Quantcast
minseojoon

[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

On 8/6/2018 at 7:52 AM, hrh77 said:

Same here!.... actually, I dont care about the ending... Yes. it really made me cry a bucket....  But it's on how they show their love entirely.....  That maybe becoz they are great actors, that's really convincing....

And I will wish very hard for these two to work again... (since my cursing and wishes mostly come true, hahahahha.... joke)....

We have to wish harder now. I know YWJ mentioned he'd like to work with PMY in a movie. Let's hope someone listens and makes it happen. PMY recently said she's looking for movie options, right?

I am surprised she's barely made any. I wonder why.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Mayapotz said:

We have to wish harder now. I know YWJ mentioned he'd like to work with PMY in a movie. Let's hope someone listens and makes it happen. PMY recently said she's looking for movie options, right?

I am surprised she's barely made any. I wonder why.

True... and that's what comes to my mind first.... It's the movie thing that YWJ mentioned to PMY.... Im really hoping and wishing..... And PMY said that she wants to do comedies more....

That's my thought too, why she didn't have any movies, after The Cat??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mayapotz said:

I wonder if Woojin's dream of them working on a romantic movie will ever come true. I'm still waiting. :D

That is one of my dream too,.....

• Like 1