[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

I am so depressed. I don’t like the ending of dance of the Phoenix, the romance of tiger and rose , sleepless princess, the heiress, miss truth, dance of sky empire, love in between, legend of Jin yan, love is better than immortality, princess silver. All has incomplete ending . Either sad or happy but incomplete. Good thing under the power has good ending, love court of enemies, love by hypnotic and  mr. fantastic mrs. right. Now I don’t know what to watch . Few days ago, just finished watching oriental odyssey, I don’t like the ending too. Now I am still heartbroken because of ashes of love. I hope there is season 2 for this. Now I don’t know what to what to watch. Twin flower legend, love and redemption, oops king is in love or the moon brightens for you. 

8 hours ago, I love dramas said:

I am so depressed. I don’t like the ending of dance of the Phoenix, the romance of tiger and rose , sleepless princess, the heiress, miss truth, dance of sky empire, love in between, legend of Jin yan, love is better than immortality, princess silver. All has incomplete ending . Either sad or happy but incomplete. Good thing under the power has good ending, love court of enemies, love by hypnotic and  mr. fantastic mrs. right. Now I don’t know what to watch . Few days ago, just finished watching oriental odyssey, I don’t like the ending too. Now I am still heartbroken because of ashes of love. I hope there is season 2 for this. Now I don’t know what to what to watch. Twin flower legend, love and redemption, oops king is in love or the moon brightens for you. 

Why heartbroken over AOL? The ending is happy.

You will probably like Love and Redemption. Love & Destiny has happy ending also. For happy contemporary drama, Dating in the Kitchen.

2 hours ago, I love dramas said:

Can guys explain me why the Phoenix hairpin of jinmi is called great Phoenix feather treasure ? What it symbolize? 

Every phoenix has only one such feather so it is not given away easily. It is very powerful and can protect the wearer which was why Xu Feng gave it to Jin Mi.

6 hours ago, I love dramas said:

Guys what do you mean by jinmi and xufeng love trial ? It explain that xu feng is jinmi love trial.. 

Her mother foresaw she would lose her life because of her love life i.e. Xu Feng. I think it is also true the other way round. Because of her, he went through so many agonies.

4 hours ago, I love dramas said:

Guys I want to know when did xu feng start to fall in love with jinmi? Is it after their first kiss?

I think it was sort of a gradual process while she was his servant. She's very innocent and he's protective of her.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

Why heartbroken over AOL? The ending is happy.

You will probably like Love and Redemption. Love & Destiny has happy ending also. For happy contemporary drama, Dating in the Kitchen.

Every phoenix has only one such feather so it is not given away easily. It is very powerful and can protect the wearer which was why Xu Feng gave it to Jin Mi.

Her mother foresaw she would lose her life because of her love life i.e. Xu Feng. I think it is also true the other way round. Because of her, he went through so many agonies.

I think it was sort of a gradual process while she was his servant. She's very innocent and he's protective of her.

Ok thank you. I had the idea the importance of Phoenix feather but no idea that it is the only one. Is it true jimni and xufeng has two children ? I read the comment from somewhere that the boy is water while the daughter is fire. 
do you know the story of moon immortal ? I heard he has only one tail? Why he was not killed by his brother when his brother usurp the throne? 

Guys I am enjoying reading your comments here. Thank you for answering my questions. Everyone has their own point of view and I like reading it.

I noticed it from ep. 2 that xufeng keep avoiding suihe. Is there any reason for these? He doesn’t show affection to her when she bake him cookies .

1 hour ago, I love dramas said:

Guys I am enjoying reading your comments here. Thank you for answering my questions. Everyone has their own point of view and I like reading it.

I noticed it from ep. 2 that xufeng keep avoiding suihe. Is there any reason for these? He doesn’t show affection to her when she bake him cookies .

While Suihe is also beautiful, Xufeng only considers her like a cousin. 

