[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

Im not going to go through a every detail of this post, since I disagree with most of it, (& some are plot holeish)but

RY did not just make a few mistakes.

He was blatantly abusive towards JM.   He has never treated her as a full human being, only as something that if he possesses, he will be happy.  Remember when he says to her after she kills the love of her life (which he abetted) & seeing how distraught she is, he straight out tells her to "go back to feeling the way she used to" instead of being there for her genuinely?  Everything is about how he feels.   

He almost genocided 2 realms because of this obsession - is that not the same as his Step Mom?  He will kill people at will to keep JM from.  He doesn't really care about everyone else. He's too wrapped up in himself, and just uses the fact that the unrest occurring is conducive to his revenge plans.         

Look, I can understand why RY wants to get rid of the King & Queen - they needed to be overthrown - they are horrible "leaders".  I can even understand his wanting to kill XF to a degree .  But this dude straight up comes across as a narcissist with NPD. 

(& I definitely have a fair amount of criticisms towards XF which I have stated in earlier threads. )

On 5/28/2020 at 10:28 AM, tsukushi makino said:

I know RY did made few mistakes but I completely understand him so, I don’t blame him but i will always feel bad bcoz he killed that watch guard who was innocent. The reason i don't blame him bcoz after watching so many C-drama i can say RY is still far better than so many Protagonists who are even worse than him that's why for me he is the best character in AOL and he was the only reason I could finish it up. RY did took revenge but it wasn't for himself but it was for all the innocent lives which has been taken away by the emperor and empress to save themselves including Fish Tribe, Su Li, and other factors. 

Following something is Good but blindly following it is Stupid.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, bluesytb said:

Im not going to go through a every detail of this post, since I disagree with most of it, (& some are plot holeish)but

He was blatantly abusive towards JM.   He has never treated her as a full human being, only as something that if he possesses, he will be happy.  Remember when he says to her after she kills the love of her life (which he abetted) & seeing how distraught she is, he straight out tells her to "go back to feeling the way she used to" instead of being there for her genuinely?  Everything is about how he feels.   

He almost genocided 2 realms because of this obsession - is that not the same as his Step Mom?  He will kill people at will to keep JM from.  He doesn't really care about everyone else. He's too wrapped up in himself, and just uses the fact that the unrest occurring is conducive to his revenge plans.         

Look, I can understand why RY wants to get rid of the King & Queen - they needed to be overthrown - they are horrible "leaders".  I can even understand his wanting to kill XF to a degree .  But this dude straight up comes across as a narcissist with NPD. 

(& I definitely have a fair amount of criticisms towards XF which I have stated in earlier threads

Sorry new to this forum I don't know how to delete it ...

Edited by tsukushi makino

13 hours ago, bluesytb said:

(& I definitely have a fair amount of criticisms towards XF which I have stated in earlier threads. )

I just wanted to express my opinion and that's called freedom of speech and it's oky if u disagree bcoz that's ur choice and I m not forcing my opinion on u anyway. This show in it self is full of lame things so, I can't help it but to point it and specially the not so love story part. 

Well that goes for XF definitely, afterall he put the throne on a wager to redeem it for JM, sorry but that's not love but it's called a deal like JM is some kind of an item he can get in exchange. 

As i mentioned in above thread the war wasn't initiated by him it was demon realm princess who supported her father's competetor(who just wanted to become a suprem ruler) in order to take revenge for XF. JM was never the main reason for that war it was already there by the time JM overheard RY and SH so I don't agree with that. And btw everyone seems to only talk about the conclusion which resulted this and that but not about the process which actually lead to such conclusion. 

Ahhhmmm r u running some kind of monopoly here that anyone who have a different opinion is a narcissist so does that makes u a sadistic. 

14 hours ago, tsukushi makino said:

I just wanted to express my opinion and that's called freedom of speech and it's oky if u disagree bcoz that's ur choice and I m not forcing my opinion on u anyway. This show in it self is full of lame things so, I can't help it but to point it and specially the not so love story part. 

Yes of course, Im not saying youre forcing your opinion on me, i'm just replying with my opinion??  

