Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

I found the Drama quite avagerage and boring except the main leads (all three) chemistry and Moon uncle was just ubercute :wub:. But I absolutely adored these scences. They were made so beautiful. For the first time in my Drama life I wished that was the end for them. Phoenix didn't deserve her, neither Night. They were so selfish to start a war and destroy innocent souls and lifes. That isn't love!

My perfect ending would be JM getting happy with some mortal. Phoenix did nothing to earn her back. But that wouldn't count as Happy end, wouldn't it? :ph34r:

Haha I am totally opposite! I think JM didnt deserve XF!!! I mean she stabbed him from the back. Hahahaha. Who would want such wife? LOL LOL but she has done a lot to redeem her mistake which I found them endearing and made her worthwhile to be with him. XF should be with me as I never betrayed him lol lol just kidding :P 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babysiew said:

Haha I am totally opposite! I think JM didnt deserve XF!!! I mean she stabbed him from the back. Hahahaha. Who would want such wife? LOL LOL but she has done a lot to redeem her mistake which I found them endearing and made her worthwhile to be with him. XF should be with me as I never betrayed him lol lol just kidding :P 

:joy:

yes... Jinmi had made a fatal mistake by killing the person who loved her and she loved too, but indeed overall it was not her fault, the pill was locked again by Runyu coupled with some evidence that was deliberately made to prove that Xufeng killed the god of water, for example colored dream balls the blue and the notes from the dream animal that I feel are all of the actions of runyu. after she stabbed Xufeng from behind, honestly I was very hurt to see her but after what she did to be responsible for her mistakes and recalled she also had saved Xufeng several times, for that I felt she deserved to end up happy with Xufeng...

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, babysiew said:

Haha I am totally opposite! I think JM didnt deserve XF!!! I mean she stabbed him from the back. Hahahaha. Who would want such wife? LOL LOL but she has done a lot to redeem her mistake which I found them endearing and made her worthwhile to be with him. XF should be with me as I never betrayed him lol lol just kidding :P 

 

lols.....everyone want XuFeng for herself :) 

 

i do too lols hahaha but in his heart there is only JinMi :D ooo shoot that :D 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

and actually i want to say I am unable to agree with people saying that Phoenix stole his brother fiancee. First of all the Fiancee he was supposed to have is the daughter between the water diety and wind diety. It was not the water diety and the flower diety which is Jin Mi. The Phoenix and Jin Mi were fated from the very beginning. He confessed his love in front of everyone for her and the Night Diety took advantage of the situation and put his own motive first. Phoenix have the right to fight for his love and from the very beginning even if the pill is suppressing it, Jin Min already felt drawn to Phoenix.  We can see at the beginning on episode 9 where Jinmi felt her heart is so hurt many times when Xufeng thought he was his sister and could not be with him and then he was carried into the dream of silk flowers (which are themselves) and jinmi inside the pill Yundan silk flowers have realized that he has fallen in love with Xufeng. so, i'm never agree if someone said that Phoenix stole her from his brother. Clearly, the night diety did that first. She belonged to Phoenix from the beginning all the way to the end...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

and actually i want to say I am unable to agree with people saying that Phoenix stole his brother fiancee. First of all the Fiancee he was supposed to have is the daughter between the water diety and wind diety. It was not the water diety and the flower diety which is Jin Mi. The Phoenix and Jin Mi were fated from the very beginning. He confessed his love in front of everyone for her and the Night Diety took advantage of the situation and put his own motive first. Phoenix have the right to fight for his love and from the very beginning even if the pill is suppressing it, Jin Min already felt drawn to Phoenix.  We can see at the beginning on episode 9 where Jinmi felt her heart is so hurt many times when Xufeng thought he was his sister and could not be with him and then he was carried into the dream of silk flowers (which are themselves) and jinmi inside the pill Yundan silk flowers have realized that he has fallen in love with Xufeng. so, i'm never agree if someone said that Phoenix stole her from his brother. Clearly, the night diety did that first. She belonged to Phoenix from the beginning all the way to the end...

