[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

4 minutes ago, clawedzip said:

Wow, XF really is a birdbrain. He knows someone killed JM's dad and stepmom, and he knows that he didn't do it...so who on earth does he think did it? He keeps saying it's impossible for SH to use the Glass Fire, but he knows SOMEONE other than himself and his mother must have used the Glass Fire to kill JM's parents. Even if he doesn't want to believe JM, he has to admit that someone close to his mother is the likeliest suspect, both in terms of ability and motive. And c'mon, isn't he at least curious to find out who framed him? I really want to smack some sense into that pretty little head of his right now...

But the only ones who can use the ability that was used was his mother and himself, how could he have known that his mother would give all of her powers and knowledge to SH? 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, viktormani said:

But the only ones who can use the ability that was used was his mother and himself, how could he have known that his mother would give all of her powers and knowledge to SH? 

He knows he didn't commit the murder, and he knows his mother didn't do it, so the only remaining possibility is that a third person learned how use the Glass Fire. He doesn't need to know the details of how it happened to know that a third person must have learned how to use the Glass Fire. "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, viktormani said:

Isn't it obvious to Phoenix to realize that it could be SH? Because his mother favorites her and always telling him to marry her and take the throne, back then. So it's obvious that the mother would give it to SH before she passes. Plus it's like a perfect plot to make Phoenix hate JM. SH kills her family make it seem like it was Phoenix who did it, JM will hate him, therefore, they will break up and SH gets him. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

clawedzip : i think XF know that the mother pass the power to SH. Because after Luo Lin and Liu Xin die,  XF confort his mother and he know that her mother is the one who behind this. I suspect he pretend cos he still angry why JM doesnt believe him. I think it break XF heart. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rose_loves_ice said:

Xu Feng is probably aware that JM is the bride but he likes to act like he's unaware. He obviously wants to proceed with the marriage with JM by acting like he thinks it's SH. We all know he's a stupid bird when it comes to love, but he's definitely not stupid in general. lol I lowkey, highkey wish the marriage goes through though but we all know it's going to get interrupted with the war. 

And oh my gosh. I remember someone mention how DL needs to put some chapstick on those dry lips of his and now I cannot unsee it. I can't stop staring at it. It's that distracting! :bawling:  :joy:

Also, they're giving Pu Chi a love story so late into the story. Like, why are they doing this to us now?! We're trying to just get our OTP's scenes from the novel without a rushed ending! 

Lol, now I can't unsee it too...

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

21 minutes ago, Kimchi Sweet Potato said:

Lol, now I can't unsee it too...

Here's something I can't unseen, in the scene where JM is feeding him meds, there's something stuck in her teeth (ep. 18, I'm assuming raisins since she has a bag full lol!) 

I blame HD, everything needs to be perfect since we can see everything so clearly now. 

Hapiangle: This will be JM after life become a human. JM died in the war when she sacrified herself to save XF. After that, she turned into a human next life. XF found her and grabbed her when she's on the way to marry the king.

yea...  The final chapter and begining of epilogue..  Phoenix steal the bride..  Yea...  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

"Also, they're giving Pu Chi a love story so late into the story. Like, why are they doing this to us now?! We're trying to just get our OTP's scenes from the novel without a rushed ending! "

I just saw the raw ep 55-56. Hahaha..  Pu chi first love actually SH. Lol... 

I think otp want to show that SH character is bad not because of empress. Since begining SH wanna approach the empress and make a good impression. I think SH love power..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pantheragirl said:

Does anyone know what this scene is? I don't remember to have seen this before.

Is it possible or is it a fake image? 

Hide contents

3pe3qiv5y1wbv3i8k8wo.jpg

But look at his face...like he is plotting something.  That's not happiness or heart filled with love look. XF is too much right now.  My little JM <3

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Jackie Zhou said:

Lol just imagine if they released episode once a week like here American TV series lol 

I would definitely ripped my hairs out and popped some pills to sustain my migraine from all that angst. :crazy:

You know, this is the only show I know where the viewers actually wanted main leads to die just so they can cause the other lead to suffer in their guilt. :D

When Jinmi stabbed Phoenix, viewers wanted him to hurry up and die so he can in turn torment her for killing him.

Now when he's doing just that, we want Jinmi to hurry up and die so he can feel the guilt and anguish for tormenting her!!!

We're all a bunch of poor saps!!

It pains me cuz I feel for Jinmi but I gotta be head strong and stand up for Phoenix moodiness here. She may or may not have caused it, but she did in a way triggered 4 deaths.

Liao Yuan Jun, his best commander and possibly closest friend died protecting Phoenix.

She literally back stabbed Phoenix.

His dad died protecting his soul.

And his mom plunged to her death because of his death.

It's kinda hard to forgive someone who was the cause of so many of his loved ones deaths.

But we all know Phoenix is a softie so he will eventually forgive her. Hopefully withing the next 1-2 episodes cuz even though I'm team Phoenix, even I can't stand the pain much more. It's so unbearable I think I'm going crazy!! :weary:

Anyway, Moon Fox and Pu Chi to the rescue. We are counting on you guys to switch the brides!! 6994937cly1fut9ijcwkzj20k00sbq4w.jpg

• Like 8
  • Love 1

52 minutes ago, Sary Em said:

But look at his face...like he is plotting something.  That's not happiness or heart filled with love look. XF is too much right now.  My little JM <3

I saw a gif and that was possibly from JM dream, it was yellow. 