Personally i think it is a beautiful love story, although yes I do have issues with it.  You're free to disagree.

Well that goes for XF definitely, afterall he put the throne on a wager to redeem it for JM, sorry but that's not love but it's called a deal like JM is some kind of an item he can get in exchange. 

He's not like that?  He's not putting a wager on the throne - he's never wanted it.  I mean him and JM *love each other* which he plainly stated to RY and RY plainly knows.  It's not like XF manipulated JM from the start, like RY who has manipulated, lied, stalked her (etc) Did I like his choice of words?  no, Id rather he said "it's up to JM, not you" 

Also to me, both JM & XF are shown through out the series to not always say the right thing. 

As i mentioned in above thread the war wasn't initiated by him it was demon realm princess who supported her father's competetor(who just wanted to become a suprem ruler) in order to take revenge for XF. JM was never the main reason for that war it was already there by the time JM overheard RY and SH so I don't agree with that. And btw everyone seems to only talk about the conclusion which resulted this and that but not about the process which actually lead to such conclusion. 

I dont know where this matters ??  I said RY was going to genocide 2 realms.  Flower & Demon because of JM .  he has the Flower realm under his control & is going to kill everyone until JM goes back to him

He outright says on the battlefield that he will kill everyone in the demon realm to get what he wants.

Ahhhmmm r u running some kind of monopoly here that anyone who have a different opinion is a narcissist so does that makes u a sadistic. 

???

I haven't said a word about you personally??? I don't know you at all. 

I said RY is a narcissist because I've been around them and they scare me - that's why I have made the connection to *RY* (not you nor to anyone who has a differing opinion, so apologies if my post made it sound that way) being a NPD because all of his actions exemplify what my lived experiences are with those people.  RY is not someone I'd ever want to put myself near, he's not trustworthy -to me-    

Oh Wow, Discovered this drama when I wanted to watch some other c drama. Basically it went like this>>Withdrawal for Legend of the Blue Sea (k drama)--->>Wanted t watch starry night and Starry Sea (Viki did not allow it in my region) and Netflix Recommended AOL. Here I am obsessed and Heartbroken with all sort of feeling with this show.

My Very First c-drama, TBH I could not relate with fantasy part, what pulled me in was DL and YZ's chemistry, it's simply put magical. I have seen plethora of dramas and their chemistry is something very rare to find. Keeping those aside my shortest big review.

1. JM- This character grows up on, and the makeup deptt and YZ herself you can actually see the changes in her physical appearance when she grows up. I wish her dress color pallet could be shuffled a bit more though.She maintained a Peach Hue for Her Phoenix , that is what I loved. Her naivety to acceptance journey was so beautiful. The only thing, Even without Yun Pil she never once did a thorough check before assuming that XF killed her father and that is sad, XF's pleas and reasoning fell on deaf ears , agreed she was emotionally unstable at that time still.

2. XF- He is well DL is hot anyhow, XF is one of best written characters I saw. The only issue I had, I wish the Demon Realm was a bit more in terms of air time than 10 episode ish. I understood why he acted the way he did, even the Demon Realm MC (He was aggressive there but JM having no sense of self preservation with Regenerated XF , she also did not want to escape , even when he was being aggressive and that is something). For all the people in the world claiming JM to be Night Lord's fiance , she always belonged with XF (Like someone pointed out, Water Lord and Wind Lord's first born daughter was supposed to be Runyu's wife not Water-Floral Deity's child), for him to Flaunt her in Runyu's face is something I feel was necessary to show her willingness when everytime Runyu kept on saying that JM loved him and helped him in killing XF. 

3. RY- He is one tragically twisted character. But his twisted-ness is what made XF the deserving one in certain aspects. Else XF just comes across as only one track mind JM for the lack of it because he has the Entire Universe at his feet because of his privileged. I do not agree with the way RY used JM but the words about his world and Heaven being a Hell to XF was the ultimate truth!!!. I did not despise him, He just became blindingly obsessive about keeping JM because he though He OWNED her like a Object. Part of it is to be blamed on Kunaglu who had this blind worship for RY and was the major influence in making HIM overthink HIS actions. Initially he wanted to Let go of JM but Kuanglu encouraged him for the Rights, add to the fuel of YUN-PIL and JM loving XF made him a monster.Worthy Villan he is, his actions Glorified the HERO.

