[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

I wish all the epilogue on the book will be in the series.. I cant wait to watch all the epilogue. 

1.phoneix kidnap the jin mi bride,

2.jin mi pregnant and having pre/post natal depresion

3. jin mi testing yun dan pill with fox,

4. jin mi finding wife for her son, meet run yu on the river and forgot to ask more lingli to XF.. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Aww your links didn't link directly to the video. Weibo is tricky when you try to link the video, I open it up on a separate tab and then copy the link from their. 

Thank you for trying to share spoilers though! 

Mini spoiler about SH's bday and XF present for her. I really wish I had IQiyi access for the spoilers! I saw so many pics but I want to see them move 

http://p.weibo.com/show/channerWbH5/1034:4278511868043998

We are at the last 10 episodes and all I can think about is how much is left to be told. Hope they don't rush or glaze over anything 

• Like 2

So excited for the incoming episodes! Did anyone notice no matter how upset and mad Night was towards JM he would never show it. This time he actually yelled at her and showed how upset he was with her! And thus slowly his true self is being revealed. Waiting for the confrontation scene where she finds out that night was scheming the whole time.

Spoiler

According to Instagram spoilers, someone commented the petal she broke off herself when she gave to XF was wrapped with his core spirit. So maybe when JM killed him, it didn't kill him completely? ._. Maybe aside from the former Emperor trapping XF's spirit into the phoenix stick, part of JM's real self may have softened the blow of the dagger? What do you all think?

I'm also loving that BAN-KAI meme. xD This drama did go Bleach for once haha. Praying everything is back on track. I love the irony how someone pointed out someone with a warm heart rules the demon world and someone with a cold heart rules the heavens. 

Urgh, unfortunately I cannot even view the webio links to see all the spoilers everyone is seeing. 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Yui. said:

So excited for the incoming episodes! Did anyone notice no matter how upset and mad Night was towards JM he would never show it. This time he actually yelled at her and showed how upset he was with her! And thus slowly his true self is being revealed. Waiting for the confrontation scene where she finds out that night was scheming the whole time.

Hide contents

According to Instagram spoilers, someone commented the petal she broke off herself when she gave to XF was wrapped with his core spirit. So maybe when JM killed him, it didn't kill him completely? ._. Maybe aside from the former Emperor trapping XF's spirit into the phoenix stick, part of JM's real self may have softened the blow of the dagger? What do you all think?

I'm also loving that BAN-KAI meme. xD This drama did go Bleach for once haha. Praying everything is back on track. I love the irony how someone pointed out someone with a warm heart rules the demon world and someone with a cold heart rules the heavens. 

Urgh, unfortunately I cannot even view the webio links to see all the spoilers everyone is seeing. 

Try your phone! Or if you're persistent, there's is weibo international now lol 

I was kind of confused about the petal thing 

Spoiler

In one of the clips, when JM crushed the petal after XF returned it to her. We see XF suddenly coughing up blood shortly after walking away from the scene. So is the petal really tied to XF? Or was it just heartache? 

I really need subs for this drama, anyone know what episode they're up to for subs? 

1 hour ago, dashmount20 said:

Vlvl1: i thought the blood spelling due to the broken frost flower that jin mi broke. 

I think XF should know that the red frost flower was from JM. Cos he also sad when see the blood frost flower (broken heart). Maybe the piece already become one piece with his heart but he didnt realize that JM will broke it. 

At first, I thought that too but I was not sure. Good to know.

Thats a good theory that the frost flower a piece of his heart which mean he would know that she broke it and he felt the pain of it. So many levels... I can’t for tomorrow bez we get to see our main couple! .... I love the angst between them. I love you but I can’t be near you. Haha

• Like 2

I've gotta say, I love this show.  The actors are really great, but I have a couple of questions for those who have read the book.  Does Phoenix marry Sui He?  I read the translated version of the book, but I'm really confused as to what happens after Sui He talks to Night.  Would someone spoil it for me? I know what happens to her ultimately, but does Phoenix find out how she manipulated Jin Mi? I'm really hoping he didn't marry her...

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Kimchi Sweet Potato said:

Happy my delusions came true.

Jin Mi's redemption arc with the pill was not taken away from her and the recent episodes have been solid.

