[japan Movie 2006] 涙そうそう すべての人

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

TSUMABUKI SATOSHI & NAGASAWA MASAMI
nadasousou.jpg

Tsumabuki Satoshi (Orange Days + Waterboys) & Nagasawa Masami (Touch + Crying Out Love In The Centre Of The World) in Nada Sou Sou

Released in Japan September 30th, 2006

nadasoso.jpg

A young boy makes a promise to his dying mother to look after his abandoned step-sister at all costs. But the love between them grows so strong and profound, it threatens to tear them apart¡K

Naha, Okinawa. Yotaro Aragaki (Satoshi Tsumabuki), is a hard-working 21-year-old who dreams of opening up his own restaurant.

Yota first met Kaoru when he was 8 years and she was but 3. Yotaro's mother (Kyoko Koizumi) had remarried a musician with a daughter, Kaoru (Masami Nagasawa). Little did Yota expect that within a brief period of time, the musician would abandon them and his mother would die. As he stands at his mother's deathbed, Yota promises to care for Kaoru at all costs.

nadasousouts.jpg

namidaanatatameni.jpg

SOURCE : 涙そうそう

涙そうそう

涙そうそう

涙そうそう

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crazyMuka

More information about the film:

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfCv4xeZiYE

After watching the trailer, all I can say is that it has lots of TEARS, lol. But it's expected since the title is translated as "Tears keep rolling down". The movie itself looks sweet, though I hope it won't be too heavy on the melodrama side. I have faith though, since the director is the one who directed one of my personal favorites movie of 2004: Be with you, so yeah, I can't wait to see this movie.

----------------------------------------------

A little article from Hoga Central:

"Namida Sousou", a film based on a song

I am usually not so much into the film that tries to induce too much artificial tears, but having lately seen "Water Boys" and "Josee, The Tiger and The Fish" sequencially, I have to write a little bit about this film starring this Mr. nice guy Satoshi Tsumabuki.

"Namida Sousou" means "tears keep rolling down" in Okinawa dialect, and is the name of the long-seller song by the collaboration of BEGIN and Ryoko Moriyama, and later covered by Rimi Natsuki as well. Moriyama's rylics are about her memories with her older brother who passed away long time ago.

So the film is about the changing relationships with a young man (Tsumabuki) and his little stepsister (Masami Nagasawa), and their mother is played by Kyoko Koizumi ("Hanging Garden"), staged in a beautiful tropical island of Okinawa. And, naturally, it is designed to make the audience cry.

The film is the second feature length film by Nobuhiro Doi after "Be With You", who has a long experience as a TV drama director and possesses a good skill to induce viewers' tears. The film is backed up by TBS, the TV station behind this year's big hits such as "Sinking of Japan" and "Memories of Matsuko".

The film is scheduled to open on Sep. 30.

Source: Cinemat Topic Online, Toho, Hoga Central

Guest tomodachi-

also looking forward to seeing this .. if i ever get the chance to watch it~

i like watching dramas and movies with Tsumabuki Satoshi

he's so cute ;D

i guess this is gonna be another sad movie

• 2 weeks later...

i like tsumabuki satoshi, but if this is gonna be another sad movie i dunno if i can take it or not... my eyes are ugly from too much cying already T_T

• 3 months later...

namidaanatatameni.jpg

Does anyone have this movie???? megaupload or sendspace is OK 4 me but not clubbox :mellow::huh: Please share & Thanks in advance....Doumo arigatou gozaimasu minna san ;)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest *lilyisland*

I just watched this movie, it's really great* Satoshi and Masami were really good and I love them even more now..It's such a touching and sad movie (;_;)....

Guest goodvibrations

Is this another one of those heartwrenching forbidden tales of love between siblings?

I love Satoshi Tsumabuki and Nagasawa's a pretty familiar actress, so I'll check this out.

Guest dadedum

I just watched this movie, it's really great* Satoshi and Masami were really good and I love them even more now..It's such a touching and sad movie (;_;)....

hmmm, does it have a sad ending? it's gonna be released here on the 8th, i'm thinking of watchig it.

Guest dangdut_asik

omg I seriously need to watch this.. I love Tsumabuki Satoshi... does anyone know which clubbox has this movie?

Guest satoshi

It was in the cinema in september in Japan so I don't think that it's in any clubbox yet since it is not on dvd in Japan too and yes I agree that it's such a sad movie but it's worth to watch because it is very beautiful

I just finish watching this movie in the cinema last night, the first part is quite boring & make me fell asleep but the ending so sad & touching....my friend cried like a river :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: It's worth watching & buying....a must watch movie :rolleyes:

namidahaanatatameni.jpg

Guest icepeachii

i watched half of it on the plane and i have to say it's quite sweet...... never got to see the rest since we were gonna land!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest finnz

I just finish watching this movie in the cinema last night, the first part is quite boring & make me fell asleep but the ending so sad & touching....my friend cried like a river :tears: :tears: :tears: :tears: It's worth watching & buying....a must watch movie :rolleyes:

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i217/t3n...anatatameni.jpg

it was truly one of the most beautiful movie I have seen. everything from the songs used and the settings of the movie (okinawa never looked more lovely) - it was just perfect. one review i read did say that this is a typical j-movie. I suppose it is - so you must be a true j-movie or k-movie fan to watch this - because only we can enjoy the moments presented in the movie - rather than dissecting it into depth of the plot and whatnots. :P

i watched it in a cinema whereby only my friend and i cried buckets - i was close to sobbing at the end when the music came on. 3 days later and i still tear whenever i hear that song. :sweatingbullets:

but i think its just me... :sweatingbullets: .. nonetheless, i am quite happy to be able to enjoy such a beautiful heart-tugging movie. :lol:

Archived