Overall Story 

Why JM would have always pref XF over RY-XF gave her the wings and never restricted her whimsical-ness in any manner, whereas others only Kept her caged with Yun-Pil, water mirror, magic and Morals. Water Diety finally made the decision to LET HER CHOOSE her Life and BAM he is killed. These are the only 2 people in her Life who never TIED her down. XF being XF could have easily just kidnapped her or Trapped her in Demon Realm when she kept on stalking him, HE DID NOT DO THAT!!! Even if He pretend to HATE HER. XF actually LET HER GO after the first visit to Heaven after his rebirth. It was she who kept on coming, the only point where he Showed his ownership on her in front of everyone was after their Demon Realm Wedding.

RY chased a love which was not his to begin with, he liked JM because she made Him feel happy and did not judge HIM, RY killing of XF was a definitive answer to Empress but he did love his brother as a kid and initially before this JM fiasco, JM refused to let go of Phoenix RY just kept on tying her down, kinda funny because this is what His father kept on doing to Floral Goddess as well, and He blamed XF for being like their father.His loneniless is his redemption, if he gets to live some amount of happy life later on might be good for him only.He was soo irritating in the second half, like a Parrot kept on chanting JM is my betrothed I will take care of Her. Cue when Water Lord died and XF wanted to take care of the case first because he knew JM is devastated and RY has one dialog to justify the relationship , he kept on saying this to make this a true thing to him only it seemed.Think not obssess, he was simply obsessed.

Scene Stealers / Subtlety.

1. XF and JM are not at all touchy touch with any other people other than themselves. The Clear CUT Boundary is so evident which I love.

2. Mortal World Yaya and Saint Girl, King Yi is hopelessly dumbfounded by his doctor and it is endearing to watch since Human JM is smarter than Heaven JM.-The entire Mortal Mountain Arc was wonderful.

3. JM unable to control her desires after reading smutty stories and Enticing XF for a MC in Human Realm instead of trying to untie Puchi Jun, hilariously done. 

4. XF world disintegrating little by little before the White Wedding, NO one in heaven supported him except his right hand man and Moon God. This was heartbreaking  to watch.

5. JM going mad over rush of unknown longing for her Phoenix after she kills him. Wonderfully Ironic.

6. RY crying after his mother is Killed and Also His scary eyes when he tries to kill the empress near Dongting Lake- WOW for the actor!! He is a pretty crier.

7. First MC scene- JM was a willing participant and glad it was properly shown in Drama. The scene was beautiful.

8. Second MC- It is so damn subtle, one would have missed it if they don't pay attention to JM lips and her dialog of thinking how XF and SH have been intimate to this level. I think the scene was cut or blurred out due to fan objections early on, but they sure did consummate there. As I said earlier here as well JM was a willing participant after sometime, why? She carried on uptil they finished and would have done more had XF not called out Sui-he loudly for her.Her essence missed him badly she gave up on struggling against him atleast that's how I see it after initial struggle.Atleast per book translation.

9. JM and XF crying for each other in Wangchung River , so so heartbreaking.

10. Demon-Heaven WAR>>Loved every minute of it.

11. XF giving up on life after hearing JM NEVER loved him. WOW

12. Phoenix Stealing the Human Bride JM- Cheekily Pretty, again like many I would have Liked a Kiss or longer continue to fade till Spring Blossom scene.

13. Casting of Baby XF and Egret- They look so alike.

14. XF in Demon Realm drinking Wine - I am DEAD, He is HOT!!! that is it.

15. Water GOD being the OG Tangyue-JM's Mortal Father- AWW

16. BTS of DL/YZ- Wow she just beats him up if he does something stupid. I am a hard shipper. I stopped shipping people for around a decade , they became an exception. :D I wish it were true though.

Special Mention- Moon God, FATE God and Puchi Jun , They bring Life to comedy and Throwing Sense into all the screwed up characters. LOVE-LOVE Them. Puchi-Jun deserves his own spin-off.