OMG I love this sentence so much. I never thought of that. You are brilliant! RY can never redeem himself in my eyes! He was the third party from beginning to ending. When he wanted to mutually cultivate with JM by revealing his real self, dragonfish, she clearly refused even though he fixed her pill. So thats said a lot of her true feeling

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, babysiew said:

OMG I love this sentence so much. I never thought of that. You are brilliant! RY can never redeem himself in my eyes! He was the third party from beginning to ending. When he wanted to mutually cultivate with JM by revealing his real self, dragonfish, she clearly refused even though he fixed her pill. So thats said a lot of her true feeling

hahaha ... thank you for the praise and similarity of thoughts, yes, I still clearly remember that part, jinmi often refuses every time Runyu wants to touch her, here we can see she doesn't love runyu, there is only one xufeng in her heart. I still remember clearly the part where because Jinmi was injured because she brought light from the oldest uncle Xufeng and Runyu used the method by cutting the pulse and channeling his blood to Jinmi, when Jinmi knew it and asked her, Runyu hugged Jinmi tightly, but Jinmi then said sorry to him because she can't accept him, in her heart there is only Xufeng, every time she thinks of Xufeng his heart is very sad his whole body hurts, he loves xufeng very much, she can't repay love from Runyu.

 

and there is also one part that I clearly remember when kuanglu asked to her if jinmi's heart was made of ice why she didn't have feelings with runyu, jinmi replied that she has a feelings for runyu, but it was not the feeling kuanglu meant (love) but only friends.Jinmi and Xufeng's hearts are indeed united, they even passed the test when they were married in the demon realm

 

 
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 6:27 AM, missnymeria said:

*Did Xu Feng actually know the petal was a piece of Jin Mi's true form? If he didn't, does he ever learn the truth?

 

*Why did he cough up blood after Jin Mi crushed the petal ? It is related to it or is it part of the pill having been tampered with?

 

 

 

I know I am a little late but these two questions have been bothering me as well. I just finished the whole thing yesterday. @BaiZiHua I just watched Ep 60 at 29: 24 Old Moon guys said "she used her true form to carry it. Her true form is a Frost Flower."

 

I don't think XF really understood that JM gave him a petal of her true form. The petal JM gave him looks like any regular flower petal and doesn't resemble a frost flower. Old Moon guy only said she used her true form to carry the light of Xuan Qiong. Does it explain clearer in the books? I completely agree with your explanation for the second question. I just feel that the first one is still unclear to me. Thank you for your help! :blush:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, angelangie said:

 

lols.....everyone want XuFeng for herself :) 

 

i do too lols hahaha but in his heart there is only JinMi :D ooo shoot that :D 

Proably I'm gay (don't tell hubby :yum:) since I always "fall" for the heroines and match them with the guys I find most worthy :lol:. The eyecandies are for me alone but don't worry my tastes are different in that way too :mrgreen:, so Phoenix and Night are safe.

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I m into hunky male leads lol lol If the drama does not have hunky male leads, means the drama is great that I do not need the incentive haha

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2018 at 9:19 PM, angelangie said:

i just re-watch the scenes where JinMi sacrifice herself to stop the war :( 

This scene was sad too but the following scenes made me cry as well:

Spoiler

1. RouRou dies again but in the mortal realm. Even though I hated RR in the mortal realm for poisoning JM, she redeemed herself by using her body to block the arrow. :tears:

2. XuFeng drinks the poisonous wine to die next to JinMi's corpse in the mortal realm. 

3. JinMi stabs XuFeng in the back and as he vanish she screams out "Phoenix" and spits out the Yun pill. (Also when she woke up and spat out blood from the pain.

4. JinMi sees XuFeng proposing to SuiHe using a petal of her frost flower form and then crushes it. (Then it freaking snows blood. Man that was so unexpected. I was like OMG. She just destroyed a part of herself because it already belonged to him. :bawling: I would have destroyed my essence right then and there if I was JinMi.  I wouldn't be able to handle the pain.)

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Proably I'm gay (don't tell hubby :yum:) since I always "fall" for the heroines and match them with the guys I find most worthy :lol:. The eyecandies are for me alone but don't worry my tastes are different in that way too :mrgreen:, so Phoenix and Night are safe.