Also, I am also upset with XF and how he can't see what's going on. But I remember his character is suppose to be very prideful (i think the book says this too, confirm?), which may be why he refuses to accept the what JM said. He doesn't act that way (or maybe I haven't seen it much in action) but many of the minor characters like the demon princess and his uncle said the removal of his celestial class is almost like killing him. I feel like the drama didn't do a great job evolving XF character too much. It feels rather rushed right now, there's 4 episodes left and war hasn't even happened yet. 

Spoiler

I think in the preview, the demon princess says to XF "I noticed you don't seem like yourself (not exactly sure what word she said based off memory), sorry to say some words of offense, but are you afraid of facing or meeting JM if she is actually the one who saved you" she says this after XF says JM is using my uncle to separate me and SH

Speaking of JM. She did cause the death of XF loved ones Bc she didnt trust him. That's what I was angry about. How can you not trust the person who has been your friend for years, was it the pill? Though it pains me to see XF treat her that way but it pains me more to see him torment her while tormenting himself Bc he clearly still loves her 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Here's a clip from a future episode maybe within the next 2? Also tried translating^^ Sorry for mistakes! *Beware* It's long lol

JM realizing that she's been used by RY this whole time after listening to his conversation with Sui He.

JM: Heavenly Emperor, you…Do you still want to use me to do something again?

RY: JM, what are you saying?...I…I don’t understand.

JM: Earlier when you were having a conversation with Sui He, I have heard everything….Do you still have something you want me to do for u? Or maybe help you kill someone?

RY: JM. Listen to what I have to say. Don’t say it to me like that. I’m going to be scared. 

JM: The person who should be scared should be me! *let’s go of RY hands* Right now I don’t have anything left. Every minute, every part of me has been used by you completely. Now I don’t have any value to be used. Could you please let me go already? For real. I’m begging you. I’m begging you to please let me go, alright? 

RY: JM *grabs her shoulder* Look at me, look at me closely. I love you. I really love you. Don’t be scared of me, don’t leave me!

JM: You don’t have the right to love me!…From the very beginning, you have only loved yourself. You just lie to me, saying you love me. You lied to my dad, saying you loved me. You lied to ? that you loved me. You lied to the whole world that you loved me! It’s just that you lied until the end. You lied to the extent that even yourself believing it’s true! But you really don’t love me. You really don’t love me!

RY: That’s not true!!! *grabs JM’s hands and placed to his heart* Try to listen. Do you see my feeling? Don’t see the right feelings? You can see my feelings that I love you right?

JM: Even if I’m dumb, I’m not dumb to this extent! From the beginning, you’ve stayed next to me because I was someone who was on XF side. You want to get news from the enemy. After that, you believed I was a daughter of (water?) god. That’s why on the day of the empress birthday, you saw that I was able to…(snow? Sorry I skip around when I watch drama so I don’t remember what happen hehehe). So then you began to really believe I was the daughter of (water?) god. And then that day, when my dad brought me to heaven, you clearly saw my dad. But you pretended that you didn’t. Why? You used me when I didn’t understand love. Even if I said the words that I like you, you wanted my dad to believe that I loved you! Because you were scared!! You were scared that my dad would cancel our wedding engagement. Because you were scared of losing that….you….(something about her dad) You wanted my dad to help you fight XF. Right?…You allowed me to enter (don’t know what’s it called in eng) comfortably. You let XF come visit me. You only wanted to pull him down(? not sure if this is correct??) You gifted me (the dream eating deer) in order to spy on me. You knew early on, who killed my dad. And you not only….(idk maybe something about that he’s a liar haha sorry) On the day of the wedding you betted…you betted that XF will forcefully come, You betted that I will kill XF. Right? What about 10 (million?thousand?) army, but really there was never it. You only just betted on one thing(not sure on exact trans) I was just your chess piece. I was only a chess piece of yours. (hmm can’t think of how you would word this, like I know but I can’t figure the right word) You are really scary. How did you become like this? How can you be so right and not be wrong at all? You made everyone to become your chess pieces, we’ve all been used by you. But…?…everyone believed that you were the most innocent person….?…It was you…who made me became the person who killed the person I loved the most. You made me kill XF. You made me kill, kill the person I loved the most. You’ve now became the emperor. What you’ve wanted, you have achieved already. Now everyone below you, look in honor(?) to you. What else do you want? What I want, is only XF. Why can’t you just let me be huh? Now XF doesn’t love me anymore. He hates me! Right now he’s with the person who killed my dad, and is getting married. I congratulate you. Everything you wanted, you have achieved. I’m begging you. Please let me go. I’m begging you, please let me go, ok? 

*****Wow that was really long lol ^^

Edited by dramacraze9006
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 8

Hello. I just beggin seen this  drama. Still not familiar with the story. But one question : at wich episode does MJ learn her story and does she meet her father. Thanks. Its just that the sites were I usually watch the dramas is not working that well. 

• Like 1

so is it fact that the episodes will extend to another 3?  Does it end at 60 or 63?  there's just so much to unravel and I would like fanservice.  Give me all the happy, hilarious and lovey dovey scenes/ending of all the epilogues in the novel please LOL...

• Like 3