I am not sure if anyone will read this review. But if anyone has the Author added epilogue of XF-JM's daughter still available and translated able in English, please do share the LINK. Also any FF that can be English translated will be much appreciated.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just started watching snippets of this and was wondering if there’s anywhere I can watch the full series? I tried YouTube but a lot of the links don’t seem to be uploaded for my country :*(

Just want to say on the comments regarding Xu Feng retaliating against JM instead of forgiving -  it must be pretty hard to forgive getting stabbed so viciously in the back (both literally and figuratively)... also how do you trust someone like that ever again?

On 9/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, picklespickles said:

How did XF heal himself since didn't eat JM's flower?

JM’s soul fragment lived in XF’s eye for 3 years and during this time she slowly absorbed the frost that caused his condition, in doing so she not only cured him but rebuilt herself ( remember her true form is a frost flower ie snow flake) enough so that she could finally fall from his eye as a tear and reincarnate ... 

On 6/22/2020 at 2:38 AM, gaia2 said:

Just started watching snippets of this and was wondering if there’s anywhere I can watch the full series? I tried YouTube but a lot of the links don’t seem to be uploaded for my country :*(

Just want to say on the comments regarding Xu Feng retaliating against JM instead of forgiving -  it must be pretty hard to forgive getting stabbed so viciously in the back (both literally and figuratively)... also how do you trust someone like that ever again?

Viki or Netflix.

On 4/21/2020 at 5:31 AM, Zaixff said:

Hi everyone. Sorry for being late to realise that there is a good drama like ashes of love. I was so boring till i planned to watched this drama and got fall in love. Here is just want to leave few comment after watching all the episode a few things that i dont get the point inside my head. Overall it was a good drama. All the character was so good and succed. I do agreed with some of you said that jinmi character was little bit less attractive. As the actor less beauty and the character acting like childish and kids. At the first of the drama i do agreed and fall in love with relationship of xufeng and jinmi until runyu was appears. I do like runyu as he have a character like me. Such as introvert and mind thinking people. At first sight we can see that runyu also falling in love when first he met jinmi. I think he is not that bad guy. He is just got less love. I just want to know is that what we call love between runyu and jinmi?. I know jinmi was so in love with xufeng. But as you all can see to runyu also get hurts and when ever jinmi go me xufeng. Runyu also got feelings? Is that what we call loved. Runyu also sacrife so much for jinmi he even practice forbiden magic incase to saved jinmi from died. Is that love? Jinmi also sacrifice his life during taking the light of quinying to save xufeng. But runyu also do everything for jinmi. Yes he is so overwhelming with hatred and revenge. But all what he want is jinmi to beside of him. Is that love? I was so hurted watching all the part. Put a side all the revenge and hatred by runyu. Just focus to sacrifice by runyu did for jinmi. Is that love or not? Im crying watching the epidode 58 when finally jinmi know everything was planned by runyu. But if you can think widely what all runyu do is to have jinmi even though he know jinmi never love him. What all he want is just so that jinmi can just be with him. I think runyu was so additc to jinmi and obssed her. Maybe because he is so lonely. So is that love for all the sacrifice doing by runyu for jinmi???? 

You're right, Runyu definitely sacrificed a lot for Jin Mi.  I don't doubt that he loved her.  However, love isn't always reciprocal. Sometimes even if we love someone deeply and care for them deeply, they are not obligated to return that love.  Hence why jin Mi feels quite guilty. She even says in the drama that she won't be able to repay his love. It's not that she doesn't know he loves her, she definitely knows and sees it.  But she cannot force her heart to love him the way he deserves.  

Runyu is a smart man. He knows his love won't be returned, hence why he got quite obsessive towards the end and DEMANDED she married him, and even threatened to kill her family and destroy the Flower realm.  For that, I cannot forgive him.  However, he did grow out of his obsession, and realized that sometimes love meant letting go.  After all, if you loved someone, and they didn't love you, but was by your side, would you really be happy?  Seeing them sad and aching for someone else... will you truly be happy?

I doubt it.  However, i hope that our Night Immortal finds a star in the sky to be his lifelong partner.  