 

lols.....actually i always prefer girls over guys too....i always ended up trying to match the girl to different artist or someone else other than the current lead lols :D 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, angelangie said:

 

lols.....actually i always prefer girls over guys too....i always ended up trying to match the girl to different artist or someone else other than the current lead lols :D 

You must be my lost twin :lol:.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@angelangie @usagi1997 I think you guys feel more for the girls because you can relate or put yourselves into their shoes. :sweatingbullets: I don't think you are necessarily into females.

  • Like 1
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

You must be my lost twin :lol:.

 

ello twin :D

 

10 minutes ago, myden said:

@angelangie @usagi1997 I think you guys feel more for the girls because you can relate or put yourselves into their shoes. :sweatingbullets: I don't think you are necessarily into females.

 

hahhaa thanks my dear :) yes im not into females i just find it more interesting to watch the girls and of course you must have a charming males lead definitely :D 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, myden said:

This scene was sad too but the following scenes made me cry as well:

  Reveal hidden contents

1. RouRou dies again but in the mortal realm. Even though I hated RR in the mortal realm for poisoning JM, she redeemed herself by using her body to block the arrow. :tears:

2. XuFeng drinks the poisonous wine to die next to JinMi's corpse in the mortal realm. 

3. JinMi stabs XuFeng in the back and as he vanish she screams out "Phoenix" and spits out the Yun pill. (Also when she woke up and spat out blood from the pain.

4. JinMi sees XuFeng proposing to SuiHe using a petal of her frost flower form and then crushes it. (Then it freaking snows blood. Man that was so unexpected. I was like OMG. She just destroyed a part of herself because it already belonged to him. :bawling: I would have destroyed my essence right then and there if I was JinMi.  I wouldn't be able to handle the pain.)

 

yes...I usually can't cry for sad scenes in serial dramas, but for this drama series, I really cry. there are some parts that make me cry too in this series:
1. When Jinmi and Xufeng are in mortal realm, when Xufeng returns from war and found Jinmi was gone, he cries beside her, my tears down when I see Xufeng crying so sadly.
2. This part is the same as you, when Jinmi stabbed Xufeng from behind, then she was very deeply hurt and spewed Yundan pills, and shouted Xufeng's name, when she realized that the person she loved the most was Xufeng and she killed him .. my heart is very hurt to see this part ... honestly I can't stand seeing that scene and often skip that part ... lol
3. When Jinmi gives a pill to revive Xufeng, Jinmi touches Xufeng's face and sees he has come back to life, she is too happy and shed tears, it is the part that makes me melt tears too.
4. When Jinmi came to Runyu because Runyu had saved her when she brought Xuan Qiong's light from Xufeng's uncle, and at that time Runyu embraced her, but Jinmi refused him then apologized because she loved Xufeng very much, Jinmi's words were very deep and made me shed water eyes "sorry I only love xufeng, every time I close my eyes only xufeng I see, every time I think about him, my heart hurts so much all my body even my hair hurts, i can't forget him "because at that time he had not made up with xufeng.
5. When Jinmi sacrifices herself in the war between Xufeng and Runyu. Xufeng cried when he saw Jinmi going to die, he cried so sad ... and I cried too.
6. when after 3 years passed Jinmi reappeared through Xufeng's eyes and had to part ways with Xufeng ... that moment also made me shed tears ..

 

yeah... this drama really touched me.

 
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm rewatching episode 56 when Jinmi crush the snow after XF rejected her confession. So I'm finally understanding that scene, to an extent. We see that XF starts to puke blood after catching a red snowflake then it goes to show Jinmi talking about how the "love token" frost of her soul that she gave him was a weapon after all. It can't hurt others but it can hurt her. We saw how XF had called it useless as it can't be used as a weapon when she first gave it to him. She gave him the frost love token to which he had put it in his soul. When she crushed it, it hurt both of them regardless of him returning it as it already became a part of him. JM thought that it only hurt her but that wasn't the case only. It turned out to be a weapon that did hurt both of them in the end.
Or another thing could be because of the elixir that JM gave him that RY messed with. XF coming into contact with cold, aka snow, will trigger the pain that's why he puked blood. I'm sure many of you already figured this out, but I can't believe it took me this long to realize it. LOL I still love both YX-DL and AOL so much. I find myself rewatching all my favorite scenes like a few times a week. I can't get enough of Lunzi. lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am still not over this drama. God. I have never shed these many tears for any fictional pair as I have for these two. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2018 at 1:23 AM, babysiew said:

 

I am completely opposite. I get thrills when I watched the male lead is dominant in chasing the female lead. I felt there is chemistry in such acts. I dont find it as forcing himself onto her or etc because somewhat it is nicely done and made it feels like mutual. He did it to her and she kinda doesnt like it but like it kinda feel. Made her heart racing etc. I totally love this kinda scenes. Made me smile hahahaha... 

 

Well, fair enough - but to me these kinds of tropes have real world implications and I do feel strongly that these kinds of tropes are  dehumanizing to women, and may lead to abusive behaviour.  It's how I feel as someone who's dealt with abuse personally and  I do know many women affected by it, and I've also done some study on media&culture (on my own - fwiw)  I'm not aiming to change your mind, but at least I hope I can possibly give you something to perhaps think about.

 

On 12/18/2018 at 7:03 PM, lovecarnation said:

i'm so happy read your opinion and i want to say i'm totally agree with all what you explain above.yeah... I feel in this series that Xufeng's character is the best, because he is one of the characters who is free from feelings of hatred, free from the bond of desire for power and perhaps one of the characters that makes me feel sympathy for him. After he was stabbed in the back of people what he loved, all the sad things happened to him, the person he loved betrayed him, his parents died, even he had to lose his status in the world of gods ... he lost everything. something very hard for him to bear at that time. liu ying, the king of biancheng and muchi are the characters who give the most encouragement to him when he falls (I didn't mention suihe because she is the mastermind of all the things that happened to him, so I don't think something she did for xufeng after he was down is something sincerity).

 

actually there is a word from Suihe that awakens Jinmi, when she comes to Suihe in the demon realm, Suihe says she will never do something like kill Xufeng, not like Jinmi did. From that part maybe Jinmi felt she was guilty of not believing in Xufeng at that time (because before when Jinmi mourned 3 years for her father in the flower realm,  Xufeng had once confirmed to her that it was not his actions, and how could he kill parents of women who he loved the most, and so stupidly left a trail so that people could know who the killer was, perhaps by using a glass fire) and but well ... Jinmi had already paid for everything she did and was responsible for her own actions.

 

and here, honestly I could not feel sympathy for Runyu after all that he had done, well he had a tragic childhood but that could not be the reason why he must hated xufeng so much ... when they fought in the late episodes, we all could Seeing how ambitious Runyu was about to kill Xufeng, even when the Baiwei effect made Xufeng's hand freeze, it was used as an opportunity to runyu for several times injuring Xufeng, he had been possessed of feelings of hatred, jealousy, deep grudges and could no longer think healthy, and so for that I strongly disagree, in fact he can return to occupying the position of emperor of the sky after the chaos he did.

 

maybe there is one sentence from the empress of the sky that I agree with, in matters of heart, xufeng is not like runyu, runyu has a very complete heart problem, even though at first he looks very silent and polite but in his heart there is hatred, revenge and jealousy not seen by others. whereas Xufeng is considered innocent and has never had other bad thoughts for others.

 

runyu is a very cunning character, after the murder of the water god, in front of the emperor of the sky he acted as if he was a very good person, he defended xufeng and believed Xufeng was not the culprit, but besides that, he made a dream reality to see by Jinmi which in the incident was indeed Xufeng who killed her father, and changed the dream record in the storage room, only to see that it was a real dream from Xufeng, and after the incident was revealed, the guard from the storage room had to cover up and be accused of being the mastermind. really a very cruel and cunning character.

 

 

 

I agree totally.  XF def was (& is) one of my favourite characters.  He's flawed, makes mistakes, does some awful things - but still - to me he's kind of in his own orbit - like he has no need for power/wealth, he's genuinely kind, helps out friends in need, is pretty darn patient and has an unmistakeable softness abut him - something I  -need- to see in many more male characters.  The first time I saw the scenes in where XF is acting all cocky with RY I was annoyed with XF - but people on here had some great points and I changed my mind about it.

