[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

4 hours ago, babysiew said:

congrats to both!!! 

@lovecarnation its time to change hahaha I love it too!

Yes... they really deserved it....i love your pp too...lol..it's the most sweet moment.:wub:

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

i just re-watch the scenes where JinMi sacrifice herself to stop the war :( 

I always cry on that part every time i rewatched it...poor xufeng and jinmi must separated 500 years again , even though they just made up:tears:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Lunkera said:

How is this drama, i've been thinking of watching it for quite some time. I loved 3worlds, will i enjoy this one as much?

because this drama is almost the same as 3 worlds hehe I like the storyline and the songs are very nice. I thank you Drama God for giving me good dramas in 2018 to kill some time. Pls continue to give us good drama in 2019!!! 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Lunkera said:

How is this drama, i've been thinking of watching it for quite some time. I loved 3worlds, will i enjoy this one as much?

This drama is very good ... you have to try it ... I almost missed the drama as good as this, I've watched it for the fourth time ...lol:joy:

You will not regret watching this drama. At first I had doubts too. Then I got hooked first few minutes into this drama. I had to watch whenever I was free and my head cannot stopped thinking about this drama. I am listening to the OSTs now. It has been for weeks I am repetitively listening to the OSTs. Felt like I have lost my anchor when I finished the drama. Just too good. Had not felt like this since Three Lives. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, chengdy said:

Started watching this drama. 

I cant stop. So addicted. I'm in ep35. Marathon in 1night & 2 days 

DengLun in awesome...

XuFeng

JinMi

haii.. dear.. long time no see u.. i'm so happy can meet you again in this thread..i also addicted with this drama.. denglun and yangzi are superb.. i'm fall in love with them from this series:heart::wub:

6 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

haii.. dear.. long time no see u.. i'm so happy can meet you again in this thread..i also addicted with this drama.. denglun and yangzi are superb.. i'm fall in love with them from this series:heart::wub:

@lovecarnation Hello... I read good stuffs about this drama and I read about your views on it. My curiosity and my admiration for denglun(I like him in PA) made me try it and voila! I CAN'T STOP...

The chemistry is amazingly good.

XuFeng and JinMi 

DengLun and YangZi

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 4:19 AM, angelangie said:

i just re-watch the scenes where JinMi sacrifice herself to stop the war :( 

I found the Drama quite avagerage and boring except the main leads (all three) chemistry and Moon uncle was just ubercute :wub:. But I absolutely adored these scences. They were made so beautiful. For the first time in my Drama life I wished that was the end for them. Phoenix didn't deserve her, neither Night. They were so selfish to start a war and destroy innocent souls and lifes. That isn't love!

My perfect ending would be JM getting happy with some mortal. Phoenix did nothing to earn her back. But that wouldn't count as Happy end, wouldn't it? :ph34r:

• LOL 1

23 minutes ago, usagi1997 said:

I found the Drama quite avagerage and boring except the main leads (all three) chemistry and Moon uncle was just ubercute :wub:. But I absolutely adored these scences. They were made so beautiful. For the first time in my Drama life I wished that was the end for them. Phoenix didn't deserve her, neither Night. They were so selfish to start a war and destroy innocent souls and lifes. That isn't love!

My perfect ending would be JM getting happy with some mortal. Phoenix did nothing to earn her back. But that wouldn't count as Happy end, wouldn't it? :ph34r:

Sorry for this I do not agree with you, how could Xufeng be inappropriate for Jinmi, not him who started the war, but Runyu, by avoiding war he must surrender jinmi while that would only make Jinmi suffer? Why? Because jinmi is very much loved by Xufeng, I feel that it is only natural for a man to always protect the woman he loves, but what about runyu? He didn't just want to snatch the jinmi who didn't love him to return to his side? But killing his own brother? Is that appropriate? He never wanted to let go of Xufeng even in a pill given to Jinmi for Xufeng and mixed with Xufeng's destructive elements, he never released Xufeng. And the end of the story is happy ending. why? Because two people who love each other so deeply but are always blocked by various things, finally they can reunite ... I think that's a mate and we can see Jinmi is very happy, even her eyes can't see color anymore, she still feels it's the biggest happiness because of a smile  xufeng and her son's happiness was the greatest happiness for her ... a great ending for me

3 hours ago, chengdy said:

@lovecarnation Hello... I read good stuffs about this drama and I read about your views on it. My curiosity and my admiration for denglun(I like him in PA) made me try it and voila! I CAN'T STOP...

The chemistry is amazingly good.

XuFeng and JinMi 

DengLun and YangZi

Iam very happy you love this drama. Love xufeng and jinmi too. Yes .. their chemistry is very great ... :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, angelangie said:

hahaha

cant fault your finding to be honest....

XuFeng pinned after her....and love her and waited for 500 years for her to be reborn again.....and what she did was wrong too.....no matter how one look at it....of course yes both party are selfish....to start war over a girl.....

however if you look at it....the war between RunYu and XuFeng had been long coming.....both had more than just JinMi to fight for....and JinMi in the very bad spot became the catalyst of their war.....she became the unwanted trigger...