On 6/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, madmad min said:

Overall Story 

Why JM would have always pref XF over RY-XF gave her the wings and never restricted her whimsical-ness in any manner, whereas others only Kept her caged with Yun-Pil, water mirror, magic and Morals. Water Diety finally made the decision to LET HER CHOOSE her Life and BAM he is killed. These are the only 2 people in her Life who never TIED her down. XF being XF could have easily just kidnapped her or Trapped her in Demon Realm when she kept on stalking him, HE DID NOT DO THAT!!! Even if He pretend to HATE HER. XF actually LET HER GO after the first visit to Heaven after his rebirth. It was she who kept on coming, the only point where he Showed his ownership on her in front of everyone was after their Demon Realm Wedding.

RY chased a love which was not his to begin with, he liked JM because she made Him feel happy and did not judge HIM, RY killing of XF was a definitive answer to Empress but he did love his brother as a kid and initially before this JM fiasco, JM refused to let go of Phoenix RY just kept on tying her down, kinda funny because this is what His father kept on doing to Floral Goddess as well, and He blamed XF for being like their father.His loneniless is his redemption, if he gets to live some amount of happy life later on might be good for him only.He was soo irritating in the second half, like a Parrot kept on chanting JM is my betrothed I will take care of Her. Cue when Water Lord died and XF wanted to take care of the case first because he knew JM is devastated and RY has one dialog to justify the relationship , he kept on saying this to make this a true thing to him only it seemed.Think not obssess, he was simply obsessed.

This!!!! Definitely agree with!  XF gave JM wings! I wonder if the writer did this on purpose... after all XF is a bird lol And JM is a flower, grounded on earth, bound to only stare above.  If not for the wings of XF, how will she know the feel of the wind beneath her, or what's it like to be among the clouds and heaven?  

On 6/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, madmad min said:

Scene Stealers / Subtlety.

1. XF and JM are not at all touchy touch with any other people other than themselves. The Clear CUT Boundary is so evident which I love.

2. Mortal World Yaya and Saint Girl, King Yi is hopelessly dumbfounded by his doctor and it is endearing to watch since Human JM is smarter than Heaven JM.-The entire Mortal Mountain Arc was wonderful.

5. JM going mad over rush of unknown longing for her Phoenix after she kills him. Wonderfully Ironic.

9. JM and XF crying for each other in Wangchung River , so so heartbreaking.

12. Phoenix Stealing the Human Bride JM- Cheekily Pretty, again like many I would have Liked a Kiss or longer continue to fade till Spring Blossom scene.

15. Water GOD being the OG Tangyue-JM's Mortal Father- AWW

16. BTS of DL/YZ- Wow she just beats him up if he does something stupid. I am a hard shipper. I stopped shipping people for

Love your list of scene stealers, too!  Definitely among my favorites.  And guilty here! I have not shipped anyone in a long, long time since my teenage years.  But here I am, shipping DL and YZ, and I refuse to get off this ship. We're sailing into the ocean! All aboard!!! lol

On 6/21/2020 at 9:38 AM, gaia2 said:

Do you have Viki? try watching on Viki.  IQIYU also have it now.

And yes, I see where XF is coming from.. after all, the love of his life just back stabbed him, and he lost both parents.  However, if he still loved her, he shouldn't have tortured his heart so much, especially when he learned why she did what she did.  It took him a while to realize they can start new again.  But I think he needed to see JM's sacrifice in order to really begin new again.  It's lucky he's a pheonix and can be alive again!  If not, I can see JM going in the route of romeo and juliet. Glad that did not happen!  Rare in the realm of chinese fantasy dramas that end happy. lol

Edited by TheLastBloom
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, TheLastBloom said:

Do you have Viki? try watching on Viki.  IQIYU also have it now.

And yes, I see where XF is coming from.. after all, the love of his life just back stabbed him, and he lost both parents.  However, if he still loved her, he shouldn't have tortured his heart so much, especially when he learned why she did what she did.  It took him a while to realize they can start new again.  But I think he needed to see JM's sacrifice in order to really begin new again.  It's lucky he's a pheonix and can be alive again!  If not, I can see JM going in the route of romeo and juliet

It is available on Netflix as well here atleast.