On 12/18/2018 at 10:14 PM, angelangie said:

sorry that it took me so long to respond....was busy last week due i need to rush in and out for a business travel lols 

 

 

can't agree more.... they need to simplify it....they over dramatize it in my eyes too that it became kind of a drag instead ....

 

 

hmm....i hate the idea guys being pushy just to get girls to ended up having to submit to them instead....i wonder does it show that the guy is more manly or it just the way it is in the caveman style :D 

 

I think it's -supposed- to be a "manly"/caveman thing, but as I keep railing on about (sorry!  apparenty this is a sore spot with me lol), I don't think it's very manly - I feel more like it's dehumanizing to women and, well abusive!   

 

On 12/19/2018 at 8:02 PM, lovecarnation said:

yes... i'm agree with you, after so many painful things happened to xufeng, I felt he did not turn evil, even when he had suspected that sui he had killed the god of water in his name, he was afraid that after the truth was revealed there would be many people involved in that and eventually they had to die, as befits when at first he finds out who hurt him at the beginning of the episode, and finally so many casualties fall, he has a compassionate heart, but fortunately liuying reminds himself that letting is also not a solution but can add problems to in the future.

 

even after what he did he remained willing to help Runyu to take out the qiong qi from his body and not let his brother turn into a living corpse and after three years passed heavingly he still called him "brother" ... he really had a spacious heart.

^^^ 

On 12/27/2018 at 6:28 AM, usagi1997 said:

I found the Drama quite avagerage and boring except the main leads (all three) chemistry and Moon uncle was just ubercute :wub:. But I absolutely adored these scences. They were made so beautiful. For the first time in my Drama life I wished that was the end for them. Phoenix didn't deserve her, neither Night. They were so selfish to start a war and destroy innocent souls and lifes. That isn't love!

My perfect ending would be JM getting happy with some mortal. Phoenix did nothing to earn her back. But that wouldn't count as Happy end, wouldn't it? :ph34r:

Uh, I can't help but feeling you're  being disingenuous here.  I mean I hated some dramas, especially Flames Daughter and Three Lives/Ten miles etc but I feel like posting my thoughts on those forums would be kinda weird since I know people on those forums love their shows.

 

I personally didn't find it boring at all, I found it one of the most engaging series' that I've ever seen.  And I'm damn near impossible to please - I def do have criticisms of it, however. 

 

Going to XF : here's one of my previous posts (with my alt google sign in) 

Basically, XF has no choice but to fight - RY is genocidal.  To prevent the war, the only things that will stop RY are JM goes to RY (RY will still want to kill XF, and why is RY owed a human person??  JM does NOT want to be with RY.) or JM dies.

 

What are XF's options??? ??? on dealing with a Hitler????  Are you going to try to talk genocidal maniacs out of being genocidal maniacs???  as I said before, I hate fighting but sometimes it's the only thing to do to defend the life of others and yourself    

 

 

On 12/27/2018 at 6:54 AM, lovecarnation said:

Sorry for this I do not agree with you, how could Xufeng be inappropriate for Jinmi, not him who started the war, but Runyu, by avoiding war he must surrender jinmi while that would only make Jinmi suffer? Why? Because jinmi is very much loved by Xufeng, I feel that it is only natural for a man to always protect the woman he loves, but what about runyu? He didn't just want to snatch the jinmi who didn't love him to return to his side? But killing his own brother? Is that appropriate? He never wanted to let go of Xufeng even in a pill given to Jinmi for Xufeng and mixed with Xufeng's destructive elements, he never released Xufeng. And the end of the story is happy ending. why? Because two people who love each other so deeply but are always blocked by various things, finally they can reunite ... I think that's a mate and we can see Jinmi is very happy, even her eyes can't see color anymore, she still feels it's the biggest happiness because of a smile  xufeng and her son's happiness was the greatest happiness for her ... a great ending for me

