Quantcast
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

It is ten days after the broadcast period. Did they change the broadcast period because no episode has been released.

On 4/3/2018 at 5:52 AM, Wotad said:

same i fell in love with him from princess agents.

me too! :wub: i first knew him in princess agents and later on watched his other dramas (Because Of Meeting You etc)

I am so ready for this drama! I only found out about it two weeks ago after watching TMOPB. This is a new level of addiction. I will have to agree that this is the closest to TMOPB. The emotion the story invoked after reading the novel was similar. 

• Like 3

Deng Lun has a current drama airing right now. I hope the drama really gets released on August 1!! Are they waiting for Pillow Book to come for competition?! Release this drama already! I'm such a fan of the book!

Does anyone know if the release date on wikipedia (August 2nd) the real release date?

Edited by clawedzip

On 7/23/2018 at 10:43 PM, clawedzip said:

Does anyone know if the release date on wikipedia (August 2nd) the real release date?

Most likely, but we'll only know for sure if something gets released on that date 

The other day someone asked me if this story had a happy ending and without any reservations, I said yes. However, it recently occurred to me that the writer added epilogue 5 for the drama. That addition to the story had a rather bittersweet ending. So depending on when they add Xu Feng and Jin Mi's human life into the story, the ending could go either way...

• Thanks 1

I hope it comes already! Love the novel so much and it seems like the series is very similar to it...if I have to go by the trailers and spoilers!

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

Been waiting soo long for this drama. It's finally here, but haven't been able to find it in English subtitles, yet.

So far I've only see the Raw version on youtube. If anyone wants to watch it.

Credit to YouTube User NathanielBarnes711397 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1