Quantcast
Jump to content
sugarplum892

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

I think this is when JM dies and she comes to say goodbye 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

CR: denglun.dilraba

 

 

Omo...what an awesome pic! I must admit, I've been a bit uhh about Jin Mi's black robes. That pic reveals a beautiful angle to it. Although in the light, there is something about that shade of eye shadow and the shine of her inner robe that says 'femme fatale' to me. I doubt she is playing a femme fatale, but she looks it. Once Jin Mi dons the dark robes, it really is a path of no return. I will miss Hello Kitty-Jin Mi.

 

Goodbye Hello Kitty-Jin Mi.

 

DK3b3iE.jpg?2

 

I don't care if you were clueless in love, you made him happy. Look at that handsome smile.

 

xXaeQKC.gif

 

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Regarding RY saving JM on episode 50, I think RY really do love JM. 

I can see that he jealously with XF few times.. 

 

1. When XF  with JM in mortal

2. XF kiss JM

 

But too bad although RY engage with JM but fate bring XF and JM first. 

 

XF meet JM first and XF chase JM first. 

 

The storyline in the series is perfect... Personally..  I love it...  Nice love story..  Too bad I dunno where to watch live streaming for this series. If I know I definitely will watch live streaming to support this series.. 

 

Love it love it.. 

 

 

Mayra83 : JMJM didn't pregnant. XF lie to his mother in order to save JM.

In d book, actually JM is d one who that she was pregnant with XF. But in the series Is XF the one who protect JM.  This make the story more sense. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/21/2018 at 9:33 AM, weiminnting said:

me too! :wub: i first knew him in princess agents and later on watched his other dramas (Because Of Meeting You etc)

Me too. First saw him in Princess Agents and like him a lot. Now after Heavy Sweetness,I love him. Deng Lun is such a good actor. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2018 at 9:50 PM, mrsyooknit said:

So happy that someone is subbing it. 

 

A lot of YangZi's friends were promoting the drama on weibo which was cute. I think this is going to be her breakout role. Could be for Deng Lun too. He had a mini break out with Because of You which had big ratings but he needs another hit to cement himself. So far this drama has a lot of buzz online and good worth of mouth plus good TV ratings. 

@mrsyooknit, I don't know them  well before this show. But I agree with you. This may be the breakout show for the 3 leads. Including the actor for Night.  Deng Lun is my latest craze.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad it's finally getting better in the drama flow. I am loving it and cannot wait for tomorrow's episodes. Naughty naughty Phoenix and JM. :lol:

 

Watching the previews and it breaks my heart when she told him she loved him and he's just like "I don't care. I never loved you." :bawling::heartbreak: 

 

30 minutes ago, Mau_Cherry said:

 

OMG - I can´t find words to say how much I loved todays Episode... Finaly....

I was so ready for this...

 

 

And I love his Outfit - by the way.

 

 

@thehumantree THANK YOU for the gifs... .wow.

 

I am loving his outfits, too. Honestly, Deng Lun's wardrobe for this drama is extremely nice. I really like the colorings they put together. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, yclove said:

@mrsyooknit, I don't know them  well before this show. But I agree with you. This may be the breakout show for the 3 leads. Including the actor for Night.  Deng Lun is my latest craze.

I agree, everyone was great in their respective roles. Night is especially good at cry scenes, I'm looking forward to see more of them in future works. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really can't imagine how it must feel for Phoenix to have to lose his parents, get betrayed by the love of his life and basically get kicked out of his childhood home. From having to see light all his life, he has to spend the rest of his life seeing and living in darkness only - demon realm. That's a big transition. It's funny how they're the opposite of the realm they're running too. Phoenix has an angel-like personality but is the king of the demon world. Night has a dark personality but runs the heaven world. Crazy. 

 

I absolutely love Deng Lun's wardrobe as well. He looks good in his heavenly white outfit but dang, he looks HOT in black. Haha. But I really enjoyed today's episodes. I watched it raw but still felt the emotions even though I didn't understand what was being said. lol I'm super excited for tomorrow's episodes! Ahh! 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rose_loves_ice said:

I really can't imagine how it must feel for Phoenix to have to lose his parents, get betrayed by the love of his life and basically get kicked out of his childhood home. From having to see light all his life, he has to spend the rest of his life seeing and living in darkness only - demon realm. That's a big transition. It's funny how they're the opposite of the realm they're running too. Phoenix has an angel-like personality but is the king of the demon world. Night has a dark personality but runs the heaven world. Crazy. 