• Where's My Oppa? 1

On 10/15/2020 at 6:58 AM, I love dramas said:

His mother wants to pair him up with her but he’s not interested.

On 10/15/2020 at 7:48 AM, I love dramas said:

Guys at the end of the drama, it is said jimni sacrifice is the highest value and merit so the trial is UNDONE. everything is just a trial ? 

She was fated to meet with a calamity due to love entanglements. Her sacrifice for the sake of the world helped undo this so she could return to life.

On 10/15/2020 at 5:08 AM, Koreandramafan said:

Ok thank you. I had the idea the importance of Phoenix feather but no idea that it is the only one. Is it true jimni and xufeng has two children ? I read the comment from somewhere that the boy is water while the daughter is fire. 
do you know the story of moon immortal ? I heard he has only one tail? Why he was not killed by his brother when his brother usurp the throne? 

Yes, they had a boy (white egret) and a girl (phoenix flower). You can use Google Translate to read the story. https://www.99csw.com/book/9193/328038.htm

The Moon Immortal’s true form is a fox. There was no enmity between Runyu and the Moon Immortal. He was Runyu’s uncle after all and he was not a political threat to Runyu’s position as he did not have any ambitions for ruling the Heavenly Realm.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

His Mother wants to pair him up with her but he’s not interested.

She was fated to meet with a calamity due to love entanglements. Her sacrifice for the sake of the world helped undo this so she could return to life.

Yes, they had a boy (white egret) and a girl (phoenix flower). You can use Google Translate to read the story. https://www.99csw.com/book/9193/328038.htm

The Moon Immortal’s true form is a fox. There was no enmity between Renyu and the Moon Immortal. He was Renyu’s uncle after all and he was not a political threat to Renyu’s position as he did not have any ambitions for ruling the Heavenly Realm.

I hope they just show us the their daughter in the show, so she is not a Phoenix bird but a Phoenix flower. Still I want to see their daughter

1 hour ago, I love dramas said:

Guys why xufeng was driven out the heavenly realm after his rebirth? 

There was no place for him in the Heavenly Realm ruled by Runyu. When he returned to pay his respects to his parents’ tablets, the Heavenly Realm was no longer the place he remembered — his parents were gone, his former subordinates reported to Runyu, he believed the woman he loved was in love with his elder Brother and had conspired to kill him, the tree Jin Mi gave him had died, etc so he didn’t want to remain there anyway.

4 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

Thank You so much for this Link. I have been searching for this epilogue for the longest Times.

XiaoHuang XiaoFeng Mifeng , the Phoenix Flower has too may names. Lol.

Interesting Dynamics, I don't  really remember Runyu and Xufeng in book having any cordial relationship although in the Drama they reconciled , I mean Xufeng agreed to let his son Go to Heavens to Learn being the next Water God??? Precisely because Runyu is the only one with the strongest ability to manipulate water related skills after LuoLin , Tangyue needed to have that knowledge. 

The drama and book finally merged into same thought process regarding these 2 brothers. Wow Good.

Also hahaha...Jinmi is jealous of her own daughter stealing Phoenix Love and attention how funny is that? I loved that angle. And Mifeng is as cheeky as her mother. 

Again thank you so much for this link. :glee:

@ILoveDramas @KoreandramafanMoon Immortal had 9 tails but his eldest brother LianChao (Who gives JM the golden light in exchange for her color distinguishing eyesight to save XF) was injured in the first Heaven -Demon War (Taiwei ,XF's father and King Guancheng from Demon realm plotted to make LianCaho injured so that Taiwei could takeover the Heaven), to save LianChao Moon God provided his spiritual energy and had to cut off his 8 tails to keep him alive.