Xufeng is a chaos in himself and a juxtaposition of his feelings, He can't seem to hate Jinmi ,he hates himself for loving his killer, somewhat of same sense when Jinmi woke up after the White Wedding and Can't seem to not Love the person whom she assumed Killed Her Father.

Phoenix would have turned abusive due to his anger and love had he not let Jinmi leave from Demon Realm, Jinmi although would have taken his abuse as repenting for her Sins  , but XF did not do that! Again Ironic The Fire Demon Lord is Righteous whereas the Heaven Lord is Abusive.

Re Runyu, he did have fondness for her for what he thought was Love, He did not really Understand Love because he never got it! His brother's love or Kuanglu's worship was never really taken into account that much , because he either took the Love as Pity or as a Authority. As I said He did  love  XF but over the time it became obligation, He realized the Love was real after JM died.

RY actions were just  bounding JM to himself , an obligation to pay back his actions, He Knew JM will never Love Him, but if he kept on tying her and saving her life she will not leave (He saw the same analogy with XF earlier, in his mind she clinged onto XF because he was powerful and had more MAGIC/Lingli to provide , so she kept on chasing XF but he failed to realized there was LOVE from her end as well towards XF).

JM never wanted to be saved or be obligated with HIM(RY), she just treated him as a friend and Even the definition of Friend between Runyu and Yanyou PUCHIJUN was different!! Puchijun was a closer friend of hers, so JM never even considered him(ry) a Close Friend. I never hated RY , just felt sad that He never realized the People who did love him v/s the one he kept on obsessing on, the price of All was payed by the 10000 yr old Doom by XF-JM.

• Insightful 1

On 6/29/2020 at 8:06 AM, Vivi123 said:

For anyone who’s read the novel:

Reveal hidden contents

Does Jin Mi recover her ability to see color? 

Spoiler

She doesn’t in the drama but the look from Phoenix and the smile from her Son is the most beautiful to her even without color 

On 6/29/2020 at 5:36 AM, Vivi123 said:

For anyone who’s read the novel:

Hide contents

Does Jin Mi recover her ability to see color? 

Spoiler

Novel Jinmi does not Loose her Ability to see colors, she gives away her 60% Magic Power to get the Pill to revive Xufeng. Drama Jinmi gave away her color differentiation capability to make it more impactful , She later reincarnates in Mortal World as a 5 Petal flower frost and still cannot see the colors.But for her Xufeng and their Child's happiness is more colorful than the Wordly Pleasures and Colors.

• Like 2

On 6/25/2020 at 10:24 PM, taekwang said:

I just love this drama

esp Phoenix 

:)

I have rewatched several times !

Phoenix is definitely swoon worthy!

I only wish there were more Phoneix and Jinmi time after they reunited.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, ChibiLy said:

Phoenix is definitely swoon worthy!

I only wish there were more Phoneix and Jinmi time after they reunited.

Yes, Wish that too, I mean they had Episode 63, 64th could have had some Clear reconciliation dialoges and scenes instead of Tangyue concluding that was my Parents Love Story. Still Mad about that. One more episode wouldn't have harmed anyone.

:crymeme:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Man it's been a long time since I logged in to soompi forum.

Though I follow this drama from the beginning, I never discussed in here, such a shame.

But nvm, I love this drama so much, gonna re-watch it from today :fun:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hi,

I binge-watched it last weekend, and while I thoroughly enjoyed it, I think I got confused by all the deity names.

What I can conclude is that in the Heavenly Realm,basically, there are the emperor, immortals and fairies.

But then, there are also Lords and Masters, are they immortals too?

And who are the Supreme Immortals and the Great Immortals?

Anybody care to explain?

By the way, I refer to the English subs in Netflix.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/20/2020 at 7:48 AM, sumpit said:

Hi,

I binge-watched it last weekend, and while I thoroughly enjoyed it, I think I got confused by all the deity names.

What I can conclude is that in the Heavenly Realm,basically, there are the emperor, immortals and fairies.

But then, there are also Lords and Masters, are they immortals too?

And who are the Supreme Immortals and the Great Immortals?

Anybody care to explain?

