[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

42 minutes ago, bluesytb said:

Tbh, I never - (well rarely) end up disliking characters, and there's only two of them from C/K/T drama land that I could say I truly loathed - one was the main dude from Flame's Daughter, and the other was not Empress or even Sui He - it was/is Run Yu.  And it's because of his manipulation and dehumanization of JM that sets me off.  Like yeah he has every right to seek revenge on Empress, but the way he treats JM is inexcusable to me.       

maybe ill change my mind later on im on episode 33 atm ;p 

I read on the Vietnamese news that the producer of this drama confirmed this drama will have season 2. Everything is still on plan. They said it would be hard to have the same group as season 1. I think the story of season 2 is all about XF and JM's son. I don't know how to feel about this news. Half of me feels it's a good news. Maybe they can ask Deng Lun and Yang Zi participate in this season, so there will be a chance for them to work together. But my other half doesn't have a high hope about this news. what do you think?

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Wotad said:

maybe ill change my mind later on im on episode 33 atm ;p 

I mean, I'm not one to tell anyone what to think, so you do you. 

For me,  my feelings are that it was fairly early on that I started distrusting RY,  and it was mostly in text.  But it was when he manipulated JM into marrying him, and telling her father that they had mutual feelings, which they never did - then leading on to subsequent other dehumanizing acts towards her  - that's when my rage towards him came in.

5 hours ago, poohbear8382 said:

I read on the Vietnamese news that the producer of this drama confirmed this drama will have season 2. Everything is still on plan. They said it would be hard to have the same group as season 1. I think the story of season 2 is all about XF and JM's son. I don't know how to feel about this news. Half of me feels it's a good news. Maybe they can ask Deng Lun and Yang Zi participate in this season, so there will be a chance for them to work together. But my other half doesn't have a high hope about this news. what do you think?

!  I don't know how to feel about this.  I mean it could go well, or it could go the other way - it's hard to tell so early in the game,  in my thoughts anyways.  Personally I like to see stories end rather than to be drug out IF there's no substance just for the sake of continuing the franchise. 

If they can do something new and have a good story line/good politics, that's cool with me.  So I guess I'm cautiously hopeful?       

• Like 3

I love Ashes of Love, but I might not watch season 2 at all. I usually dislike children story continuation. It just never as good as ma and pops. Now, if the focus is on RY, maybe I'll watch because his whole character is just a sad mess of tragedy from beginning to end. Would have love for him to get some happy ending. But that's just wishful thinking.

Hello everyone, I am watching this series, and I really like the storyline of this series and the two main characters have made me fall in love with their chemistry.

I want to ask and maybe someone can help answer my question because I don't understand this section. why did Runyu have had a marriage bond with Jinmi 4000 years ago, instead of water god didn't know he had a daughter with Zifen? so how can they make a marriage bond for runyu while they don't know before, they have a daughter? or the water god has another daughter?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, lovecarnation said:

Hello everyone, I am watching this series, and I really like the storyline of this series and the two main characters have made me fall in love with their chemistry.

I want to ask and maybe someone can help answer my question because I don't understand this section. why did Runyu have had a marriage bond with Jinmi 4000 years ago, instead of water god didn't know he had a daughter with Zifen? so how can they make a marriage bond for runyu while they don't know before, they have a daughter? or the water god has another daughter?

Runye's future wife was to be Luo.Lin's daughter. It was so said during Luo Lin and Lin Xiu's wedding.

But the water and wind couple remain childless hence Runye's future bride was no where in sight.

However, fate has it that Luo Lin finally has a daughter with Zi Fen in Jin Mi hence she became by promise Runye's future bride.

I hope this is of some help.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Jackie1048 said:

Runye's future wife was to be Luo.Lin's daughter. It was so said during Luo Lin and Lin Xiu's wedding.

But the water and wind couple remain childless hence Runye's future bride was no where in sight.

However, fate has it that Luo Lin finally has a daughter with Zi Fen in Jin Mi hence she became by promise Runye's future bride.