Iam very happy you love this drama. Love xufeng and jinmi too. Yes .. their chemistry is very great ... :wub:

^^^ 

On 12/27/2018 at 7:44 PM, lovecarnation said:

and actually i want to say I am unable to agree with people saying that Phoenix stole his brother fiancee. First of all the Fiancee he was supposed to have is the daughter between the water diety and wind diety. It was not the water diety and the flower diety which is Jin Mi. The Phoenix and Jin Mi were fated from the very beginning. He confessed his love in front of everyone for her and the Night Diety took advantage of the situation and put his own motive first. Phoenix have the right to fight for his love and from the very beginning even if the pill is suppressing it, Jin Min already felt drawn to Phoenix.  We can see at the beginning on episode 9 where Jinmi felt her heart is so hurt many times when Xufeng thought he was his sister and could not be with him and then he was carried into the dream of silk flowers (which are themselves) and jinmi inside the pill Yundan silk flowers have realized that he has fallen in love with Xufeng. so, i'm never agree if someone said that Phoenix stole her from his brother. Clearly, the night diety did that first. She belonged to Phoenix from the beginning all the way to the end...

 

The implication for me of that "XF stole JM from RY" is this totally negates JM as a human person.  Like - she does not belong to RY (or XF for that matter) and RY was absolutely disgusting and literally forced himself onto JM.  Like he wormed his way into marrying her.  Water Deity would have NEVER allowed the marriage in the first place - remember??  Water did not want his daughter to have anything to do with the royal family since both the Emperor and the Empress are awful, and his history with Emperor.  It was only when RY lied straight to Water's face several times saying that JM and him "had mutual feelings" which of course JM had none.  We do know from what - episode 6?  that she starts to have feelings for XF but is blocked by yundan, and had the  first "dream " about the frost flower.              

  

On 12/28/2018 at 1:31 AM, lovecarnation said:

hahaha ... thank you for the praise and similarity of thoughts, yes, I still clearly remember that part, jinmi often refuses every time Runyu wants to touch her, here we can see she doesn't love runyu, there is only one xufeng in her heart. I still remember clearly the part where because Jinmi was injured because she brought light from the oldest uncle Xufeng and Runyu used the method by cutting the pulse and channeling his blood to Jinmi, when Jinmi knew it and asked her, Runyu hugged Jinmi tightly, but Jinmi then said sorry to him because she can't accept him, in her heart there is only Xufeng, every time she thinks of Xufeng his heart is very sad his whole body hurts, he loves xufeng very much, she can't repay love from Runyu.

 

and there is also one part that I clearly remember when kuanglu asked to her if jinmi's heart was made of ice why she didn't have feelings with runyu, jinmi replied that she has a feelings for runyu, but it was not the feeling kuanglu meant (love) but only friends.Jinmi and Xufeng's hearts are indeed united, they even passed the test when they were married in the demon realm

 

 

YES !!  

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bluesytb said:

 

 

^^^ 

Uh, I can't help but feeling you're  being disingenuous here.  I mean I hated some dramas, especially Flames Daughter and Three Lives/Ten miles etc but I feel like posting my thoughts on those forums would be kinda weird since I know people on those forums love their shows.

 

I personally didn't find it boring at all, I found it one of the most engaging series' that I've ever seen.  And I'm damn near impossible to please - I def do have criticisms of it, however. 

 

That is the difference here. I don't hate this Drama. I never do. I even end them eventually when the are boring like hell. And I'm always interested in why others like it so much more. Sometimes it even gives me a different perspective and I can rewatch it from an other view. What is so disingenuous with that? TMOPB thread made me to like YH even when I really despited him when I watched the series first. He was such a lousy lover and didn't regarded SS feelings at all. I still think he didn't derserved her but my love for all others characters made me stay and the forum made me watch it a second time, beeing a bit more lenient from his side. 
And I hoped that would happen here too. But people like you who are "All or nothing" weird me out. I really liked JM and Moon uncle. For them I finished the series and finished it with a praise for the cinematography. It was awesome. Are you telling me that I'm only accepted to post when I LOVE the drama? Excuse me but I only have a raised eyebrow for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...