quite strange.

First, he says that he will give her one last chance. Then he tells us not to get involved more. Then he cut her hair.

I do not understand what this last chance is. At some moments, what he says to her sounds similar to what he said to the guy who later shot him (when he was curious why that guy would risk his life for defending the country).

Moreover, do they talk loud enough to be heard by the bystanders?!

On another topic: I am wondering whether the recruits would create problems for Eugene. He is the guarantor of one of them, and they seem to be foolish enough to try to kill LWI. And Eugene appears to make sometimes mistakes: like the blunder with the bullets. I think he realized that they are up to something, probably he guesses what, but sometimes he forgets that he has to act on the information he has. I'm afraid that now focused as he is on the new Japanese commander, he is more prone to making mistakes.

• Like 3

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRb5dZrPl53bzzGDcGg5DsScreen-Shot-2018-09-02-at-17.19.45.png?rimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhv19eo0joiRKt3A8HzdX

My writing this in my mind is a leap of faith and yet in my heart I can't deny what I felt while watching the end of this episode.

DM understands all those including himself who surround Joseon and are slowly closing in around it and those he cares about.  He himself escaped death more than once so he knows the dangers that are all to real. How does one protect someone you love when you can't even protect yourself? 

The only way you can think of.

Even if the price is your own happiness...

I haven't always understood DM it's true, but those tears in his eyes while moving closer to AS and the words that were being said over and over in his mind.  That look of desperation in knowing just what his actions would indeed cost him.  One swift but thought out cut of his sword would cut much more than AS's hair.  It would wound much more than her reputation or honor it would just as swiftly wipe out any and all hope that his heart ever had for love from the one woman he loved and wanted most...

Time and time again he has touched her dress, shot her instead of killing her, used fear instead of tenderness but no matter what form he chooses.  Or whether it makes sense or not it's what it is to him...

Love...

Maybe what I love about this story most of all is 3 different men whom are inspired and in their own ways love one woman.  They know about each other they understand one another.  They are even aware of each others hearts and feelings for the same woman and yet each is willing to sacrifice all that they have and are to protect that same woman.

No matter who lies within hers..

1 hour ago, bedifferent said:

Questions:   Ae Shin was on her way to the pharmacy.  DM asked where she was going with no reply back from AS.

Where does DM think she is going?  And does the reason/destination make any real difference to him?

Thoughts guys? :D

It would have made no difference and I was glad she didn't answer - she is under no compulsion to tell him where she comes and goes. I do wonder though if he tells her about Wan Ik's inquiry about her parents. Seems like too heavy and important a detail to keep to himself.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, marfisa said:

@KDramaLogic

may I ask you the link to be able to watch the unsubbed episodes on dailymotion? I have tried to seacrh for them, but I couldnt find episode 17.  Could you pleas help me?

I have read the usual recap by dramamilk. I am really shocked by the last scene in which Dong Mae cuts Aeshin hair. Even in the West is an horrible action cut a woman hair in public:  in middle age was the punishment for infidelity as it is read in literature, while in modern times this was done at the end of WWII to the women who collaborated with the nazis or the fascists. Their hair were cut in public and they were dragged around and called prostitutes. So, this is  shocking, really shocking.  Even with “good” twisted intentions to keep her safe, this was a cruel violence, hitting her body and her soul. Moreover she is already talked bad for ending the marriage promise, so she will be talked as a prostitute. I have to see what comes next, anyway it is so obviosly a machist thing, to treat a woman like she has no right, ad as if he knows better (what he knows? He doesn’t know anything). Decidedly Aeshin was right saying Joseon is not good to his women...

Hi @marfisa.  There were certainly a lot to take in Ep. 17 and 18! :sweatingbullets:

Normally, I would copy from this Soompi thread the Korean/Hangul title 미스터션샤인 and paste that title in the dailymotion.com or Google (video) search.  However, in recent times, more episodes of the drama, including Ep. 17, have been taken down from dailymotion.com at least the day after the initial uploading.  So, here are the working links for Parts 1 and 2 of today's episode that might be taken down by tomorrow:

Ep. 18 Part 1- 

Ep. 18 Part 2- 

Hope this helps!!!!