Maybe the happy ending for you will be JinMi ended up some where else....and XuFeng & RunYu continue with the life journey all alone.....and i cant fault it either :)

to me the happy ending? is however the story ended :) i take it :) 

One reason why I really like this drama is because of the great natural law of cause and effect in this series of stories ... everyone will undergo the consequences and results of their own actions as a sense of responsibility ... fair enough
... and for the overall I am very satisfied with the end of the story ...:kiss_wink:

• Like 2

12 hours ago, usagi1997 said:

Haha I am totally opposite! I think JM didnt deserve XF!!! I mean she stabbed him from the back. Hahahaha. Who would want such wife? LOL LOL but she has done a lot to redeem her mistake which I found them endearing and made her worthwhile to be with him. XF should be with me as I never betrayed him lol lol just kidding :P 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, babysiew said:

Haha I am totally opposite! I think JM didnt deserve XF!!! I mean she stabbed him from the back. Hahahaha. Who would want such wife? LOL LOL but she has done a lot to redeem her mistake which I found them endearing and made her worthwhile to be with him. XF should be with me as I never betrayed him lol lol just kidding :P 

:joy:

yes... Jinmi had made a fatal mistake by killing the person who loved her and she loved too, but indeed overall it was not her fault, the pill was locked again by Runyu coupled with some evidence that was deliberately made to prove that Xufeng killed the god of water, for example colored dream balls the blue and the notes from the dream animal that I feel are all of the actions of runyu. after she stabbed Xufeng from behind, honestly I was very hurt to see her but after what she did to be responsible for her mistakes and recalled she also had saved Xufeng several times, for that I felt she deserved to end up happy with Xufeng...

• Like 3

and actually i want to say I am unable to agree with people saying that Phoenix stole his brother fiancee. First of all the Fiancee he was supposed to have is the daughter between the water diety and wind diety. It was not the water diety and the flower diety which is Jin Mi. The Phoenix and Jin Mi were fated from the very beginning. He confessed his love in front of everyone for her and the Night Diety took advantage of the situation and put his own motive first. Phoenix have the right to fight for his love and from the very beginning even if the pill is suppressing it, Jin Min already felt drawn to Phoenix.  We can see at the beginning on episode 9 where Jinmi felt her heart is so hurt many times when Xufeng thought he was his sister and could not be with him and then he was carried into the dream of silk flowers (which are themselves) and jinmi inside the pill Yundan silk flowers have realized that he has fallen in love with Xufeng. so, i'm never agree if someone said that Phoenix stole her from his brother. Clearly, the night diety did that first. She belonged to Phoenix from the beginning all the way to the end...

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

and actually i want to say I am unable to agree with people saying that Phoenix stole his brother fiancee. First of all the Fiancee he was supposed to have is the daughter between the water diety and wind diety. It was not the water diety and the flower diety which is Jin Mi. The Phoenix and Jin Mi were fated from the very beginning. He confessed his love in front of everyone for her and the Night Diety took advantage of the situation and put his own motive first. Phoenix have the right to fight for his love and from the very beginning even if the pill is suppressing it, Jin Min already felt drawn to Phoenix.  We can see at the beginning on episode 9 where Jinmi felt her heart is so hurt many times when Xufeng thought he was his sister and could not be with him and then he was carried into the dream of silk flowers (which are themselves) and jinmi inside the pill Yundan silk flowers have realized that he has fallen in love with Xufeng. so, i'm never agree if someone said that Phoenix stole her from his brother. Clearly, the night diety did that first. She belonged to Phoenix from the beginning all the way to the end...

OMG I love this sentence so much. I never thought of that. You are brilliant! RY can never redeem himself in my eyes! He was the third party from beginning to ending. When he wanted to mutually cultivate with JM by revealing his real self, dragonfish, she clearly refused even though he fixed her pill. So thats said a lot of her true feeling

• Like 3

5 hours ago, babysiew said:

OMG I love this sentence so much. I never thought of that. You are brilliant! RY can never redeem himself in my eyes! He was the third party from beginning to ending. When he wanted to mutually cultivate with JM by revealing his real self, dragonfish, she clearly refused even though he fixed her pill. So thats said a lot of her true feeling

hahaha ... thank you for the praise and similarity of thoughts, yes, I still clearly remember that part, jinmi often refuses every time Runyu wants to touch her, here we can see she doesn't love runyu, there is only one xufeng in her heart. I still remember clearly the part where because Jinmi was injured because she brought light from the oldest uncle Xufeng and Runyu used the method by cutting the pulse and channeling his blood to Jinmi, when Jinmi knew it and asked her, Runyu hugged Jinmi tightly, but Jinmi then said sorry to him because she can't accept him, in her heart there is only Xufeng, every time she thinks of Xufeng his heart is very sad his whole body hurts, he loves xufeng very much, she can't repay love from Runyu.

and there is also one part that I clearly remember when kuanglu asked to her if jinmi's heart was made of ice why she didn't have feelings with runyu, jinmi replied that she has a feelings for runyu, but it was not the feeling kuanglu meant (love) but only friends.Jinmi and Xufeng's hearts are indeed united, they even passed the test when they were married in the demon realm

• Like 3

On 9/5/2018 at 6:27 AM, missnymeria said:

*Did Xu Feng actually know the petal was a piece of Jin Mi's true form? If he didn't, does he ever learn the truth?

*Why did he cough up blood after Jin Mi crushed the petal ? It is related to it or is it part of the pill having been tampered with?

I know I am a little late but these two questions have been bothering me as well. I just finished the whole thing yesterday. @BaiZiHua I just watched Ep 60 at 29: 24 Old Moon guys said "she used her true form to carry it. Her true form is a Frost Flower."

I don't think XF really understood that JM gave him a petal of her true form. The petal JM gave him looks like any regular flower petal and doesn't resemble a frost flower. Old Moon guy only said she used her true form to carry the light of Xuan Qiong. Does it explain clearer in the books? I completely agree with your explanation for the second question. I just feel that the first one is still unclear to me. Thank you for your help! :blush:

• Like 1