[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

I've waited a whole week to see our OTP, only for it to last a disappointing 10 minutes before they separate again. A part of me wanted them to be on the run longer, or spend more time in the cave, oh I don't know...canoodle or something..LOL. The little time in the cave was just so precious to watch and I savored every moments and seconds they had together. I also LOVED how CK was so quick to understand the meaning of his hurtful words: "Do I look well?", "Why did I pretend not to know you?", "How long I was planning on lying?", "I would lie to you to forever if I could".

After she understood his meaning she then told him she will never call him Yeok again, and that if they could stay together til morning cuz this is the end. I LOVED that moment and his expression!

And this scene, both were tearing up, but Yeok had to hide his...yah. very many of you my prince...verrrrryyyy tough of you..LOL

0062xV5ggy1fgtqx0fdkbg30m809dnpg.gif

Did I mention how I LOVED how aggressive CK was? When Yeok let go of her hands after running, and when she walked toward him again, he backed away, and she just grabbed his hand and ran, the girl took control!! :heart:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another scene I found that's nicely done, I confess I actually teared up how beautiful this scene was.

I liked that she don't want him to come, don't expect him to come, but yet yearning and looking around for him. When she heard the jail door open she was startled thinking it might be him, she hid her injury so he wouldn't see her suffering. And when it's not him, she said how selfish can he be?...hehehe. Little did she know his heart was aching, longing, and struggling outside to come to her. Then added Yeok looking at the king looking up at CK's jail cell, the music plays...ahhhhhhh....just simply a beautiful scene :heart:

7 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

MinWoo it is then! 

Havent watched last night epi with sub thus cant comment much..just a little disappointed with the little screentime for our couple..cant wait for the time where we can actually see a lovey dovey scene :wub:

looks like our future queen will suffer again tonight..and our CP to the rescue! 

Me too but I've read the episode recap at dramabeans so I can better understand the drama now.  Saving episode 7 and 8 for weekend viewing so waiting for Wednesday will not be too hard for me

22 hours ago, minwookie said:

MinWoo it is!!!!!!! I like it too...ekeke. Hope that is okay everyone? @kaykafisyah @phinachu

Yes, I've noticed people are really talking about him (US, Koreans, Chinese). YES, he's really getting more popular with 7DQ.

From the SK artist topic ranking for last week, he rose to #9 and MY to #10. Let's like a 20 and 13 jump from their previous ranking respectively.

pls post them here..

9 hours ago, minwookie said:

Maybe the next time you see her...I recommend you do this instead of pushing her away...:blush:

006P0RIXgy1fgp4034wadg307w08wx6p.gifdfaf6083gy1fgnzjld1tbg20bo07s7wn.gif

And stop being so self-absorb...landeln_thumb.giflandeln_thumb.gif

006lYa18ly1fg60ptnmwqj30pn0hdjym.jpg

and yeah for me... Im very conservative with the age gap on pairing... Maybe 1 yr age is acceptable for me.... But this PMY & YWJ: he is 2 yrs older with PMY right>>

9 hours ago, minwookie said:

Another scene I found that's nicely done, I confess I actually teared up how beautiful this scene was.

I liked that she don't want him to come, don't expect him to come, but yet yearning and looking around for him. When she heard the jail door open she was startled thinking it might be him, she hid her injury so he wouldn't see her suffering. And when it's not him, she said how selfish can he be?...hehehe. Little did she know his heart was aching, longing, and struggling outside to come to her. Then added Yeok looking at the king looking up at CK's jail cell, the music plays...ahhhhhhh....just simply a beautiful scene :heart:

and I have those 2 OST's already from I-tunes!!... so happy!!..

Show him who's boss CK...

E07-%EC%84%9C%EC%97%B4.gif?type=w773

He was probably waiting to see what she would do....she should have just smack one on his lips...naughty..naughty.

E07-%EC%95%A0%EC%8D%A801.gif?type=w773

*disappointed* :( But I look good in this scene right? ...Yes, my prince...hehe

E07-%25EC%2595%25A0%25EC%258D%25A802.gif?type=w773&key=ba3eebf97dfcb22d02ad4812e521165a72f1606a9cc86f53fc5dd2fc2d84f4a9E07-_02.gif

cr: ho duck

On 6/21/2017 at 5:48 AM, minwookie said:

I didn't care if they sat next to each other without talking or even looking at each other, but just the fact that they're together and seeing his warm smile was enough for me to smile along with him...:tongue:

this fancam totally make me 'dugeun-dugeun' and the bgm thoughhhhhhhh, kyuhyun's voiceeee. Yeon Woo Jin - Park Min Young bonus Cho Kyuhyun ughhhh <3

17 hours ago, saved2K said:

Me too but I've read the episode recap at dramabeans so I can better understand the drama now.  Saving episode 7 and 8 for weekend viewing so waiting for Wednesday will not be too hard for me

How can you stop urself from watching? Haha i also thought wanna save the 2eps for weekend but i have watched ep7 during lunch hr yesterday and ep8 ill save it for today's lunch hour..but i also already skimming the raw ep last night right after i downloaded the raw episode..

actually..i didnt even planning to watch this drama..though i love all 3 of them..im cussing myself right now! You know..the ending is already made known..and definitely a sad drama this is..but i still in the end joining the bandwagon and watching this TT.TT..im not regretting this at all by the way haha 

the heart wrenching scenes are as early as ep4 and wonder will we ever have our lovey dovey sweet scene of our otp even if only for 1 episode? I hope the time will come soon :wub:

1 hour ago, kaykafisyah said:

How can you stop urself from watching? Haha i also thought wanna save the 2eps for weekend but i have watched ep7 during lunch hr yesterday and ep8 ill save it for today's lunch hour..but i also already skimming the raw ep last night right after i downloaded the raw episode..

actually..i didnt even planning to watch this drama..though i love all 3 of them..im cussing myself right now! You know..the ending is already made known..and definitely a sad drama this is..but i still in the end joining the bandwagon and watching this TT.TT..im not regretting this at all by the way haha 

the heart wrenching scenes are as early as ep4 and wonder will we ever have our lovey dovey sweet scene of our otp even if only for 1 episode? I hope the time will come soon :wub:

I know! I was wondering the same thing, how @saved2K could hold off without watching it already...LOL.