As for the last scene, I'm just about ready to throw the towel over having to explain repeatedly the whole "DM/AS will not/never happen as long as neither of them bother communicating to the other his/her actions/decisions/lot in life" spiel.  But considering that DM more-or-less tried to understand AS' family background/circumstances (i.e., visiting AS' parents gravesite/temple and confessing  his blunt exchange with AS as children) and cause for fighting for Joseon independence despite already having a "relatively secure" noble class status- none of which, btw, he mentioned whatsoever to AS- while AS continues honoring the whole "coin/debt exchange" (on behalf of deceased bureaucrat Lee Se-hoon's former servant whose life DM is "holding hostage" for the exchange, mind you), I might as well add more to this ad nauseum point.

After everything that DM learned about AS for the last 16 episodes (unless someone points out otherwise, I don't recall any encounter between AS and DM in Ep. 1 and 2), the best that DM thought he could do for AS' safety was cutting of her hair without even mentioning to her beforehand!?  Aside from the possible symbolic/cultural/etc. explanations/context behind the cutting of a woman's hair during the Joseon era (public shame/ostracizing, rebellion against one's parents/family, etc.), the fact that DM did something to AS (in this case, cutting her hair) without AS' knowledge, let alone consent, once more proves that DM has no mutual, fundamental communication, understanding of, or even respect for AS whatsoever.  Btw, this kind of scenario is something which I hope no individual (in this case, women) would ever have to face like AS had to at that moment.

Moreover, no matter AS' reckless, "unladylike" actions (i.e., rebelling against the Japanese and any pro-Japanese supporters at night) and headstrong nature that has more-or-less provoked- but really concerned- AS' grandfather, AS will stop for a moment to listen to what others (including EC, AS' grandfather, HN, Seung-gu, her servants, and even DM) have to say.  Even AS let HS explain his own lot in life, insecurities, and thoughts about his (now broken) engagement and future (or lack thereof), and HS, in turn, respected AS' decisions regarding her own future and acknowledged that he missed his chance with her after having postponed their engagement (and his return to Joseon from Japan) for 10 years.  The only way DM would ever make AS understand his thoughts or actions is if he actually talks about those (without threatening the lives of others); and right now, he may have lost his chance for good.  And DM will have no one else but himself to blame for that lost chance; for he had 16 episodes (again, not including Ep. 1-2) to reach some sort of understanding with AS, if not entirely make amends for those past actions as a member of the Japanese gang and his blunt, offhanded remarks (some of which he couldn't help but utter back when he was a victimized child who just lost his parents to a merciless beating/death by Joseon commoners for the murder of EC's mother's rapist).

14 hours ago, mistymorning said:

Eugene also told DM about choices in life. I was hoping.. along with his near death experience and all the other people helping him, he'll make different choices. But KES didn't change his course here.

Putting on my pop-psychology hat, I think DM has trauma from his mother who slashed him to save him. Perhaps, that early memory makes him going back to uncommunicating violence dealing with Aeshin. but he's ok with all the other women in his life, Hotaru and Hina. I'm sure unless Hina told Aeshin about his help, he would have failed to communicate right to Aeshin about his good deed and intention. To me, the most tragic part of DM is that, it's all his making at this point.

Hi @mistymorning.  There's a hefty amount of debates over the last scene of Ep. 18.  I've had my say in my response to @marfisaquoted post above, and I'll leave it at that for now.  That being said, I'll give KES a benefit of a doubt regarding DM's ongoing character trajectory (or apparent lack thereof, particularly regarding AS).