 

I absolutely love Deng Lun's wardrobe as well. He looks good in his heavenly white outfit but dang, he looks HOT in black. Haha. But I really enjoyed today's episodes. I watched it raw but still felt the emotions even though I didn't understand what was being said. lol I'm super excited for tomorrow's episodes! Ahh! 

 

Oh somtimes you can feel the episode so much more watching it RAW. Not busy catching the fast changing lines but just totally into the faces - the story - the emotions... I love that.

And today was like that - i got teary eyes just watching it like that. For me it was extremly cool when Phönix suddenly found himself sourounded by all the guards he once was the leader for. That must felt so terrible - but I loved it when they where not able to turn against him. It shows so clear how beloved he was as a leader. How much his mans respected him. Phönix was a great warrior but he was a man who was true to his words all the time. Night couldn´t do anything. Even when the one stupid idiot who only followed his new emporer aimed an arrow at phönix one of the soldiers catched it so Phönix was unharmed.

Okay - he was terrible harmed - inside. Guess I need to watch again - I just loved it so much. I hope the last part will stay as good as this. Wonderful!

 

I found a few clips about the production - about the sets and about the costumes. I guess I never really understood how much work and effort and love is needed for a Drama like this. I know how it feels to imagine a new world and create it with words from a writers view... but to make it all come real. Uff... And the comstume clip catched my special attention. I can´t stop to admire all that costumes - the accesoires are so detailed and wonderful. Sure - I hate the evil bird - but she has a few wonderful costumes too...

For Phönix - I admit I was waiting to see him in demon look so much. He was a bit to soft for me before  (not in human world) - so today was perfect.

From childhood on my heart belonged to the black knight much more than the white hero.

 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

I really can't imagine how it must feel for Phoenix to have to lose his parents, get betrayed by the love of his life and basically get kicked out of his childhood home. From having to see light all his life, he has to spend the rest of his life seeing and living in darkness only - demon realm. That's a big transition. It's funny how they're the opposite of the realm they're running too. Phoenix has an angel-like personality but is the king of the demon world. Night has a dark personality but runs the heaven world. Crazy. 

 

I absolutely love Deng Lun's wardrobe as well. He looks good in his heavenly white outfit but dang, he looks HOT in black. Haha. But I really enjoyed today's episodes. I watched it raw but still felt the emotions even though I didn't understand what was being said. lol I'm super excited for tomorrow's episodes! Ahh! 

 But what about  JM. She had to endure so much too.

1.she had to spend her life with unfeeling pill hidden in a mirror.

2. Her mom was rapped by XF dad

3. XF mother killed both her parents 

4. She was never able to know what is it to be with a loving family. At least XF had that. 

5. She herself had to endure constant attacks by his mother. and if it was not for RY getting rid of the empress, the empress would not save any effort to kill JM and would have kept trying until successful. Do u think XF could have protected her all her immortal life? The scheming empress would have found a way to kill her. Even in the mortal realm, if it was not for RY and yan yo, JM would have her soul destroyed.

6. XF knew that his mom was implicated in killing water god, yet never told or communicated with JM about it. Had he told her, she would not have stabbed him. But that also will make him not redeemable in a way. Their love won't be equal had he kept everything after she lost everything. In a way, their love survived due to the losses they both endured.

it's really strange to me reading all the post just sympathizing with XF. Personally, I thought the 3 of them were amazing in a way (JM, XF, RY). But the three of them had their own flaws. It just surprises me how many people just decide on choosing to sympathize with one character over the others and the winner of most sympathetic people in most posts is XF. 

 

 

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, sirena82 said:

 But what about  JM. She had to endure so much too.

1.she had to spend her life with unfeeling pill hidden in a mirror.

2. Her mom was rapped by XF dad

3. XF mother killed both her parents 

4. She was never able to know what is it to be with a loving family. At least XF had that. 

5. She herself had to endure constant attacks by his mother. and if it was not for RY getting rid of the empress, the empress would not save any effort to kill JM and would have kept trying until successful. Do u think XF could have protected her all her immortal life? The scheming empress would have found a way to kill her. Even in the mortal realm, if it was not for RY and yan yo, JM would have her soul destroyed.