The army's reaction to Xu Feng. Who got goosebumps? He looked like the god of war in that scene. Respect.

I wonder if that was the reason to make the Heavens Phönix a bit to soft - so the difference will be even bigger. I still wished he was portrait before a bit more as the god of war he already was.

Yes - I got goosebumps - and I need more from that fiery Phönix. I feel a bit guilty to say hate and pain looks so good on him right now.

006CMpaHly1furhvllrx4g30m80iqnpi.gif

I need the gif below as a single gif - someone an idea where I can get it ?

@dashmount20 I totally agree with you - he knew the red frost flower is from her - red because of blood - so it stand even more for her pain than any tear. Its something she could not fake too. But I was not sure if his situation (sure he is in pain because of her) is related to the frost flower or more to the reaction of the manipulated bill which tortured him all the time. We know the frost effect is opposite to his fire - ans so his energy must be messed up. Maybe he thinks he don´t have much time for his revange. And he can´t get soft again.

But than I remember what that frost petal was used for and damn - it is related to his heart... so sad.

By the way - thank you for sharing the spoiler - i never got a direkt link - but i just tried it all... and I love a lot of gifs from there. So - thank you very much.

@angel318

I really need subs for this drama, anyone know what episode they're up to for subs?  

On the Page I use it was updated to Episode 42 yesterday - i still need to watch... all the pain is about to come... Oh I checked again 43 - hope we get the rest soon.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Aiyoo too bad that i am unable to share the weibo link. I cant wait to see the ep 53 and 54 where JM broken one of her true form the frost flower.

@Mau_Cherry : i think XF know that JM will bring the huan di (phoenix hairpin) so he test whether she bring the huan di hair pin. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mau_Cherry said:

I wonder if that was the reason to make the Heavens Phönix a bit to soft - so the difference will be even bigger. I still wished he was portrait before a bit more as the god of war he already was.

Yes - I got goosebumps - and I need more from that fiery Phönix. I feel a bit guilty to say hate and pain looks so good on him right now.

Really loving this gif. It's like two sides of Phoenix and it's loving and painful to look at. 

5 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

Aiyoo too bad that i am unable to share the weibo link. I cant wait to see the ep 53 and 54 where JM broken one of her true form the frost flower.

@Mau_Cherry : i think XF know that JM will bring the huan di (phoenix hairpin) so he test whether she bring the huan di hair pin. 

I agree that it was a test that Phoenix was doing. If she really cared for him and loved him, she would through away that hairpin and yes, she didn't. She kept it.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, dashmount20 said:

I tot XF took back the the huan di hair pin before he got killed? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Regarding RY saving JM on episode 50, I think RY really do love JM. 

I can see that he jealously with XF few times.. 

1. When XF  with JM in mortal

2. XF kiss JM

But too bad although RY engage with JM but fate bring XF and JM first. 

XF meet JM first and XF chase JM first. 

The storyline in the series is perfect... Personally..  I love it...  Nice love story..  Too bad I dunno where to watch live streaming for this series. If I know I definitely will watch live streaming to support this series.. 

Love it love it.. 

Mayra83 : JMJM didn't pregnant. XF lie to his mother in order to save JM.

In d book, actually JM is d one who that she was pregnant with XF. But in the series Is XF the one who protect JM.  This make the story more sense. 

Thank you for your response, ah i see. 

3 hours ago, mimidq8 said:

I've gotta say, I love this show.  The actors are really great, but I have a couple of questions for those who have read the book.  Does Phoenix marry Sui He?  I read the translated version of the book, but I'm really confused as to what happens after Sui He talks to Night.  Would someone spoil it for me? I know what happens to her ultimately, but does Phoenix find out how she manipulated Jin Mi? I'm really hoping he didn't marry her...

From the novel...

Spoiler

It was close - the wedding was announced - thats why JM escaped and runs to Phönix to at least tell him she loves him and that she was under a nonfeeling spell. She at least wanted him to know that.

But after she left Night wanted her back and Phönix used JM as a hostage (she didn´t want to go back - but thats was not what Night wish to know). The War followed...

2 hours ago, dashmount20 said:

Yes - I see it like this too - it was a test.