Truthfully, up until Ep. 16, I was more-or-less impatiently anticipating AS' "immediate" evolved character growth/stance on her fight for Joseon independence and was questioning AS' daydreaming of her future with EC (though those scenes were beautifully shot and noteworthy for @Ahpheng to recapture in the comics) as though it were more important to her than her own safety, future, and initial cause for Joseon independence.  After having rewatched the episodes and reading comments and feedback from you and other fellow Soompiers, I realized that KES would not let any of the characters, including AS, make drastic changes in their personalities, perspectives, and/or actions even when others propose a thought-provoking life lesson, advice or question (like when EC asked AS if the Joseon she's fighting for will protect the butchers and slaves); for we as humans do not just suddenly change our stance or thoughts on what we've known, learned, or believed in, especially when it's something we've (subconsciously) held on to since childhood.  Given AS' upbringing as a Joseon noblewoman and her past tendencies to idealize "new", "radical" movements or ideologies including the RA and life in the U.S. (or other countries except Japan), it would be odd and out-of-character for AS to suddenly find the answer to EC's aforementioned question, try to understand the everyday lives/plight of all the Joseon people including DM (who, at this point, is giving AS virtually no reason to reason with him), and contemplate her current and future prospects in a practical rather than romanticized manner (i.e., daydreaming about her future with EC in the U.S. with a zebra at the background :love::lol:).  Since then, I've come to appreciate AS' character growth from the beginning and trust that KES will showcase AS take initiative and strengthen her fight not just for Joseon independence but for her and her loved ones' safety, future, and happiness (and judging by the end of the Ep. 19 preview, AS is back in her donned uniform and rifle better than ever!).

So, apart from the whole AS/DM ad nauseum spiel (which, again, I posted my thoughts above), I won't write off DM's lack of change in character trajectory and growth as a permanently lost cause yet.  As you mentioned, DM's trauma over his parents' fatal predicament and his mother's slashing not only has been mostly unresolved but also manifested in his lifelong decisions (i.e., working with the Japanese gang) and actions riddled with uncommunicative violence and brutal cynicism toward Joseon and his identity there.  All the while, he can't stop thinking about his first blunt encounter with AS as children right after escaping his parents' untimely fates and has formed conflicting sentiments (mostly obsession) over AS' social status and (to a lesser extent) judgment of him.  Let's not forget that DM has spent a majority of his life with more unscrupulous folks (with some exception of the mute Hotaru, who, as far as I can recall remains ambiguous in her own true thoughts about DM), whereas AS (and now EC and HS) has had constant love, communication, advice, redirecting, and support from her grandfather (though outwardly indignant), Seung-gu, and others whom she, in turn, cares about and trusts.  The only times that DM would reassess- and perhaps talk about- his past actions and thoughts would be whenever he had some exchanges with EC (and HS as the third wheel) in and out of HN's Glory Hotel, which, along with his recent near-death experiences, cannot suddenly inspire DM to recover from his unresolved trauma, let go of his conflicted thoughts/obsession over AS, renounce his violent ways and allegiance with the Japanese gang, and make other significant changes in his life.  After all, it took EC 16 episodes chronicling years of estrangement from Joseon Korea (with instances of flash-forwarding in the first two episodes), his almost fatal sending-off of HS' parents in Ep. 4-5, opening of his heart/understanding/trust/love with AS, and (in)direct talks with HS over their overall lot in life before he started letting go of the pain of losing his parents by accepting forgiveness from HS' mother, who, after 14 episodes of fretting over HS' stay in Joseon Korea out of fear of him knowing about EC's past connections with HS' family atrocities, finally swallowed her pride, knelt before EC, acknowledged the culpability of HS' family (namely, HS' grandfather), and begged for forgiveness.

KES has done her utmost in not only establishing the character background, growth, and trajectory of at least five major characters- AS, EC, DM, HS, HN- plus others amidst this complex, difficult historical period in Korea but also kept consistent each characters' own personalities and/or adherence to long-ingrained habits, belief, and/or life choices.  So let's see how KES will let the character/story arc and development of each character, including DM, unfold for better or worse, especially once they have to deal with the imminent Japanese annexation of Joseon Korea towards the end of the drama.

Once again, what a long post!:sweat_smile:

Edited by Berou
please do not post illegal streaming websites
  • Like 3

September 2, 2018

"Mr. Sunshine" Lee Byung-hun becomes alert in front of Kim Nam-hee

Source: HeraldCorp via HanCinema.net

photo998848.jpg

On the latest episode of the tvN drama "Mr. Sunshine", Takashi (Kim Nam-hee) approached Eugene Choi (Lee Byung-hun).