Actually, I don't like to watch dramas while it's airing, cuz...well like this, it's pure torture waiting for the next episode. My original plan was to wait for this drama to finish airing with all the episodes, but that is a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...wait. I peaked, wished I didn't, now I'm hooked! As I mentioned in the drama thread....I LOVED...LOVED...LOVED episode 8. Prince Yeok have proven that he'll do anything to save CK, even though he kept pushing her away...that's not what he really feels inside. He's burning with passion and desire for her, but duties get in the way.....darn life! hahaha...

Well I hope they have many sweet moments together for few more episodes before the really heartbreaking episodes take over. I'm glad that at least we get one lovey romantic scenes in each of the episodes so far. But episode 8 is all full of emotions I kept on rewatching it over and over again...LOL

So immersed with this scene...

E08-%ED%99%98%EC%98%8101.gif?type=w773

E08-%ED%99%98%EC%98%8102.gif

7 hours ago, minwookie said:

I know! I was wondering the same thing, how @saved2K could hold off without watching it already...LOL.

Actually, I don't like to watch dramas while it's airing, cuz...well like this, it's pure torture waiting for the next episode. My original plan was to wait for this drama to finish airing with all the episodes, but that is a LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...wait. I peaked, wished I didn't, now I'm hooked! As I mentioned in the drama thread....I LOVED...LOVED...LOVED episode 8. Prince Yeok have proven that he'll do anything to save CK, even though he kept pushing her away...that's not what he really feels inside. He's burning with passion and desire for her, but duties get in the way.....darn life! hahaha...

Well I hope they have many sweet moments together for few more episodes before the really heartbreaking episodes take over. I'm glad that at least we get one lovey romantic scenes in each of the episodes so far. But episode 8 is all full of emotions I kept on rewatching it over and over again...LOL

Hahahaha, actually I only watch dramas long after it has been aired , watching this now for Park Min Young cause I really love her.  .....  What I completed recently is a JDorama aired last 2004 wahahaha..... Having watched 7DQ live made it easier for me to hold if off till next week maybe hehehe.

11 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

well, I just re-watch it!!.. hahaha...  the only reason I go home early on Wed-Thurs!!.. lol.. as If I need to be on time hahaha, Im just watching it on viki.. Im so immersed with their dialogues..

11 hours ago, minwookie said:

E08-%ED%99%98%EC%98%8101.gif?type=w773

E08-%ED%99%98%EC%98%8102.gif

Finally YWJ is handled by the greatest director in Kdrama... See, just his eyes alone can pull the emotions!!.. Saw some of his dramas (and never finished), and its like... mehhh acting to me... BUT This?!!... Man, you're an A-list actor too!!..

I know that some horse back riding scenes needs doubles, but this one, obviously it was him and LDG... are they really an expert??

9 hours ago, hrh77 said:

I know that some horse back riding scenes needs doubles, but this one, obviously it was him and LDG... are they really an expert??

I don't think they're experts...there were pictures of them learning to ride the horse for the drama.

18252655_1903261993255231_38053915030066

I find the prince dialogues so mysterious to me... Especially when he says: He is not sorry for not waiting for him.... and the waiting is invalid..

I know, I found what he said confusing too. What does he mean?

This is from Dramabean recap:

“Chae-kyung-ah, I’m not sorry. It’s your fault for not keeping your promise from the start.” Funny how his eyes and voice say exactly the opposite of his words, and his voice trembles as he continues, “Did you not say you would not wait? But you will have waited. You will have called my name inwardly countless times. You will have told me not to come even as you waited for me. Do you think I do not know you?”

1. He is not sorry the way he treated her, because she broke the promise to wait for him? But she didn't since I think he believe she is the king's woman?

2. He is not sorry that he came to see her, despite her not wanting him to come? And she broke the promise (in the cave) that she will not call out his name ever again, but he knew she would call it a thousand time again and again; she broke the promise of not waiting for him that's invalid, but he knew she would still wait for him?

Still confused...LOL

88d633e2gy1fgv1xw4bcyg20dw0a0qvc.gif

Spoiler

88d633e2gy1fgv1xyancyg20dw0a01l5.gif88d633e2gy1fgv1y0qs7pg20dw0a0kjn.gif

This so heartbreaking, when he returned the token of broken promises88d633e2gy1fgv1xzp9q3g20dw0a0e89.gif

How painful it must felt to see the love of your life in another man's embrace....

E08-%EB%B0%94%EB%9D%BC%EB%B3%B4%EB%8A%94

This is why I think he's still bitter that she broke her promise to wait for himE08-%EB%B0%94%EB%9D%BC%EB%B3%B4%EB%8A%94

My handsome prince...it's not a dream, you've finally come

E08-%EC%A7%80%ED%82%A4%EB%8A%94-%EA%B2%8

On 6/22/2017 at 8:30 AM, hrh77 said:
On 6/22/2017 at 8:30 AM, hrh77 said:

pls post them here..

@madziuleq31 Come join us if you're a shipper. Sorry if you're not :)

As of 6/23 YWJ ranked #9. Not sure where MY ranked, but I'm not worried about her, she's already well-known. It's him I wanted people to noticed.

0062xV5ggy1fgva275q72j30go0ghmxq.jpg

Archived