[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

29 minutes ago, paperwishes said:

Looks like they'll be going through with their mortal realm trial in the coming episode.

:tears: Although I really wanted it after she spit out her pill

makes sense since he wouldn't be up for it after she does what she does and then the other chance would be in the end and it just doesn't fit story wise. And it will prolong Phoenix's suffering :tears: I have a feeling the wedding scene will become similar to the icy lake in Princess Agent or SuSu jumping off, where everyone was like just do it already. :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, revocs said:

English subtitles have been added for episodes 5 & 6 and 7 & 8.

on youtube or another site

Has anyone compared the subs from 4udrama and youtube which are better?

Deng Lun is on fire this year a rising actor for sure.. 2 shows over 1.5% on TV is crazy.

Hes support for Battle Through The Heavens as well which is coming soon .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

makes sense since he wouldn't be up for it after she does what she does and then the other chance would be in the end and it just doesn't fit story wise. And it will prolong Phoenix's suffering :tears: I have a feeling the wedding scene will become similar to the icy lake in Princess Agent or SuSu jumping off, where everyone was like just do it already. :lol:

:tears: I think having the plot earlier will make stabbing FH sadder. /gets tissues ready/

Haha, It's shaping to be somewhat like that at the moment.

:D Every one on weibo just wants them to either Shuang xiu or to see FH as the demon lord.

37 minutes ago, paperwishes said:

:tears: I think having the plot earlier will make stabbing FH sadder. /gets tissues ready/

Haha, It's shaping to be somewhat like that at the moment.

:D Every one on weibo just wants them to either Shuang xiu or to see FH as the demon lord.

Yeah, I feel like I am just waiting for that to happen even if </3 my poor Phoenix 

34 minutes ago, hot_hot1975 said:

can you pm me the site with the English Sub?  thank you!!

Youtube has them up to ep.8

Wait, shouldn't the marriage between her and Night not be valid since she's not the daughter of the Wind God? Or does it not matter because she's the Water God's daughter?

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

Drama Ending spoilers 

The white egret!!! so happy.

Now, I have nothing to worry about.

I do like the sequence of undergoing the heavenly trial in the mortal realm now before he becomes the demon king. It solidifies the foundation for their 'great love'. It is commonly asked why Xu Feng fell for Jin Mi. I always thought that it was first the proximity, then curiosity. Fondness turned to like and like to love. And let's face it, she also had her way with him, initiating most of the skinship in the beginning :wub:

For Jin Mi, the poor girl didn't even know what hit her until it was too late---and I mean that literally.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, niteshkmr11 said:

Can anybody tell me what happens after Xu Feng is born as demon lord? How will be relationship between Xu Feng and Jin Mi?

Spoiler

She visits him in the Demon realm using the rabbit ears to disguise herself. But Phoenix knows it's her. He is most unforgiving and deliberately hurts her feelings. When she finally confesses her love, he does not believe her thinking it's a ploy to start a war. In the end though, after the 'accident' we learn what Phoenix really thought of all those moments --- he loved her even when he wanted to hate her.

If you have free time, you can see more spoilers in the FMV I posted earlier in the forum. The clips from 3:48-4:00 are all after he becomes the demon king. This is the link, just n case:

The most heartbreaking one when Jin Mi runs away and the souls injure her feet but she is too heartbroken to notice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I am really looking forward to when they go to the mortal realm and comes back and Xu Feng is the demon lord. Those are the scenes that I am waiting for, because them Jin Mi will actually know what love is and she'll be able to show it back. 

9 hours ago, turtle0217 said:

Wooohooo! THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I am happy!

me too!! sometimes production companies get ideas about changing the ending 

7 hours ago, Kimchi Sweet Potato said:

The white egret!!! so happy.

Now, I have nothing to worry about.

I do like the sequence of undergoing the heavenly trial in the mortal realm now before he becomes the demon king. It solidifies the foundation for their 'great love'. It is commonly asked why Xu Feng fell for Jin Mi. I always thought that it was first the proximity, then curiosity. Fondness turned to like and like to love. And let's face it, she also had her way with him, initiating most of the skinship in the beginning :wub:

For Jin Mi, the poor girl didn't even know what hit her until it was too late---and I mean that literally.

same 

lol in the book she profeses her love without really meaning to or understanding what she is saying. He has no chance. 

I also saw this video today and I think the part where she is wearing the red dress is during the ending around 2:15

• Like 2