Eugene Choi witnessed a teacher from the school with Takashi at Glory Hotel. They looked like they were having a meal together, but it was actually an interrogation. When Eugene asked about it, Takashi said, "An official from Japan doesn't treat women recklessly".

Takashi claimed the teacher had caused instigation and Eugene asked if that was real. The teacher had said Japan isn't an outstanding country just because it was civilized faster and that no one could interfere with Joseon sovereignty, but Takashi was vicious and told her to get on with her missionary work.

Eugene told him, "You just made a big mistake. You won't be going to Heaven now". When Takashi asked when he was going to buy drinks, Eugene said, "When you're not busy. I'm busy because of you". When Takashi said he was going to let the teacher go, Eugene asked if he did that because he had plans for the night.

Meanwhile, Takashi was discovered to be part of the second most influential family in Japan.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

11 hours ago, lilyphenix said:

Yes, I was. Was thinking, "Uh Oh!" as AS was studying the soldiers' faces, and I pictured her taking revenge. I'd take the GOT reference a step further and says that she, at times, also reminds me of the Mother of Dragons: How many men are under her charms and ready fight tooth, nails and lives for her? 3? ^_^

Hi @lilyphenix!  Now if only dragons actually existed back then so that they could burn down Wan Ik and the rest of the Japanese oppressors any of their (foreign, including Korean) supporters, thus potentially (but probably not) preventing the Japanese annexation of Korea in some alternate universe (in the words of Daenerys Targaryen, "Where are my dragons!?!?").  Oh well, I suppose AS' fanboys (and some, if not all, of the RA) will have to do in this sadly doomed cause...:cold_sweat:.

Hopefully the same won't be said in the series finale of Game of Thrones next year.  You heard us, George R.R. Martin and everyone else involved: we want an epic showdown, including one involving Daenerys' dragons and the undead Viserion!

10 hours ago, rubie said:

@KDramaLogic Thanks for the good words and great posts, especially. MR.SUNSHINE is already causing the blood and stress level to rise dangerously, we don't need to rub more salt to (any) wound.

Anyway, @Ahpheng is around (you've got the name slightly misspelled) .. thanks to her for a good message today. I hope the forum situation (with IG posting) have been rectified.. it seemed to be quite a problem before.

Hi @rubie!  Again, I'm glad that we fellow Soompiers can be here to support you, especially now that we're approaching the end of Mr. Sunshine (we still have 6 remaining episodes, but still).  That, along with debates over the last scene of Ep. 18, is already doing wonders (not necessarily good ones) to our heart, blood pressure, and stress!:mask:

Btw, thanks for informing me about the misspelling of @Ahpheng, which I edited and corrected in my earlier post (sorry @Ahpheng:sweatingbullets:).

Lastly, I'm happy to see a huge turnout for the Mr. Sunshine wrap-up party, though (unless I was misinformed) it would have been awesome if LBH/EC and YYS/DM were able to attend as well.  All the same, the entire cast and crew- and KES, of course- deserve to have such a fun excursion after spending nearly a year (followed by re-shootings due to earlier complaints from K-nets over DM's "sympathetic" characterization as a Korean member of the Japanese gang/mafia and some historical inaccuracies) putting all their efforts into bringing to life this immersive, cinematic, and thought-provoking portrayal of the Joseon Korean era prior to the Japanese annexation.

• Like 5

@KDramaLogic..I am about to join you with my own long post..hehehe..probably my last one

Anyway, I was about to ask all of you chinggus about the significant of the last scene. In fact, I have more nagging questions then ever:

1. Why is the Shing Mok guy gunned down DM? If he is an actual RA and be in contact with the rest all this while, wouldn't he know that DM's men help EC to catch Kim Yong Ju, the traitor? With this regard, I have to echo some of you about communication. At some point, the communication seemed to be great between the characters, even better than Whatsapp as intel information got passed rather swiftly and accurately. Even at certain point, they seemed to acquire telepathic ability to communicate. But there are times, there seemed to be misunderstanding here and there..and I still cannot fathom why DM is the target when in fact, DM did let him go and escape. The timing is also questionable, when the movement is about to start.