I hope this is of some help. 

oh...i understand now. thanks for your explanation..i like xu feng and jinmi, their chemistry really touch my heart..:heart:

• Like 1

yeahh..i just finished this series. i can say i'm totally love this series. actually at first I had dropped with this series, and then continued because my sister bought the dvd and now I really like this series. I like the story from the very funny beginning, then start in the direction of being serious and sad and finally happy ending.after fuyao , i think this series maybe will become my favourite chinese drama too.

oh yeah, i want to asked , does the voice of deng lun as xufeng and yangzi as jinmi in this series be dubbing too?

because i heard denglun voice is like same with xufeng.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wotad said:

A season 2 is happening? WHATTTT i thought they butchered the story how can a s2 happen. 

Unless this is them trying to redeem them self's.? 

Yes, season two will be happening. Unfortunately, our yang zi and deng lun will not be playing the leads again. The story will be about their son instead. The video that Marcus Sim made, which I linked below explains it.

https://youtu.be/GYWSvyusuHA

• Sad 1

On 11/13/2018 at 11:04 AM, lovecarnation said:

yeahh..i just finished this series. i can say i'm totally love this series. actually at first I had dropped with this series, and then continued because my sister bought the dvd and now I really like this series. I like the story from the very funny beginning, then start in the direction of being serious and sad and finally happy ending.after fuyao , i think this series maybe will become my favourite chinese drama too.

oh yeah, i want to asked , does the voice of deng lun as xufeng and yangzi as jinmi in this series be dubbing too?

because i heard denglun voice is like same with xufeng.

Yea, Xufeng, Jinmi and Runyu were dubbed by the actors themselves

• Like 2

Introduced by my sister, I just started. Already ep 33 the tian mi mi episode. Then the lovey dovey. After that I know its all angst. I am into this drama that I cannot stop watching. Just started few days, already ep 33. So love the chemistry between JM and XF and XF is really the man. Reminds me of Ten Peach Blossom so much. And I love Ten Peach Blossom too! 30 more episodes to gooooooooo!!! 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, babysiew said:

Introduced by my sister, I just started. Already ep 33 the tian mi mi episode. Then the lovey dovey. After that I know its all angst. I am into this drama that I cannot stop watching. Just started few days, already ep 33. So love the chemistry between JM and XF and XF is really the man. Reminds me of Ten Peach Blossom so much. And I love Ten Peach Blossom too! 30 more episodes to gooooooooo!!! 

yes, i love them so much too... XuFeng is very handsome and gentle man.. i love his character in here.he is not only have a handsome face, but his character is very good too. Honest, i love this series more than TMOPB.their chemistry very touched for me

2 minutes ago, lovecarnation said:

yes, i love them so much too... XuFeng is very handsome and gentle man.. i love his character in here.he is not only have a handsome face, but his character is very good too. Honest, i love this series more than TMOPB.their chemistry very touched for me

at first when I started, I dont have much hope as I like buff guys in dramas and C Drama is really lack of buff guys hahaha. I am quite glad that though XF is small frame but he has a slight muscle that was shown in the episodes where JinMi saved him when he was wounded haha 

On 8/24/2018 at 12:30 PM, turtle0217 said:

Just watched these clips and it hurts soo much to see JM like this. She doesn't know what love is and she's feeling it and it's hurting her. :bawling: I am really looking forward these next couple episodes until the ending.

Hide contents

Credit to youtube owner Xu Jiye

this was after the mutual cultivation? lol 

26 minutes ago, babysiew said:

at first when I started, I dont have much hope as I like buff guys in dramas and C Drama is really lack of buff guys hahaha. I am quite glad that though XF is small frame but he has a slight muscle that was shown in the episodes where JinMi saved him when he was wounded haha 

Me too... first time i'm not sure to warched this drama, but i'm so curious too because have many people told to me that this series is very good and revommended to watch ,so i try it and yes this series is so good.. and now i'm already become denglun fans too.

I love his smile and laugh. He looks very handsome when smile or laugh, and i like see his white skin :kiss_wink: he really looks clean and neat with his white clean skin lol....and he has a sharp nose too.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, babysiew said:

this was after the mutual cultivation? lol 

Yes... after they back from human life, she already falling in love with xufeng and the pill that her mother implanted on her heart had begun to crack, but because she refused the love of runyu, runyu repaired the pill again and hoped she can't love anyone again.... i hate him ... he is so selfish and obsessed...

• Like 1