@mayra83

About Night i skipped most scenes he was in, how he pretends that he loves Jin Mi and did all this ?!! He is heartless and selfish!! 

Sorry to cut your post. I was unable to hate Night since a long time - just in the end - when he overstepped everything and used each and everybody - even JM in the most terrible way - I hated him for real. But I still feel sad for him too.

He is not heartless at all - his heart nearly broke when his Mother died. But where did he came from - the real love from his mother was related to pain but he forgot it all - and from that day on there was noone who really loves him or showed him how you should love someone. As the Night he even worked alone all the time - just the Nightmare Beast was by his side. He only became greedy when he found out what the Emporer and the Empress did - and after he falls for JM. Yes - I see that he really loves JM but his wish for revange was bigger and he tried to calculate and manipulate everything in the way he wished to. It works the most time - but just not for JM. From the Moment on he fixed the unfeeling pill I could not forgive him anymore - but he did worst.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

@mimidq8 : XF never married Sui He, he use sui he to make JM jealous. 

@visiopeia: when he took back? I thought on ep 15 or 16 XF ask her to return all if she want to return back the hairpin. JM think that if she return the huan di hair pin then she also need to return the 1000 year power. So JM said No, she dun want to return the hairpin. 

At time XF was so happy cos he thought that JM has feeling with him. The huan di hairpin is a love token. But JM din realize that...  I think she will bring that hair pin after the XF mom attack her. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, turtle0217 said:

I agree that it was a test that Phoenix was doing. If she really cared for him and loved him, she would through away that hairpin and yes, she didn't. She kept it.

Thinking about it... she would be stupid to throw away such powerful protection. So even without love - why would she... but maybe its more than just a test. Its to show her - sure -his anger - and that he was the one who rescued her...

and maybe to show it to the stupid evil bird - acting like there is no feeling left from his side to JM. But still with the trust and believe that she can´t be really harmed.

• Like 3

This from ep 15 where JM dont to return the huan di hair pin to XF.  Yea.. 

From ep 15 where XF ask JM to return all to him. What he means that return back his love. Since JM dont knoe what is love, she thought XF wants back all the powers that he already give to JM..  Lol... 

• Like 3

The moon uncle had the hairpin and used it to create the barrier to protect him and the richard simmons emperor. After that we don't know whether he still has the hairpin... maybe he gave it back to Jinmi later on?

Anyway. Episode 53-54 today!!!

006Rgw7Zly1fuqvyjkpx2g30a406k7wh.gif

Let's Go!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Mau_Cherry said:

From the novel...

Reveal hidden contents

It was close - the wedding was announced - thats why JM escaped and runs to Phönix to at least tell him she loves him and that she was under a nonfeeling spell. She at least wanted him to know that.

But after she left Night wanted her back and Phönix used JM as a hostage (she didn´t want to go back - but thats was not what Night wish to know). The War followed...

Yes - I see it like this too - it was a test.

@mayra83

About Night i skipped most scenes he was in, how he pretends that he loves Jin Mi and did all this ?!! He is heartless and selfish!! 

Sorry to cut your post. I was unable to hate Night since a long time - just in the end - when he overstepped everything and used each and everybody - even JM in the most terrible way - I hated him for real. But I still feel sad for him too.

He is not heartless at all - his heart nearly broke when his Mother died. But where did he came from - the real love from his mother was related to pain but he forgot it all - and from that day on there was noone who really loves him or showed him how you should love someone. As the Night he even worked alone all the time - just the Nightmare Beast was by his side. He only became greedy when he found out what the Emporer and the Empress did - and after he falls for JM. Yes - I see that he really loves JM but his wish for revange was bigger and he tried to calculate and manipulate everything in the way he wished to. It works the most time - but just not for JM. From the Moment on he fixed the unfeeling pill I could not forgive him anymore - but he did worst.

Spoiler

@Mau_Cherry  Thank you for your response, and please don't be sorry, I like to share our views and opinions about the drama and characters even we have different views, I respect all the views and opinions.

I agree with you in most point about Night, I can understand that Night suffered and was broke but still i think he has no right to do what he did especially manipulating Jin Mi, and causing chaos between her and Xu Feng!!! 

I am wondering what happened to him in the end in the novel?!!!

• Like 1