2, Who are the 4 recruits and what are their grand plans? Based on their convo, they are indeed planning something big but some of them are rather coward. Since we only have like 6 eps to go with focus should be on the rebel movement and the progress of the main characters, I'm not sure if there are space or time to appreciate the others' back story. So, I'm not sure why KEW introduce them almost at the end of the drama. Or are they some important figures in the history? The one that will actually follow thru with the actual rebel movement since the one we had seen so far are mostly fictional characters. And in the last ep, EC seemed to figure out something about them (apart from they came at night to practice and one of them actually replicate the key to the gun storage). I hope we have answers to this in the next episode

3. We know LWI is trying  to kill Lord Go first so that people will see him as more powerful than the new villain, T.Mori. And we also know the Emperor (for once) made a smart decision to detain Lord Go to actually protect him. But why did the Emperor agrees to let Lord Go go (ok, pun intended..hehe) when he knew LWI is up to no good? What is the significant of the Emperor's latest decision? Because the Emperor seemed to act as if he was actually in the advantage when he made that decision. Even LWI was surprised. 

Ok, enough questions for now. As for the last scene, I would think in the next 5 days, there will be flood of different theories and answers given. So I  will definitely lurking here and the other sites for that..hehehe

Anyway..I would like to also share some thoughts for the last 2 episodes:

1. I loveeeee HS in the last 2 eps. Not only he was being such a gentleman and broke off the engagement without any pre-conditions  attached whatsoever, but he did with his dignity still intact. On top of that, he decided to move on with his life by caring for others through one skill he has - being a journalist. Even when he was helping EC with the intel, he used his journalistic skill. I would like also to mention how he helped Lord Go indirectly with his special edition. And best of all, the way he antagonised T.Mori with his goofy and yet sarcastic self at the dinner table. I am so loving that. If in any case, i think it is much safer to be around him apart from EC..

2. I love EC too in the episodes..but then again I've always love his character...hehehe..I may sound biased here. I love that his character is rather consistent..cool demeanour but still in some way, he rather submissive to others. He still think highly of Lord Go despite Lord Go's supposedly concern on social status. He still did his job as trainer despite his arm was practically twisted to accept the job and of course, he was still positive he can see AS despite the circumstances. I also like that he was clear about his choice not to avenge for his parent's death because he acknowledged HS's genuine and sincere effort to be the opposite of his own grandfather. In most Kdrama, we see characters who avenge just by mere association but I am glad, KES did not make any of the characters that way, especially EC. And another point, I would say EC has gotten more cheesy and cringe-worthy every day..hahahaha..the lines he used on AS, oh my heart, so flattering and fluttering...and dont make me talk about his smile..hahaha

3. I like the bromance throughout!!  Those scenes were the best for me actually out of all the scenes. When DM helped EC at the brothel. When EC consult HS about the intel, When HS came running first towards DM when he was shot. When HS told EC about DM and EC looked worried. When HS visited DM. I wish we could see more of that kind of interaction with all these 3 male leads. They are awesomely daebak in their cooperation. So, why oh why did KES made DM's shot by the RA instead of anyone working for LWI or T.Mori? Why the last scene (which will definitely provoke EC and HS, even if the intention was good)? 

4. I would like to also correct my perspective/ admit my mistakes on my previous theories/ takes. First of all, again and again we can never predict accurately what is KES's next move. The preview is always misleading, so I would never trust that. But above all, KES took the direction of the drama way beyond anyone's expectation. In every direction , in fact, beyond, under, sideways..she is just so daebak in surprising us with all the twists. So, i would like to correct the perspective about the Emperor (I give him credit about protecting Lord Go), the Minister (I give him credit the way he twisted EC's and Gunner Jang's arm to accept the positions as well as changing the interpreters..he has guts, I can say that) and HS's parents (at least his Mom.. she still has some conscience to admit that she has to bear the sin of the past).