By the way, I refer to the English subs in Netflix.

LONG EXPLANATION AHEAD.....

Everyone in all The realm are Immortals but with a Timeline, they ALL have to undergo Life-Death-Rebirth(Depending on your KARMA) Cycle.Immortals have different Degrees of being an Immortal.

HEAVEN -Immortals can be Diety if They have gained enough Spiritual MAGIC and Good/Bad experiences. Eg: Jinmi was an Immortal but for her to become a PROPER Diety (Initially Flower Diety) she had to undergo a Seven tragedy in Mortal World because she never had Enough Magical Capability then she was promoted.

Puchijun/Yanyou was Initially an Immortal, he is one of the symbolic Astrological Sign God, He was DEMOTED to Lord (basically his Heaven Immortal Register was cancelled) after he was falsley accused of being frivillous. He is immensely powerful that always confused Xufeng and Runyu, because they thought that Puchijun/Yanyou despite being a Lowly Immortal had so much power. Above was the reason.

Kuanglu's father Immortal Taisi is not a Diety so He has a different degree of Immortality.

Supreme Immortal is only Lord Doumu-Buddha who stays is sometimes available in Flower Relam, she is the MASTER who distributed Godly powers to LuoLin(Jinmi's father), Zifen(Jinmi's Mom) and Linxiu , she must have also distributed powers to Tuyao(Xufeng's Mom) and his Uncle (Although he was the First God of War by Virtue) but they were not Gods by nagic power status, XF's mom was High Immortal by Position because she was the wife of Heavenly Emperor.

Xufeng and Runyu were born to Heavenly Emperor so by Position they became the God of Fire/War and God of Night respectively.

Kuanglu was not born a Diety she was promoted to Night God after Runyu sacked Heaven and became the next Heavenly Emperor much like what his father did after defeating his uncle.

Lord Liauyuan (XF's right hand Man) was a Immortal but died because he was attacked in his Inner DAN (Kinda like Lifeline root) , if that Lifeline root is destroyed the Spirit/Soul vanishes or if an Immortal/Mortal is attacked by Spirit vanishing root (Only be made by Muci's bloodline) their soul vanishes.

DEMON-They are also Immortals but cannot be touted as Gods.But When Xufeng's Immortal Register got cancelled he did not become Mortal but was a Demon Lord (Mozun) and still Fire Diety (He was born with that Power).He did not go with Diety due to his register entry being cancelled.

MuCi gradually lost spirtiual Power and became equivalent to a Mortal at the end.

Jinmi after Rebirth was a Mortal when Phoenix stole her from her Human Wedding, he transferred 6000 years worth of Magic and then she re-cultivated to be again promoted to a Diety (Water Diety), this was also a point of concern when people asked was their kid a Half Mortal/Immortal, no he was a Water Bird Egret , so he was an Immortal. Mortals here did not really birth a Immortal Species (The Great Elder of Demon who gave blood to Xufeng for him to convert to a Demon and overtake his Heaven roots had a Mortal Wife and no kids)

Diety's are promoted or Born with a specific power.

Low level Immortal if attacked with High Level Diety can Die instantly as they have less magical Power.(Rat Immortal was powerful but was executed by Heavenly Emperor and Empress's Power)

I think the Hierarchy was somewhat like...

Lord Doumu--->>>Lianchao(XF/RY's elder Uncle)---->>Heavenly Emperor--->>Great Elder---->>Water God (Luo Lin)----->>Heavenly Empress----->>Xufeng(Fire/War God)--->>Night God (Runyu)--->>Yanyou---->>Moon God (XF/RY's Uncle, his power became less because he had to cut his tail to save his eldest brother)----->>Muci--->>Linxiu(Wind God)-/Zifen (Flower Diety)--->>Thunder God and Lightening Goddess--->>Flower Chief Peony---->>Suihe---->>Jinmi---->>Lord Lianyuanjun/Taisi Immortal (Kuanglu's father)--->>Rest Flower Chief's and then Medical Team members--->>Rest Immortals.

Had Jinmi not got sealed by her mother she would have been Upper in the Hierarchy chart.

Hope this clarifies a bit.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1