[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest trailer. Loosely summarised....pardon me if i get the names wrong....the injured Phoenix prince (son of Heaven King) accidentally fell into the realm where the flower fairy lived....think she wants to collect spiritual energy in exchange for saving/helping him...as they interact more, they develop feelings for each other....

There are other chars eg Night God, another prince from heaven who would be rival with Phoenix for both the crown and the female lead.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@fusudrama

Thanks for the update on when the drama airs. I am gonna read this book soon I heard this was a really good book so I can't wait till this airs. After Princess agents I feel in love with Deng Lun.

Heres the trailer with eng subs if anyone is interested. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2018 at 11:23 AM, BaiZiHua said:

@fusudrama

Thanks for the update on when the drama airs. I am gonna read this book soon I heard this was a really good book so I can't wait till this airs. After Princess agents I feel in love with Deng Lun.

The book's amazing! For me, it's the same level of 10 miles

• Like 1

On 15/03/2018 at 11:23 AM, BaiZiHua said:

@fusudrama

Hey frenz ♡♡♡

You should read this book. I love it. Perhaps series will follow novel ending:lol:

35 minutes ago, vintage_chutzpah said:

oh wow. that's still august. what a very long wait. 

more like July, when school goes on break. They release a lot of dramas in China since kids are not in school so dramas of this genre tend to do better during Summer. It would make sense if they release it anytime from mid June until August.