6. XF knew that his mom was implicated in killing water god, yet never told or communicated with JM about it. Had he told her, she would not have stabbed him. But that also will make him not redeemable in a way. Their love won't be equal had he kept everything after she lost everything. In a way, their love survived due to the losses they both endured.

it's really strange to me reading all the post just sympathizing with XF. Personally, I thought the 3 of them were amazing in a way (JM, XF, RY). But the three of them had their own flaws. It just surprises me how many people just decide on choosing to sympathize with one character over the others and the winner of most sympathetic people in most posts is XF. 

 

 

I never said I didn't sympathize with both Night or JM. My comment was base off on today's episodes as it was more about XF. Please don't jump to conclusion.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Spoiler Sources 

 

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/香蜜沉沉烬如霜/

iQiyi: https://www.iqiyi.com/v_19rqycx0yg.html 

 

I have a feeling most of the advanced spoilers are coming from iQiyi. Unfortunately, you may not be able to view it if they don't accept your geographical location (I can't see it). They also have VIP restrictions, but not permanent ones it seems. 

 

Trivia: Baidu, the mother company of iQiyi, has something similar to Wiktionary. While only readable in Chinese (Chinese to translate Chinese :lol:), it gives a lot of references for the characters which can make a huge difference in Chinese to English translation. I imagine most quality translations for this series - especially this series! - may at some point use Baidu. One way of looking at it: Ashes of Love is a child in big mama Baidu's family.

 

5 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Nudafu : about pointing XF scar to JM. Hmm make sense. That why JM unable to kiss him back passionately. 

 

I considered that too. But I don't think so. There is too much misunderstanding between them at the moment. For one thing, Jin Mi is weighed down by guilt to act on her feelings, no matter how intense they are. Her romantic awareness is all new to her. Unfortunately, her first experience of it is stained with shame. She doesn't feel worthy of any emotions between them (e.g. immediately after Xu Feng get's his come-back-to-life pill, because of how she wronged him, she couldn't bear to face him any longer). Another factor is that Jin Mi is equally affected by the sacrifices made by others in helping her obtain the pill. She feels responsible for them. Considering the series made it a priority to focus on how much a friend's sacrifice meant to her, even if Jin Mi comes to some sort of peace with Xu Feng before her end, her time with him will be overshadowed by what she cannot repay to others. This doesn't sound like someone who would be interested in kissing anyone back, no less passionately.

 

But I also wish she would just throw caution to the wind and kiss him back. There ain't that much time left. She was showed to be wiser about appreciating the limits of time as a mortal. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

9 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Angel318: I love the spoiler.. 

Specially the 2nd link.. 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:4278463624889155

 

So sad And beautiful.. 

How u got this spoiler? 

I re-watch many many times.. 

 

Thank you @dashmount20 so much for posting the link for tomorrow previews. I have been a slient reader for this entire time but had to reply to this post.

 

The last few postings/pages were a little too much to handle about the drama change. Let’s get back to talking about XF and JM encounter. :blush:

We finally get to see the scenes where XF mades JM sad at the demon realm and JM crashing the leaf that she gave to XF. 

 

It was a very sad scene you can tell and feel the sadness between them. XF still loves her but he can’t forgive her for what she did to him. I wonder does he knows that she crush that leaf to cause the red snowflakes or not? Also, is the spitting out blood from the hurt he got from JM or from the pill that revived him bez we know the pill is not right?

 

Anyways, Love Deng Lun!! Black is his color. Especially when it’s low to see his chest. Lolll

 

I originally thought he was not so cute when I watched Because of you drama but after he looked pretty good. Haha

At first I thought his single eyelids were not attractive but actually that is his best quality. He uses eyes to project his happiness, sadness and jealous very well through them. Also, I love his smile as well. Lol

 

I hope for more XF and JM interactions. Bring on the hot and mutual cultivation, baby!!! Haha

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vlvl1: i thought the blood spelling due to the broken frost flower that jin mi broke. 

 

I think XF should know that the red frost flower was from JM. Cos he also sad when see the blood frost flower (broken heart). Maybe the piece already become one piece with his heart but he didnt realize that JM will broke it. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...