Also Yes, JM was not supposed to born ever, Her mother Zifen was originally a Lotus Petal which broke from Lord Doumu's seat (She sat on a Lotus Petal Throne thingy) and fell into roulette of reincarnation, she by mistake while travelling through the roulette appeared in Flower Realm as an infant where a 10 year old LuoLin(Jm father) found her and asked Lord Doumu to grant her a life and save her. She agreed but said there will be a price to pay because this is against the law that Zifen is being saved. JM was born out of them and she was always meant to die , because again she was never supposed to exist, Hence the Love Calamity. But her calamity also included destruction of all 6 realms because of the Men at war for JM(Her father was told this in an encrypted manner that JM will end up dying no matter what so Lord Doumu gave her life saving Ashes as a safeguard option but it would only work if she did some good cause or something). So she sacrificed herself to let the war end which saved the realms and hence she was given a chance to reincarnate again (JM's soul as a vapour got saved with the help of those ashes and the vapor form got attached to XF's eyes, she lived there for 3 years in his eyes and soaked up his cold element which allowed her to reform herself into frost petals and then reincarnate in the Mortal World after coming out)(Remember here Mortals can reincarnate once dead, but Immortals cannot once their soul dissipates)

XF's Immortal GOD Registration was cancelled by Runyu because of 2 reasons.

1. JM begged Runyu to let XF go , else she will kill herself (She stabbed herself with the Ice Knife), Runyu knew killing XF meant loosing JM so he chose to listen and again manipulate the situation and words according to his own desires.

2. Runyu knew that even if he is the Heaven King now , the people in Heaven including his Soldiers who originally were all trained by XF still preferred to be ruled under XF than him(The soldiers let him go even when they were asked to attack and kill XF by Runyu), Runyu felt threatened so to show his Power he drove XF out of Heaven , in case he comes over and upsurps his throne.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, bluehibiscus said:

His mother wanted to pair him up with her but he’s not interested.

The Moon Immortal’s true form is a fox. There was no enmity between Runyu and the Moon Immortal. He was Runyu’s uncle after all and he was not a political threat to Runyu’s position as he did not have any ambitions for ruling the Heavenly Realm.

Thank you. I just read it from the YouTube comments that they two children. It is not stated in novel translations. I like reading the Chinese novel theN Translate it via google than reading summaries. I love their interactions. My favorite casts are moon immortal and snake deity. Is the season 2 when love stars falls is about their children?  I hope it is still about jinmi and xufeng. Season 3 is about their children. 

On 9/24/2018 at 4:52 PM, grainsofrain said:

I'm definitely suffering from Deng Lun withdrawals. Hope to see him in another costume drama soon~~

I agree. First Ren Jialun, and now it’s deng lun. Omg. 

2 hours ago, I love dramas said:

Is the season 2 when love stars falls is about their children?  I hope it is still about jinmi and xufeng. Season 3 is about their children. 

The so-called second part seems to be a contemporary drama about skating. The third part is based on a novel called Love When The Stars Fall by another author. The protagonists are two princesses from the mortal world (twin sisters who are very different from each other) who are supposed to become consorts in the Heaven Realm and the Demon Realm respectively but end up switching grooms by mistake. The marketing says it will have the same style and world view as AOL.

BTW, can you check your mailbox in Soompi? Click the 3 horizontal bars at the top right and then the mail icon beside your profile name.

• Like 1

Bird, flower, mortal, demon, heaven are realms, what is the other one? Is the bird and flower are on equal status? Which one is powerful? I am curious about this that there is a war before between the flower and bird realm because of Jinmi’s disappearance, why the heaven realm just let it go? Is jinmi’s father has his own realm? Is there a reason why zifen became a floral leader when in fact she is not royal descent? 
when zifen died she let the 12 flower leaders to rule the flower realm and she said about the rule of the seasons , what does it mean?

Edited by I love dramas

Guys, how powerful is jinmi? How about ya you? Why did he disguise that he is not powerful? 
I watch the episode 1 I see that red something when xufeng hold her hand and stopping her from cutting the part of his body. I wonder what it is ? Why xufeng is shock when jinmi has the magical hair clasp? They added a beat into it., so I am curious 

Edited by I love dramas