[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Heavy Sweetness Ash-like Frost 香蜜沉沉烬如霜

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think I saw this is for ep. 37 but who knows

:wub:

our poor OTP they just want to be happy but everyone is conspiring against them >_> 

Ooohh yass :wub: 

I'm holding myself back for watching and still ep.10. Hoping for a better ending and no rushing. And many many yummy scenes of our otp. 

Pls don't ruin this for meeeee...I need great ending too.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

I was looking at the screenwriters for this drama and one the best known one worked on The Mystic Nine and that one had a lot of heavy screen time for supporting characters to the point where it was ridiculous lol so probably the inspiration for all the extra supporting characters TV time in this drama. 

DlApHmiUcAYv9pN.jpg

YangZi #2

Deng Lun #6

Luo Yunxi #9

Fan-art 

tumblr_pdqelluavM1s54oya_540.jpg

tumblr_pdqepkwmod1s54oya_540.jpg

tumblr_pdqepjBb2p1s54oya_540.jpg

cr. to their original creator

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

Just finished watching today's episode RAW and I cried soo much when Phoenix was dressing her up in the wedding clothes, and he drank alone. Then he finally removed her veil and saw her face. He promised that when he returned he'll married her and he will see her face for the first time when they get married. :bawling: Man! Deng Lun you can make me cry :bawling:

6 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I think I saw this is for ep. 37 but who knows

:wub:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pdqelv24mM1s54oya_540.jpg

tumblr_pdqelmHg0S1s54oya_540.jpg

tumblr_pdqelyLSm51s54oya_540.jpg

tumblr_pdqelwpF6R1s54oya_540.jpg

our poor OTP they just want to be happy but everyone is conspiring against them >_> 

Oh yes! Seems like from the preview, we will be getting that scene tomorrow.

Credit to Youtube China JiangsuTV Official Channel

• Like 4

3 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

I was looking at the screenwriters for this drama and one the best known one worked on The Mystic Nine and that one had a lot of heavy screen time for supporting characters to the point where it was ridiculous lol so probably the inspiration for all the extra supporting characters TV time in this drama. 

YangZi #2

Deng Lun #6

Luo Yunxi #9

Fan-art 

cr. to their original creator

who is 1st on that list??

Also i might not be able to discuss this drama here because its very far ahead and will get spoiled.

2 hours ago, lovehuche said:

Viki uploaded ep 1&2 now without subbed.

what... OMO that is so slow... :confounded:

oke it will be in ep 60 when my youngest daughter finished her kindergarten... 

..... -back to that free of charge You Tube aka my celestial realm- .....

• LOL 5

It says 3&4 today but I think they go by dates in China so the first two came out late 8/20 and the next 2 should come out late 8/21 CST (China Standard Time)

So their episodes could to be like 33 episodes behind the mainland version. At least it is not one of those that we only get them after all the episodes air in China and at least Viki licensed it. 

42 minutes ago, Wotad said:

who is 1st on that list??

Also i might not be able to discuss this drama here because its very far ahead and will get spoiled.

Yang Yang 

• Like 1

I am so excited for the subs to come out...again. I don't care if I have to enjoy the first several episodes just to see the viki subs. I'm actually really satisfied with the subs now but since I love this novel and drama, I can go several rounds over and over again. Bring it! 

As for the mutual cultivation scene, I can't wait as well. I try not to watch without subs but since I have a background of the novel, I can get it somehow. 

Love this show so much...Deng Lun is really to die for!!!

• Like 5

Their voice acting goes so well with their expressions, especially Yang Zi!! Every noise she makes she does. I actually didn't get to hear the sniffles or cry from Deng Lun when he held JM in his arms. However, his face expressions and those pauses and when his voice cracked when

he told her to just bear with his poor make up skills Bc it's their big dayjust broke my heart 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, angel318 said:

Their voice acting goes so well with their expressions, especially Yang Zi!! Every noise she makes she does. I actually didn't get to hear the sniffles or cry from Deng Lun when he held JM in his arms. However, his face expressions and those pauses and when his voice cracked when

he told her to just bear with his poor make up skills Bc it's their big dayjust broke my heart 

I cried soo much for the last couple episodes. I cried the most when she was going to reveal her face to him before he went to battle, but he said "I'll see your face when it's our wedding night" and he called her "my beautiful ugly wife." Then on the wedding night, he takes her veil off and said "you are my beautiful ugly wife." My god. My water pipe broke and water exploded.  :bawling::bawling::bawling:

Deng Lun, you really know how to make me cry. 

Now, I am looking forward to my eyes widden for the cultivation. Lol! :lol: Also really looking forward to Phoenix going into the demon realm. It's about to get good. 

• Like 6

can anyone make a recap about episode 34 and 35? Really doesn't Understand anything. So what happened with XF and JM after their trial at mortal realm? Is JM still remember her love for XF? What's about the unfeeling pill? Please help me, I just can't wait subtitle for that episode to come.

I haven't seen the last three or so episodes so I can't recap sorry. I have just been looking at spoilers on weibo. 

So it seems that in the drama after mutual cultivation RY restores the unfeeling pill inside of Jimin and that is why she changes :bawling:

This makes his actions so much worse than in the book. He pretty much robs her of her happiness and tricks her into killing the man she loves/his brother. 

Today's episodes will be the happiest for a long time, prepare your heart and tissues.

f32204da81cb39db18b8cf6fdd160924aa1830f1

Like I said before I expected the drama would eventually show him as a villain. But </3 </3 

They dont deserve this :bawling:

I predict wedding on ep.43-44

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

I haven't seen the last three or so episodes so I can't recap sorry. I have just been looking at spoilers on weibo. 

Reveal hidden contents

So it seems that in the drama after mutual cultivation RY restores the unfeeling pill inside of Jimin and that is why she changes :bawling:

This makes his actions so much worse than in the book. He pretty much robs her of her happiness and tricks her into killing the man she loves/his brother. 

Today's episodes will be the happiest for a long time, prepare your heart and tissues.

f32204da81cb39db18b8cf6fdd160924aa1830f1

Like I said before I expected the drama would eventually show him as a villain. But </3 </3 

They dont deserve this :bawling:

I predict wedding on ep.43-44

you don't have to be sorry. and thanks for the spoiler.

Spoiler

so RY character will change drastically after MC. poor our JM and XF. :bawling:

• Like 2