[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/5/2018 at 6:23 AM, AndOneP said:

" YWJ says that he has been told that reddish color is good for him." ahhh so  a woman who looks like a bright red sun before it rises suits him well then :D

I was thinking on this IV, thay YWJ must stop himself, the "bursting "feeling and over honesty on what he's talking about, otherwise it might create a huge buzz.... hehehe..

@adzukibean That was a quote taken from her post drama interview praising YWJ for his considerateness/thoughtfulness - not related to his current movie.

Roughly translated ' As for YWJ, he's being so thoughtful to that extent.  A generous actor'

I am guessing the movie PR staff must be a fan of 7DQ drama too since she/he used what Minyoung said about YWJ during filming 7DQ.

2 hours ago, MillyR said:

@adzukibean That was a quote taken from her post drama interview praising YWJ for his considerateness/thoughtfulness - not related to his current movie.

Roughly translated ' As for YWJ, he's being so thoughtful to that extent.  A generous actor'

I am guessing the movie PR staff must be a fan of 7DQ drama too since she/he used what Minyoung said about YWJ during filming 7DQ.

Do they promote the movie or the actor?

It should be his character in the movie :rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, adzukibean said:

Do they promote the movie or the actor?

It should be his character in the movie :rolleyes:

it should be all of it... hahaha....   when is the VIP premiere of this movie??.. Hoping PMY will attend to...

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/20/2018 at 7:00 AM, mayapotz said:

Hi everyone! I miss our couple. It seems like I visit everyday just to check if there's news about them. HAHA! Hoping for a surprise. :wink:

Love the teaser, of YW";s new movie... very him: smart and talented...... and even the interview of the lead actress there, seems so consistently similar with PMY's... his eyes and gaze are what makes girls fall over.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

Really waiting for pmy's new series!

anyone has watched busted? No Netflix at the moment but the teasers and clips put up have been really good!

thanks @MillyR

Me watching Busted! Man she is so smart and funny there! Absolutely great!

Cant wait for her new drama as well there will be boys from 7DQ and I hope YWJ will show his support  to this new drama.

Archived