[OFFICIAL] Yeon Woo Jin ❤️ Park Min Young 【♥ WooMin Couple ♥】

minseojoon

3 hours ago, minwookie said:

I'm devoted to YWJ right now...Please give input of a name. I've listed the combination. NOTICE....there's 7!!!! :heart:LOL

1. WooMin

2. MinWoo

3. JinMin

4. MinJin

5. JinYoung

6. WooYoung

7. MinWoojin

p.s. I personally like number 7...haha

Number 1 and 7 caught my attention. I don't mind to have same couple name as Kim woobin Shin minah, I will count it as my pray for my JWJ PMY to be a real couple. :wub: Number 7 is also good, from the name itself I already knew that it's Woojin-Minyoung couple kekekeke... And It's unique too.

Thanks @saved2K and @minwookie for the warm welcome! Happy wednesday! We are going to meet our couple tonite and seems our couple will face some hardship, but I wish sweet circumstance will come after it soon! Hwaiting! :heart:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the queen day today guys :) 

anyone actually like me who discovered YWJ during ojakgyo brothers (2011) time? He was the magnae out of 4 brothers and fall for a much older woman and tho he was a spoilt brat at first but he change for a better towards the end of the drama..ahh those days..ojakyo brothers still one among my fav dramas ever :wub:

and like everyone else i also discovered PMY thru SKKS n i also shipped her with YC at that time..and was so happy for them to win the best couple (and SJK with YAI) haha

8 hours ago, minwookie said:

I'm devoted to YWJ right now...Please give input of a name. I've listed the combination. NOTICE....there's 7!!!! :heart:LOL

1. WooMin

2. MinWoo

3. JinMin

4. MinJin

5. JinYoung

6. WooYoung

7. MinWoojin

p.s. I personally like number 7...haha

I like 5&6 maybe because they are easier to pronounce? Haha

How about we just do WooMin? It's simple and comes straight form their names and matches them pretty well. It's not like Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min ah own the name and made it official..LOL, also I don't think they're even popular in this Forum (correct me if I"m wrong).

Okay everyone? Thanks...LOL :blush:

1 hour ago, kaykafisyah said:

(and SJK with YAI) haha

That award show was classic with SJK and YAI winning best couple award. That drama was a dream cast..probably can't do that again since all of them are huge stars now...haha

4 hours ago, minwookie said:

@phinachu

I played around with the title.

You either ship PMY with YWJ or their characters Yeok with Chae-kyung or BOTH!!:heart: LOL

Can't wait to watch tonight's episode. I want to see Yeok's reaction when Chae Kyung tells him her promise is now invalid :(

Aigoo....why are they not talking or even looking at each another.....they are exactly of the same breed, so alike.  Ok I'll take the safe side for now.... Yeok and Chae Kyung and see how things progress after lol. 

1 hour ago, saved2K said:

Aigoo....why are they not talking or even looking at each another.....they are exactly of the same breed, so alike.  Ok I'll take the safe side for now.... Yeok and Chae Kyung and see how things progress after lol.

That's the time they haven't filmed together yet, maybe just the promos? It looks like nobody was talking to anybody, even LDG looks bored, or maybe they're respecting the host...who knows. Both of them probably have their massive wall up...LOL

I think a new OST is coming out today at noon?

201706210858778550_5949b740c73fe.jpg

22 hours ago, saved2K said:

somebody suggested WooMIn but the problem is...Kim Woo Bin and Shin Min ah couple are also called WooMin.  ... Wow is that a good sign real couple are also called by that name....hahaha

MinWoo??..:D

13 hours ago, minwookie said:

11.JPG?type=w1200

Hide contents

11-1.JPG?type=w120012.JPG?type=w120012-1.JPG?type=w120038.jpg?type=w120039.jpg?type=w1200image_5080165281497960535335.jpg?type=w1

I didnt find YWJ attractive at first... But boy, he's so dashing on this drama.... A real prince charming!!.. Finally a perfect drama for him..

5 minutes ago, saved2K said:

Yeah Yeon Woo Jin is getting more popular now thanks to 7DQ imagine if it's a romcom instead, probably it will be explosive too.  I like MinWoo too

Im really wishing him a sky rocketed popularity...

MinWoo it is!!!!!!! I like it too...ekeke. Hope that is okay everyone? @kaykafisyah @phinachu

Yes, I've noticed people are really talking about him (US, Koreans, Chinese). YES, he's really getting more popular with 7DQ.

From the SK artist topic ranking for last week, he rose to #9 and MY to #10. Let's like a 20 and 13 jump from their previous ranking respectively.

6 hours ago, minwookie said:

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.....I just realized after changing the name to MinWoo on the title..LMAO. Just realized my name have two of my ships right now:blush:

That is great  if this ship sails then you just have to remove the kie hahaha

6 hours ago, minwookie said:

Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyy.....I just realized after changing the name to MinWoo on the title..LMAO. Just realized my name have two of my ships right now:blush:

Wow that's great more and more people are starting to notice him

10 hours ago, minwookie said:

MinWoo it is!!!!!!! I like it too...ekeke. Hope that is okay everyone? @kaykafisyah @phinachu

Yes, I've noticed people are really talking about him (US, Koreans, Chinese). YES, he's really getting more popular with 7DQ.

From the SK artist topic ranking for last week, he rose to #9 and MY to #10. Let's like a 20 and 13 jump from their previous ranking respectively.

MinWoo it is then! 

Havent watched last night epi with sub thus cant comment much..just a little disappointed with the little screentime for our couple..cant wait for the time where we can actually see a lovey dovey scene :wub:

looks like our future queen will suffer again tonight..and our CP to the rescue! 

Archived