[japan Movie 2006] 涙そうそう すべての人

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Guest sweet_treats1812

this movie was indeed sad...i didn't like how her brother's death was too sudden :tears: they haven't seen each other for a long time, and when they do meet again, he just dies? waaaaaaaaa! i didn't like the bittersweetness of that situation...

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aznxjox3jo

yesss. it was soo sadd really! but why did he (niinii) have to die? soo sudden. working over excessively for herrr. i feel for that. niinii was so caring too, working for that kimono. they were going to celebrate together, why couldn't he have waited? i guess that's life... at least in drama's.

• 3 weeks later...

actually,did the two of them love each other or just the girl?

I think he love her too but he promised his mother to take good care of her so he actually can controlled his emotion or afterall he only really did love her as a sister. lol I'm confusing myself but he was shocked when she said "Aishiteru". She really love him as a guy even his gf know. Remember the conversation he talked with his gf at the amusement? She said Kaoru is not as immature as he think lol she's happy to be with her Nini.

GOSH but Satoshi is hot looking in here. The death was sudden though. :huh: It indeed is a sad movie and worth the watch. I didn't cried but my heart is sure was sad. The song is freaken sad. I cried like a week later when I go back to listen to the song and reminsce the scene from the movie. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest mcramsey

Watched it last night on Astro.

Sad movie.

Love the way Kaoru (Masami) held Nee-Nee when he's sick...showing true love.

I googled the the theme song.

Bring tears to my eyes.

After watching the trailer...my eyes flooded with tears.

Been a while since I cried and cried by watching a movie.

And I'm a guy :blush:

Mistakenly thought it was a comedy movie with a lot of laughter and Kaoru's happy go lucky attitude.

I guess I missed early part of the movie.

I thought it's gonna be movie about sibling love and how difficult life is <_<

I don't really watch tear/sad movie but I'm glad I watched it.

Love hurts though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHGWbfM9MHg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri6uCCGh6RQ

I think he love her too but he promised his mother to take good care of her so he actually can controlled his emotion or afterall he only really did love her as a sister. lol I'm confusing myself but he was shocked when she said "Aishiteru". She really love him as a guy even his gf know. Remember the conversation he talked with his gf at the amusement? She said Kaoru is not as immature as he think lol she's happy to be with her Nini.

GOSH but Satoshi is hot looking in here. The death was sudden though. :huh: It indeed is a sad movie and worth the watch. I didn't cried but my heart is sure was sad. The song is freaken sad. I cried like a week later when I go back to listen to the song and reminsce the scene from the movie. lol

Me too :blush:

Can we still marry our step sister/brother?

But we cannot marry our half sister/brother correct?

Step - Not biological.

Half - Biological. Either same father, different mother and vice versa.

I kept thinking about that during the movie.

Archived