5. The saddest moment to me is not when HS burnt the letter or told AS he was letting her go (I did feel sad at that time because I do love this guy but somehow I knew he would move on and become a better person. He is just that kind of person). But the saddest moment for me is when AS bowed towards Gunner Jang as a symbol that their teacher-student relationship has come to end. My tears automatically flow like tap water. For some reason, that goodbye seemed to mean bye forever for me since Gunner Jang  has taken the riskiest task in his like, protecting the Emperor. I dont know why I got that bad feeling that Gunner Jang will be among the most tragic casualties when the war breaks later.

Okay..for my final take..

I've always try to comment about this drama (and other dramas) based on the story and characters and appreciate the other takes/perspectives/thoughts that I read here in this thread based on the same platform but I've always try to refrain from commenting on the actors/actresses themselves personally because to me this is not the thread to do so. If I'm not mistaken, for each actor/actress, there is a special dedicated thread for them (which sometimes I frequented too) in another topic. So, of late, I noticed people started to touch on the cast personally which I felt to be rather inappropriate (despite repeated warnings by the moderator) and be so defensive about it. So, I hope we can stick with discussions on the drama and characters and refrain from touching about the personal life/ features of the casts. Also, let's respect each other's view even if we don't support the characters. I don't see why we cannot critic the characters since each of us will have different perspective (if we don't like, just say it). But let's do it in a more mature manner. We can critic but be constructive, rather than destructive. Each view has its own merit even if we don't agree with it, I believe. And based on my experienced frequenting all the sites discussing Kdrama, I think the PDs did take some of the criticism rather seriously and change the course of the drama to suit the demand even at the last minute. I would like to apologize if any of my views offend others. I have always appreciate everyone's view. Like I mentioned repeated times, the thoughts/perspectives penned down in this site are among the best I've read so far and some even helpful to make the journey throughout the drama to be more meaningful. So, keep on writing chinggus..I would continue lurking here for all the answers to my questions and even if I dont penned them all here, I'm sure some of you would have the same questions and answers..

Finally..it has been a wonderful journey with you guys. Thank you in advance..kamsahanida chinggus..hwaiting!! (for the next 6 eps)

• Like 11

@inna75 dear, thank you for the good post. Do write again. I know it's tough to ignore the language used when reading the many reviews here. Nevertheless, I will be waiting for more insights from you.

On the preview, did EC just got judo-ed by DM? :lol: AS's dialogue most probably directed to him right after hair cutting free service. And EC pointing gun at DM most probably after hearing about it. Then most probably DM will tell EC on the telegram and chide him for not paying attention to WI's activity that could possibly speed up AS's demise. They will banter as usual. I am really looking forward to the meeting between DM and Takashi. How intense can it get and who is gonna win? HS got a win from his. That guy is just :joy:...

Ok, off to work!

• Like 2

9/2 MR.SUNSHINE Wrap Party

Ko Woo Rim / Domi has the best collection of photos with KES + the fabulous ladies of MR.SUNSHINE.. Gunner Jang, LWI and many more. Too bad the 3 male leads, plus Kyle and Gwan Soo were not at the party (I think all of them were MIA) unless I overlooked the pics. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, miracle23 said:

@inna75 dear, thank you for the good post. Do write again. I know it's tough to ignore the language used when reading the many reviews here. Nevertheless, I will be waiting for more insights from you.

On the preview, did EC just got judo-ed by DM? :lol: AS's dialogue most probably directed to him right after hair cutting free service. And EC pointing gun at DM most probably after hearing about it. Then most probably DM will tell EC on the telegram and chide him for not paying attention to WI's activity that could possibly speed up AS's demise. They will banter as usual. I am really looking forward to the meeting between DM and Takashi. How intense can it get and who is gonna win? HS got a win from his. That guy is just :joy:...

Ok, off to work!

No it is not EC, i think its T.Mori or a higher Japanese soldier cause there is a star on the jacket sleeves..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, miracle23 said:

On the preview, did EC just got judo-ed by DM? :lol:

That would probably be fun to see. -_- But nope.. the gold stars on the sleeves, the tall boots and wide yellow stripes on the cap are telltale indicator that it's the Japanese Colonel. The American Captain's uniform is not as fancy.

9/2 MR.SUNSHINE Wrap Party

Photos: dramalouve_

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1